[Other] Contest Announcements

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 2nd, 2017 11:55 am
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
18607 posts
113265 upvotes
GTA
This Cityline/Krups contest was actually extended another week (and today is the last day), so get in your entry today if you haven't already:

2013-12-08-cityline-krups-contest-no-qc-1408225/

I was wondering why I was still seeing promos for the contest, when I knew I entered quite a while ago...
Oct 25, 2012
792 posts
2436 upvotes
Vancouver
I don't know when the HEXUS contests are ending but it doesn't look like it'll be today, so adjust accordingly. There's at least a Day 11 contest on their site that looks like it's slated for tomorrow.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2010
21525 posts
2330 upvotes
North Vancouver
Sears Canada

**Thanks everyone for commenting! Here are the names that have been drawn as potential winners for the Dec. 11th Caravelle Watch Contest- Laureen Germain, Dale Schatz, Caroline Bisson and Paul Neves - Please email us at facebook@sears.ca with your contact information.**
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
18607 posts
113265 upvotes
GTA
Those of you who get e-mails from LG, watch your inboxes for an invite-only survey contest, where you can win either an LG Nexus 5 phone or a combo Microwave/oven. I am not going to be posting this as a contest because it is clear to me that it is invite-only to subscribers (i.e. it doesn't seem that you can get to the survey without the unique e-mail link). The rules also state you have to click on the link in the newsletter. Here are the rules:

http://lgdataservice.com/emailSurvey/en ... ations.pdf