• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2006 5:38 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 3, 2005
677 posts
3 upvotes

Condos around Bay and King area

I am looking for a condo around Bay and King area to rent. I was thinking walking distance of about 10 to 15 minutes. Any ideas.
Up to now, i have seen 16 and 18 yonge street.
7 replies
Aug 3, 2005
677 posts
3 upvotes
I was looking at one near Eaton Center called Opus. Any feedback on this one
Aug 3, 2005
677 posts
3 upvotes
Any recommedation in the financial district
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2004
3352 posts
245 upvotes
Mississauga
If you're looking to rent, some of the older buildings are probably a better bang for the buck. They'll be MUCH bigger and easier to live in.

I'm thinking of the World Trade Center at Yonge & Queens Quay or the condo's on the south side of York & Queens Quay. There are also a bunch of older condo's east of Yonge at Church and King area. Neat little neighbourhood that has parks, the market and quaint little restaurants.

http://www.remaxcondosplus.com/majorcondos.html

Check out that website for a listing of neighbourhoods and condo's in the area.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2003
1118 posts
43 upvotes
I found these to be the most convenient.

The Metropole - 7 King Street East
King Plaza - 92 King Street East
25 The Esplanade
The Opus - 220 Victoria Street

I also have a friend renting at 393 King Street West. She is having a baby and they just bought a house and will be moving out. The landlord is looking for new tenants. They have a HUGE terrace.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2004
3352 posts
245 upvotes
Mississauga
CharmyPoo wrote: I also have a friend renting at 393 King Street West. She is having a baby and they just bought a house and will be moving out. The landlord is looking for new tenants. They have a HUGE terrace.
that's the cityplace building i lived in.

if they have a terrace that means they're on a lower floor. which means closer to street car level and go train and via train.

way too noisy!
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2003
1118 posts
43 upvotes
I don't think this was a cityplace building. It was not near the go train at all from what I remember. It was 1200 sq feet with 400 sq feet terrace on the fourth floor. The terrace overlooked the soho met hotel - we always joked about spying on people and what people do in the hotel rooms.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)