Tags:
None
[OP]
Jan 12, 2004
159 posts
102 upvotes
Calgary

Condor: June 5-12 YYC to Frankfurt $674 + other Euro destinations

It seems Condor is back with some decent deals for their seasonal chartered flights, and it's not even their best deals yet. They're offering flights from Calgary to Frankfurt for $674 after tax flying out June 5 and returning June 12. If Frankfurt isn't your cup of tea, they have many other destinations that all seem to have the best deals on those dates. Calgary to Amsterdam is $872 after tax, and Calgary to Zurich is $875 after tax.

If you're not heading out from Calgary, Vancouver's deals are also pretty decent, and given the dates June 4 and June 11. Vancouver to Frankfurt is $752 after tax, and both Vancouver to Amsterdam or to Zurich are $970 after tax. Admittedly, it's not as good as the deals posted by Chris Myden on YVRDeals.com, but since I'm posting Calgary, I thought I'd put up some similar deals that currently exist for Vancouver.

Unfortunately, flights out from Edmonton aren't really worth it (relatively speaking), and you may as well drive down to Calgary to make the trip instead. They also do not begin flights from Toronto until later in the season, and their prices aren't as fantastic. In comparison, the next cheapest price for those dates from Calgary to Frankfurt is $1202 via KLM after tax, and from Vancouver to Frankfurt $1195 via KLM after tax.

I haven't flown on Condor's service before, but Chris Myden certainly thinks highly of them, which had me looking for European vacations last year (they had even cheaper flights). Keep in mind the prices are converted from Euros through Condor's own website.

li Arc
Matrixvibe wrote:I dunno for this deal. Last time I hoarded coffee I didn't sleep for a week.
2 replies
Mar 15, 2007
626 posts
271 upvotes
Thanks li Arc ,

Just to note, I think highly of Condor's prices (on occasion) :) As far as carrier quality I'd probably rank them around the same level as Air Transat or Thomas Cook, basically just another charter.

They've had some great prices out of Vancouver this year, but I haven't seen anything quite as awesome out of Calgary. Maybe it's starting!

Last year it was possible to get from Calgary to Zurich for $566 roundtrip after taxes on Condor. That fare came out around May 13.
I'm a travel junkie that's hooked on deals from airports that start with Y.
[OP]
Jan 12, 2004
159 posts
102 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks for clearing that up Chris, I stand corrected! I saw some very good deals last year as well, hopefully they will be in full force by early summer!

li Arc
Matrixvibe wrote:I dunno for this deal. Last time I hoarded coffee I didn't sleep for a week.
× < >