Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Codes for Free Ship to Canada w/MasterCard from Select US Retailers (Macy's, Saks...)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2012 8:44 am
Tags:
None
Jul 14, 2005
96 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
[quote="dealfinder07" post_id="15820072" time="1353720080" user_id="578062"]Macy's has Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer for $350 - 40% off in cart - $10 off promo code XJW562A992

Tried ordering Omega 8006, but not available to Canada?
--------------
Heatware 1-0-0
Nov 22, 2012
336 posts
92 upvotes
Vancouver
if anyone got the code working in macy's please tell
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1605 posts
175 upvotes
Markham
I can't get it to work either
jjs0891 wrote: if anyone got the code working in macy's please tell
Nov 23, 2012
3 posts
BURNABY
you have to spend at least $100 to get this deal, MC51
May 15, 2011
87 posts
33 upvotes
yaldaren wrote: You can choose to pay in US dollars and, if you didn't already know, Chase now has some Canadian cards that don't charge a forex fee.
Yeah, I was trying to double dip with the Paypal 5% cashback promo (yes, the code works even when not using MC), but Paypal option only shows up for CAD conversion & not does not show up when paying in USD for shipping to Canada.
Nov 23, 2012
3 posts
BURNABY
Nov 8, 2011
151 posts
16 upvotes
Montreal
ordered a parka jacket of $250, MC51 doesn't work. only shipping is free. duty is still there. can someone confirm it's still working?
Aug 24, 2007
535 posts
103 upvotes
Montreal
azncapcom wrote: question: Regarding the ralph lauren sizing chart for coats. Whats the difference between 40S 40R 40L?

Short Right Long? or Slim Right Loose?

P.S. the code works fine for me. The duties and taxes section went from 30 to 16. Don't forget guys, the duties and taxes section won't go to zero because you still have to pay tax
Short, Regular, Long.
Aug 24, 2007
535 posts
103 upvotes
Montreal
pierrerion wrote: ordered a parka jacket of $250, MC51 doesn't work. only shipping is free. duty is still there. can someone confirm it's still working?
Are you using MasterCard ?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 9, 2009
6245 posts
1779 upvotes
Just called macys to cancel my order cause i ordered the wrong size. What im worried about is the correct refund. She only saw the USD price which was 99.99 USD and $6 taxes. What I paid was 114.95 CAD plus $16 taxes. My total was 131 CAD...

Why do I have a feeling im going to only get back 106 USD, and then after credit card conversion, ill probably get $100...
Sep 10, 2009
1 posts
I think the duty is just canadian taxes..? the amount is exactly 13%(macy's)
Nov 23, 2012
3 posts
BURNABY
Aug 6, 2005
112 posts
331 upvotes
Richmond Hill
For those having difficulties... you can still use discount code "TURKEY" for 15% off in the Macey's shopping bag. Then when you proceed to checkout, you will be redirected to the fiftyone payment page. Scroll down to the credit card section to enter promo code MC51 (order has to be over $99 to qualify). After you enter the code, you will see the "duties/taxes" line change with the duty-free discount. Sales tax (13%) still applies tho. Shipping is free over $99
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2006
1047 posts
69 upvotes
Mississauga
azncapcom wrote: Just called macys to cancel my order cause i ordered the wrong size. What im worried about is the correct refund. She only saw the USD price which was 99.99 USD and $6 taxes. What I paid was 114.95 CAD plus $16 taxes. My total was 131 CAD...

Why do I have a feeling im going to only get back 106 USD, and then after credit card conversion, ill probably get $100...
Your feeling is correct. It's better to pay by USD-denominated credit card in your case, so you are not screwed on double exchange in case of return.
Still, you should get those canadian taxes back, so somewhere near CAD$120 in total.

Regarding online shopping at Macy's in general: I would not recommend it, especially for Canadians. Return will be a hassle, prices are always lower in-store and you can actually try it on. Go there on weekend, sign up for their credit card, and they will give you 20% off anything. More, they will mail you coupons with even better deals, like $20 off $50.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 9, 2009
6245 posts
1779 upvotes
Dealll wrote: Your feeling is correct. It's better to pay by USD-denominated credit card in your case, so you are not screwed on double exchange in case of return.
Still, you should get those canadian taxes back, so somewhere near CAD$120 in total.

Regarding online shopping at Macy's in general: I would not recommend it, especially for Canadians. Return will be a hassle, prices are always lower in-store and you can actually try it on. Go there on weekend, sign up for their credit card, and they will give you 20% off anything. More, they will mail you coupons with even better deals, like $20 off $50.
Well there are no stores in Canada so its not as simple as going to the store. Yes of course it is much cheaper to do shopping in the US but taking time off to go there and staying a couple nights for tax exemptions also cost money.
Feb 7, 2012
58 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
So, I had an online chat with Macy's before placing my order as the MC51 was not working. The rep told me to go ahead with my order and she will make adjustments if the duties are not taken off. SO I did, and still being charged duties. She promised to have the duties credited. However, I have been charged duties and when I wrote Macy's (they dont have a number you can call!), no one responds. So I did a live chat again, explained everything and was told the original rep will write me an email in 30 minutes. Nothing. So I wrote to macys.com customer service and was told there 'is no code such as MC51' and the rep I chatted with denies having told me a credit would be issued! Whoa!

Did both the MC51 AND a 20% discount code work for anyone? I mean did anyone get the 20% on top of free shipping and no duties? Please let me know as I need to straighten this out with them, so that they dont play games with Canadian shoppers in the future. Thanks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)