Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
17872 posts
1466 upvotes
Niagara Falls
DaVibe wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 4:26 pm
My oh my ...

A fellow RFD member messaged me to let me know that the Dream Lottery had an update ... they posted winners from the early bird and ...

GROUP 1 WON $1,000!
(Unfortunately, when divided by 35 people, that's approximately $28.57 Each)

I am still waiting for a confirmation letter from the lottery from this win (nothing has been sent to me thus far) but when it is and a cheque is received, we'll deal with the winnings from there. Congrats!

AND WE STILL HAVE THE BIG DRAW EVERYONE!

Edit: For anyone that cares about these things (me), it was one of the original 35 tickets purchased that won this prize, not the one of the free tickets that this group won.
Just doubled my investment :).

Gonna buy some BK tomorrow.
Feb 10, 2010
942 posts
387 upvotes
Ajax, ON
DaVibe wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 4:26 pm
My oh my ...

A fellow RFD member messaged me to let me know that the Dream Lottery had an update ... they posted winners from the early bird and ...

GROUP 1 WON $1,000!
(Unfortunately, when divided by 35 people, that's approximately $28.57 Each)

I am still waiting for a confirmation letter from the lottery from this win (nothing has been sent to me thus far) but when it is and a cheque is received, we'll deal with the winnings from there. Congrats!

AND WE STILL HAVE THE BIG DRAW EVERYONE!

Edit: For anyone that cares about these things (me), it was one of the original 35 tickets purchased that won this prize, not the one of the free tickets that this group won.
Great!! Thanks for the update.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14741 posts
1719 upvotes
Toronto
Winning LETTER received Wednesday, fax or e-mail to discuss picking up or delivering your prize. Emailed same day.

I never considered that, I really hope I don't have to drive to London to pick up the cheque :(
RedFlagDeals addict
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14741 posts
1719 upvotes
Toronto
FULL LIST OF WINNERS IS OUT AND ...

We didn't win :(

Well, we increased ours odds, paid a lower price per ticket and had fun doing it!

Thanks guys! Don't forget me and this post when this lottery comes up again, I will be sure to run another one!
RedFlagDeals addict
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14741 posts
1719 upvotes
Toronto
Group 1, you'll hear from me once I have an update. Currently, none:

Dear Supporter,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that we have received the copy of the prize letter and your photo ID and will forward it to the foundation for prize distribution.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our customer service department (...)

Thank you for your support of the London Dream Spring 2018 Lottery, Lottery Licence #9637, 50/50 Lottery Licence #9638 and the Dollars & Destinations Calendar Lottery Licence #9640.

Kind Regards,
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2008
1778 posts
283 upvotes
Burlington
Thanks for the update
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14741 posts
1719 upvotes
Toronto
Update: Waiting for our cheque (assuming by mail)

Sent in the e-mail requesting the prize, request was confirmed, waiting to hear back. Checking my mailbox every day anxiously lol
RedFlagDeals addict
Feb 10, 2010
942 posts
387 upvotes
Ajax, ON
DaVibe wrote:
Jul 29th, 2018 8:41 am
Update: Waiting for our cheque (assuming by mail)

Sent in the e-mail requesting the prize, request was confirmed, waiting to hear back. Checking my mailbox every day anxiously lol
Thanks for the update Davibe,
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14741 posts
1719 upvotes
Toronto
Sorry guys, no news yet! Still waiting!

Don't worry, I haven't run away with the money yet!!!

(Not impressed!)
RedFlagDeals addict
Sep 30, 2001
27121 posts
6075 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the update
Don't talk about it, be about it
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14741 posts
1719 upvotes
Toronto
FINALLY! It came! $1,000 Cheque.

I'll go out on a limb for the group and 'chance-it' that it clears safely to my bank and start to mail out the payments to everyone in the group!

35 Members total
divide $1,000 amongst the group,
= $28.57 Each

I will be sending - GROUP 1 (the winners) - a private message, asking for your preferred e-mail to receive your E-mail Money Transfer.

Again, thanks to everyone that was involved!
RedFlagDeals addict

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)