[Complete:] Dream Lottery - 35 Spot Pool (Hospital Lottery) - FULL

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2018 1:08 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2008
1779 posts
283 upvotes
Brampton
My friends tickets only took a week to come, when are you going to update the buyers by pm as to the ticket numbers? as well as provide other updates? This particular one is going to sell out soon in record time
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14625 posts
1632 upvotes
Toronto
badmus wrote:
May 26th, 2018 8:45 am
My friends tickets only took a week to come, when are you going to update the buyers by pm as to the ticket numbers? as well as provide other updates? This particular one is going to sell out soon in record time
The tickets were purchased, a PM hasn't gone out yet. I've also received the tickets now for both groups.

Should be sending out a small PM packet very soon. Just recovering from a cold and now a newborn who has that same cold and a new job lol

Don't worry, we are all set for every draw :)
"Deal of the Day" addict
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14625 posts
1632 upvotes
Toronto
ToDealHunter wrote:
Jun 1st, 2018 5:22 pm
Any update?
Hoping to send out the info in the AM hours (like 2am) tonight.

Started typing, didn't finish. Just trying to word something that makes sense. Full explanation.

I can't just send the numbers and be like "here" - at least that's not how I'm going to feel comfortable operating it.

We are in ALL draws!
"Deal of the Day" addict
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2008
1779 posts
283 upvotes
Brampton
I think we can check online as well using just your last name so as long as the name you sent to us is correct that helps as well.

Most of the winners are usually from London Ontario and it’s surrounding areas so relatively few people win from Toronto. Just an fyi
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14625 posts
1632 upvotes
Toronto
Grand Prize and Final Draws:
Final Sales Cutoff Deadline: Midnight, Thursday, July 5, 2018
Draw Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Announcements: Thursday, July 19, 2018

We are set!
"Deal of the Day" addict
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14625 posts
1632 upvotes
Toronto
Hey everyone,
What site would you recommend I upload the photos to? I just realized that through PM, I cannot attach photographs, like you can in your own threads.

I would use a free service, however I don't want the images to disappear after a few months. Any recommendations? Thanks
"Deal of the Day" addict
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14625 posts
1632 upvotes
Toronto
A private message has been sent out here on RFD to all users involved (in the 2 groups), outlining the tickets in that group. I am currently using TinyImage for the images of the tickets but if someone has a better suggestion, I'm all ears.

More details to follow this month. I was creating a write-up just about the group buy overall, something similar to what's on the first page of this thread.

Thanks everyone!
"Deal of the Day" addict
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14625 posts
1632 upvotes
Toronto
badmus wrote:
Jun 1st, 2018 7:31 pm
I think we can check online as well using just your last name so as long as the name you sent to us is correct that helps as well.

Most of the winners are usually from London Ontario and it’s surrounding areas so relatively few people win from Toronto. Just an fyi
That's correct, but I was going to mention that in my document to come. I used my name for group 1 and my wife as the purchaser for group 2, just to avoid any confusion between the groups.

ALSO, this is exactly why I used "Scarborough" this year because sometimes there's winners from Toronto with my last name (somewhat common) but from Scarborough, should be next to none! lol
"Deal of the Day" addict
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
38915 posts
3360 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
DaVibe wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2018 4:21 am
That's correct, but I was going to mention that in my document to come. I used my name for group 1 and my wife as the purchaser for group 2, just to avoid any confusion between the groups.

ALSO, this is exactly why I used "Scarborough" this year because sometimes there's winners from Toronto with my last name (somewhat common) but from Scarborough, should be next to none! lol
Wow. That would be epic heart break... congrat Mr. Davibe!
No no... Mr. Davibe from 17 Greenbelt Dr, EAST YORK.............
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14625 posts
1632 upvotes
Toronto
UrbanPoet wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 11:16 pm
Wow. That would be epic heart break... congrat Mr. Davibe!
No no... Mr. Davibe from 17 Greenbelt Dr, EAST YORK.............
Trust me, it happens lol
My heart skips a few beats when I see my last name lol
"Deal of the Day" addict
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14625 posts
1632 upvotes
Toronto
Update for the group! Got an update from Dream Lottery today that said the VIP Winners list of free tickets was out ... checked it and ...

Early Winners

Group 1 Won 3 Free Tickets
Group 2 Won 1 Free Ticket

So, a nice little way to extend our purchase with some more free entries! Excellent!
"Deal of the Day" addict
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2008
1779 posts
283 upvotes
Brampton
It looks like 4 free tickets for the 2nd group/batch, all the remaining draws are in July (July starts tomorrow)
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14625 posts
1632 upvotes
Toronto
badmus wrote:
Jun 30th, 2018 8:07 pm
It looks like 4 free tickets for the 2nd group/batch, all the remaining draws are in July (July starts tomorrow)
Sweet, thanks for letting us know!
"Deal of the Day" addict
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14625 posts
1632 upvotes
Toronto
My oh my ...

A fellow RFD member messaged me to let me know that the Dream Lottery had an update ... they posted winners from the early bird and ...

GROUP 1 WON $1,000!
(Unfortunately, when divided by 35 people, that's approximately $28.57 Each)

I am still waiting for a confirmation letter from the lottery from this win (nothing has been sent to me thus far) but when it is and a cheque is received, we'll deal with the winnings from there. Congrats!

AND WE STILL HAVE THE BIG DRAW EVERYONE!

Edit: For anyone that cares about these things (me), it was one of the original 35 tickets purchased that won this prize, not the one of the free tickets that this group won.
"Deal of the Day" addict

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)