• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2018 12:23 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2011
1386 posts
382 upvotes

Computer Repair Shop Recommendations?

Hey all, I need to replace possibly a video card cable for a laptop and I don't really feel comfortable with the work that has to be done to it to do it myself. Does anyone have any recommendations for a computer repair shop in west Toronto, or Etobicoke or even Mississauga? I googled and there is a place called Etobicoke PC Repair, they seem to have some good reviews, if any one has dealt with them I'd love to hear about that too.
Thanks
Alex
1 reply
Mar 3, 2009
450 posts
27 upvotes
sherman51 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2018 6:47 pm
Hey all, I need to replace possibly a video card cable for a laptop and I don't really feel comfortable with the work that has to be done to it to do it myself. Does anyone have any recommendations for a computer repair shop in west Toronto, or Etobicoke or even Mississauga? I googled and there is a place called Etobicoke PC Repair, they seem to have some good reviews, if any one has dealt with them I'd love to hear about that too.
Thanks
Hi,
I have been going to Edge Computers down on Lakeshore, between Browns Line and Islington for many years. Run by a couple young guys. Always gave me good service, fixed any problems, sometimes no charge. Very reasonable too.