• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2009 10:01 am
Tags:
None
Aug 28, 2009
23 posts
48 upvotes

comfortable ballet flats

Where can I find a comfortable pair of ballet flats?
Every pair I've tried either hurts at the toes or gives me blisters at the back of my foot.
thanks
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2007
2735 posts
78 upvotes
Look for ballerina flats that are made with soft leather instead of stiff ones! Don't have any particular brand/store recs as I'm currently in the process of searching for one myself :)
Apr 22, 2009
54 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
The most comfortable flats I've ever owned is by Blowfish shoes. Never got blisters from it or anything. If you're in the Toronto area, they can be found at Little Burgundy.
May 24, 2009
31 posts
I think aldo might have some nice leather ones
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
3411 posts
72 upvotes
If you`re actually looking for real ballet flats, and not just flats to wear anywhere, Malabar the Costume/Theatre Store sells them.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
3467 posts
187 upvotes
GTA
Just be careful, some stores advertise that they sell "dance shoes", but it isn't the kind of dancing you are talking about.
Oct 16, 2007
681 posts
88 upvotes
The most comfortable pair of flats I've ever gotten were from Roots. Never had to "break them in" (I've yet to successfully "break in" any other pair of flats I've owned) so I've never gotten blisters on the back of my foot.
Aug 28, 2009
23 posts
48 upvotes
lol, I am looking for flats to wear everyday.
I've tried two Aldo pairs, both were fail.
I didn't know Roots sold flats. Will have to keep an eye out for that.
I have heard about Tory Burch. I'm not from the GTA so I don't know where to get them except for ebay.
Did a quick search, I'm questioning the authenticity of some of the ebay listings... especially the ones located in China.
Feb 27, 2007
74 posts
1 upvote
Don't waste your money at Aldo.

I went to Grove City and bought two pairs of Clarks Artisan flats. Stylish and very very comfortable.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2003
2148 posts
304 upvotes
GTA
Try Geox or Ara. And take a look at Walking On a Cloud's website for a variety of more comfortable shoes. I wish I could wear more flats but I need more sole support. :cry:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)