Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 5, 2015
102 posts
55 upvotes
Halifax, NS

contacting admins

just had a post deleted, in which i believe i broke no rules and in fact was to clear up a miscommunication between two users fighting about something off-topic (against the rules) the message i received simply has a link to forum rules and says i cant reply to the mod directly and to contact an admin. but no info on how to do that. i looked around the site and can't figure it out, it should be included in the infraction/mod action message. can someone please help me sort this?
2 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8299 posts
12689 upvotes
Scarborough
Admins show up with red usernames. You can also find a list of admins using the member list search as well.

The post of yours which was deleted did not break any rule but the thread was being derailed because of the argument so the moderator removed a bunch of posts to clean things up. If you had broken a rule you would have received a warning or infraction.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Feb 5, 2015
102 posts
55 upvotes
Halifax, NS
ok thanks for replying tom, but you need to enter a name to search in the member list search, there is no option to just show mods/admins so unless you know a name your SOL. My suggestion stands, you should add admin contact info to the generic notification for mod action and add a show admins/mods option in the member search list.

also, I disagree with your assessment of mrdisco's actions and will pm you to discuss further as this is not the place to do so.