Site Comments & Suggestions

Locked: Commentary and Questions Regarding Inconsistent Application of Forum Rules

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2012 5:55 pm
Tags:
None
May 14, 2008
438 posts
68 upvotes
Jucius Maximus wrote:
Jun 17th, 2012 5:41 pm
I was responding to your comment about me being in "all out attack mode" even though only hobbyist interests are in play here on my side.

Actually, I wasn't even referring to you. I was referring to Ebony Rose and the other members of the gang in Sourmouse's post. Don't know why you thought I was referring to you, unless you are somehow linked to that website.

Anyway, back to my main point: Ban external links in signatures – they are just a hidden form of spam!

Banned
Mar 2, 2011
5476 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
WannaBe wrote:
Jun 17th, 2012 5:47 pm
Actually, I wasn't even referring to you. I was referring to Ebony Rose and the other members of the gang in Sourmouse's post. Don't know why you thought I was referring to you, unless you are somehow linked to that website.

Anyway, back to my main point: Ban external links in signatures – they are just a hidden form of spam!

Some of the external links aren't spam though, my link was taken out for no reason and it was actually promoting peace but apparently we cant have that :(
Agafaba: "Hitman doesnt troll, he just has very strong opinions about controversial topics"
stealth: "Classic Hitman response. ;) A God amongst trolls"
pablonutribar: "Hehehe - you are a god amongst trolls."
king_george: "Keep up the good fight you awesome freeedom fighter you"
[OP]
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
18685 posts
3305 upvotes
GTA West
Drew87 wrote:
Jun 17th, 2012 5:45 pm
That's a flat out lie - Sourmouse's initial post proved it and I know for a fact - I have a pm that states that you, HB, EB, Peanutz,and myself included to state a few received the same message from Oranr - maybe not directly from him, but at least from a member of tinychat....

the message I'm talking about is

"can you please remove the unofficial RFD chat room forums link in your signature as this is violating our "no self advertising" policy. You are not able to promote another forums on our forums."

I'm disappointed that you're stretching and fabricating the truth - I thought you'd be the last one to do that....I know that when we got the message from Oranr that a lot of us (myself included) didn't agree with his opinion but we all respected it to show good faith and to keep a positive relationship with RFD on-going. As I've said I don't know what's happened since I've left tinychat so maybe I'm missing something.
This is probably just a misunderstanding.

Sorry, you have your information mixed up. I never linked to the FORUM in my sig and such never received a message asking me to remove the link to the FORUM.
I only linked to the CHAT itself, and it was removed direcetly by Oranr.

Maybe someone else erroneouly stated that I was included in such a message. That's wrong. I have NEVER linked to the FORUM itself in my sig.
I'm not fabricating or stretching the truth about anything.
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
May 27, 2007
15691 posts
3124 upvotes
Toronto
Okay, i didnt want to get involved but this non-sense bickeringfest (like usual) is not going to end tonight.

With that said, thread will be locked until further notice (after you guys have time to go outside and calm down). Seriously.

*Edit by EmperorOfCanada*
I dont know about the other mods, but I honestly have no idea why Oranr tolerates so much abuse from some of you folks (and I dont meant the OP)
I am really disappointed.
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!