Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2010
21869 posts
4010 upvotes
North Vancouver
BK2006 wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2019 8:49 am
Thanks for the info.

How exactly could I post in contests when I had no details to post eg. end date, frequency, contest name etc.
Make it all up with the expiry date April Fool's Day!
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1660 posts
19558 upvotes
Toronto, ON
https://www.sucreriedelamontagne.com/en/

If you scroll down, you'll see that there's a contest, one draw has already passed. There's one more in May. Too late for me to be reading French, though I did somehow manage to start speaking some of it in Miami. Reading it and don't feel like using the free translators. So someone can post if they write it in English, if not, it'll just stay here as so.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 7, 2016
6550 posts
6190 upvotes
GTA, ON
stinastr wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 11:47 pm
https://www.sucreriedelamontagne.com/en/

If you scroll down, you'll see that there's a contest, one draw has already passed. There's one more in May. Too late for me to be reading French, though I did somehow manage to start speaking some of it in Miami. Reading it and don't feel like using the free translators. So someone can post if they write it in English, if not, it'll just stay here as so.
It says you need to keep your receipt from a visit to their sugar shack to enter. They will announce the winner on facebook.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1660 posts
19558 upvotes
Toronto, ON
krag48 wrote:
Mar 27th, 2019 11:35 am
It says you need to keep your receipt from a visit to their sugar shack to enter. They will announce the winner on facebook.
Ahh, I'm terrible with verbs. The conjugations I can fake but there's just too many. I could use one verb throughout and therefore my French is also not very good. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3810 posts
22579 upvotes
North York
krag48 wrote:
Mar 27th, 2019 11:35 am
I can't see the rules for this contest - I've emailed them for the rules and no-purchase method of entry. I will post when they get back to me.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1660 posts
19558 upvotes
Toronto, ON
new starbucks contest coming soon. found this in a recent email

YOU COULD WIN A TRIP TO COSTA RICA

Starbucks® Summer Game returns next week, and someone will win a Grand Prize between August 7 and August 13. Could it be you?

For the first time ever, we're giving away two Grand Prize trips to visit Hacienda Alsacia, our coffee farm in Costa Rica.

Lots of fun prizes are also up for grabs, including free drinks and lots of Bonus Stars. More details are coming to your inbox soon—stay tuned!
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1660 posts
19558 upvotes
Toronto, ON
National Post (National Edition): 2019-08-02 - PressReader
https://www.pressreader.com/canada/nati ... 02/page/26
2 days ago - Winners will be selected on August 30, 2019in Toronto, Ontario. There are 5 Grand Prizes to be won consisting of 2 tickets to see Elton John in Toronto, Ontario; Winnipeg, Manitoba; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan; Edmonton, Alberta; or Vancouver, British Columbia. There is 1 pair of tickets available to be won in each city.

Found this under google, but when I clicked on the link, was locked out. August 2nd, 26th page of National Post has a contest, I think. At least that's what I gather. Maybe someone can provide some more insight.

**Nevermind, they just prob aded Dose.Ca which has the same contest. SORRY.
Jan 29, 2013
170 posts
1308 upvotes
No need to apologize @stinastr - I always appreciate the effort RFDers go to in order to share a contest! Thanks for the heads up and continued good luck to you in your contest winnings!