Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2003
1095 posts
59 upvotes

Columbia jacket warranty

so having the great luck that i have, my zipper broke on my columbia jacket on what i'd say has been the coldest/windiest day in TO this year....so i wanna get it fixed ASAP, but i can't order one of those zipper replacement kits from their site cuz my jacket was manufactured pre-2001...so where can i get it fixed then?!
Share:
4 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
18289 posts
1102 upvotes
Columbia sportswear jackets have limited lifetime warranty which covers defects in zippers etc. So as long as you own your jacket, your zipper is covered for manufacturer defects etc.

The best place to start would be to go to the retailer you bought your jacket from. If they can't help you, try the link below and the address.

http://columbia.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/co ... PTE*&p_li=

Hope that helps !
Dec 9, 2003
999 posts
From when I worked at sportchek, what i understand is as long as there is a columbia label on the jacket, you can bring it in and they will send it to columbia for you

never tried it tho
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2003
1095 posts
59 upvotes
hmm...k...i got mine at sportchek ottawa...and now i live in TO, so i guess i'll pay one of their stores a visit...and looks like i'll need a replacement jacket when that one gets sent in grrr

thanx guys
Banned
Oct 18, 2003
478 posts
Mississauga
ill_mango wrote:From when I worked at sportchek, what i understand is as long as there is a columbia label on the jacket, you can bring it in and they will send it to columbia for you

never tried it tho
hm... quite helpful... thx too.. haha
× < >