Tags:
None
[OP]
May 3, 2006
33 posts
1 upvote

Common Questions from Financer?

Hi.
I am in the middle of trying to obtain a grant for this web business idea I have, in particular, I am getting it from the Summer Company Program with whom I have submited a business plan to.

I got an interview with them next week, and I was wondering what questions they might have installed for me? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated as I have never tried to obtain financing before. Thankyou all in advance!
2 replies
Oct 16, 2005
228 posts
2 upvotes
rcxotic wrote:Hi.
I am in the middle of trying to obtain a grant for this web business idea I have, in particular, I am getting it from the Summer Company Program with whom I have submited a business plan to.

I got an interview with them next week, and I was wondering what questions they might have installed for me? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated as I have never tried to obtain financing before. Thankyou all in advance!
wow i went on the site this seems pretty cool. so this organization gives you money to start up a buisness and this is only for youth?
[OP]
May 3, 2006
33 posts
1 upvote
Yep. it seems pretty cool!
Last year they gave out more then 200 awards, and you don't have to repay the $$ at all, just update them one how your biz is doing. I first saw this program on a chinese television show. One of their guests was an Ex awardee who made those discount coupon booklets for university students to go to differetn places and buy stuff.

The requirements: