Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Coleman 50 Qt Xtreme Wheeled Cooler $22.48

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2015 5:37 am
Tags:
Nov 12, 2008
110 posts
54 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Walmart] Coleman 50 Qt Xtreme Wheeled Cooler $22.48

Hi everyone,

I was at Wal-mart yesterday because of a post in another thread by flimbs (coleman-cooler-awesome-cooler-great-pri ... st23129001). He linked a cooler in the thread and it seemed incredibly cheap. Long story short, I went to a Wal-mart in Calgary and that was the price. Seemed pretty good for a 50 quart cooler with wheels. I believe it was branded Coleman Extreme. Not every location has them for this price, but as of yesterday, a significant number of stores near me in Calgary have lowered their prices. In store, it was under a display that had it for ~$75 but I ran it under the price checker and sure enough it was 22.48. The staff member thought it was a price error. If you do a search on the Wal-mart website for items in your area it displays the price and stock so you can figure out which Wal-mart you can get it at. I ended up buying two and I can post the receipt later.

UPDATE: For those who need a receipt
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7iJmr ... sp=sharing

Cheers Guys
114 replies
Dec 23, 2014
65 posts
19 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Calgary store on 130th has them in stock for $22. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
2596 posts
1987 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
Hmm, might have to pick this up. I need a smaller-sized cooler.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
Brampton East Supercentre

Highway 7 & Airport Road

Brampton, ON

In Stock

$22.48

thank me later cheap bramptonians
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2065 upvotes
This looks very similar to a 5 year old model I have.

After less than a season the pull handle has gotten to the point where you really have to hit it to go down. Its not stuck where it just needs force, but rather needs a precise measure of force and speed... its weird. Not sure if its just a one off.

Otherwise its a wheeled cooler that keeps things cooled.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
regent store shows in stock at 22$
Dec 10, 2009
389 posts
139 upvotes
Edmonton
will a walmart price match each other?
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10945 posts
3252 upvotes
Great price. Shows as $52 to $59 at every store in the KW/Cambridge area, except the one it is sold out in.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6664 upvotes
Wpegger wrote: regent store shows in stock at 22$
It sure does. Wife will be stopping there this afternoon to grab one hopefully.
Nov 29, 2012
145 posts
63 upvotes
Edmonton
Mine does / is the same. Very frustrating but great price for this cooler.
uklamen wrote: This looks very similar to a 5 year old model I have.

After less than a season the pull handle has gotten to the point where you really have to hit it to go down. Its not stuck where it just needs force, but rather needs a precise measure of force and speed... its weird. Not sure if its just a one off.

Otherwise its a wheeled cooler that keeps things cooled.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
1397 posts
86 upvotes
Pretty sure they Walmart had this same deal 2 years ago. Good timing cause one of the wheels from that cooler broke off.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2011
1617 posts
270 upvotes
Ottawa
Ottawa peeps... Trainyards shows stock @ $22
Aug 31, 2003
902 posts
321 upvotes
White Rock, BC
great cooler for doing what it's supposed to do - keep things cold.

i had a bbq last summer, filled it with ice and beer, and came back day or two later to still find cold beer and ice in there. not sure if it would last 5 days like in the promo material but great deal...i paid $25 USD last year for it
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9110 posts
6962 upvotes
West GTEH!
Thanks OP. Will check out the Walmarts in my area
😎
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
2057 posts
478 upvotes
Burlington
How are the handles on this cooler? I have an old cooler with the molded part of the body handles and they are really hard to grip when you are trying to carry it? (I know this has wheels but sometimes you would want to carry it!) I was hoping for one with the detached handles.

Anyway $59 in north Burlington!
Nov 12, 2008
110 posts
54 upvotes
Calgary, AB
budfrogs wrote: How are the handles on this cooler? I have an old cooler with the molded part of the body handles and they are really hard to grip when you are trying to carry it? (I know this has wheels but sometimes you would want to carry it!) I was hoping for one with the detached handles.

Anyway $59 in north Burlington!
The side handles were built in. Carried it out of the store that way and the grip seemed alright. Not a handle that hinges though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)