• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2017 2:57 am
[OP]
Jul 10, 2016
19 posts
2 upvotes

Contact lenses online

Hi
Sorry I do not know where to post this. Anyway do you know any trusted site to buy contact lenses (must be able to ship to Canada).
I googled and found many but I want some trusted site which sells original brand name not counterfeit.
Thank you very much.
6 replies
May 2, 2011
736 posts
95 upvotes
Oakville, ON
fordmaple wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 11:46 pm
http://www.perfectlens.ca/

bought from here, no issues whatsoever. Sign up and they send you coupon codes though they are already pretty cheap for my Acuvues.
+1 found it to be the cheapest around for my Acuvue Oasys lenses.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2004
2101 posts
213 upvotes
Mississauga
DaySoft

Been ordering through them for years now. Great quality / price and super fast shipping.
Aug 15, 2014
6 posts
Toronto, ON
Also, you should compare prices for contact lenses available online by using some common price comparison websites such as Shopping.com & PriceGrabber. It may help. There are many websites that are trustable too but cost more because they are not that big dealers and have only common contacts in stock or may arrange the product from third parties to deliver you.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7397 posts
927 upvotes
Toronto
I'm not getting replies in my thread, so thought I'd ask here since on topic:
tranquility922 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 1:36 pm
Actually, I'm a bit confused about pricing due to the different sizes. My local eye dr has the 90pack and for 8 boxes, it is $584-$100 rebate, so $60.50/box...that means the 90pack, so actually $20.17/30pack?

Walmart is showing $63 presumably for a 90pack, so just slightly more expensive(I assume all prices *include* the rebate I have to mail in).

If this is true, then it seems online is about the same price so might as well buy in person?

Maybe my math is off, I dunno. :/
Here are the links to 2 websites, so the Walmart and eye dr seems cheaper, so what gives. assuming these all refer to the 90 pack?
clearly.ca costs $72
perfectlens.ca costs $64.65