[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14718 posts
1712 upvotes
Toronto
badmus wrote:
Apr 29th, 2018 10:55 am
Just so it’s clear, even though it makes sense to get the group 1 tickets now since it is ready to go.

At the end of day the winnings will still be shared amongst everyone based on the number of tickets they had. That is correct right?

You wouldn’t usually get the tickets numbers until it arrives in the mail so remember to let us know the numbers as well. Thanks
I can clarify the post once we are locked in, but I believe you are describing it correctly.
Just like in a lottery pool, your purchase is a "share" of the winnings. Our pot is 35 people large, so at most you will share anything with a total of 35 shares. Purchased more than one ticket, then you have more shares in the pot.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14718 posts
1712 upvotes
Toronto
Bump

Guys, if anyone plays any work lottery groups or maybe family members that like hospital lotteries, let them know ;)

I don't think we'll have an issue filling this second group but obviously with the date approaching, I'm getting a little concerned.
The more chatter, the better!

Thanks
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14718 posts
1712 upvotes
Toronto
I am adding 3 shares through someone who knows me, has asked to participate.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2008
1778 posts
283 upvotes
Burlington
I will get 8 tickets from group 2 which should leave 9 tickets left if my math using the info on page 1 is correct.
Jul 11, 2015
39 posts
2 upvotes
Brampton
You can book me for 5 more tickets in group 2 so my total would be 7 tickets.
4 left now

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)