Page 1003 of 1066

Re: Contest Discussion(s)

Posted: Jun 14th, 2022 10:48 am
by Emilyb
The shoppers drug mart text to win contest final draw date was today (ended yesterday, as posted at 2022-06-13-shoppers-drug-mart-pharmapri ... #p36177821 )

I got a text to check if I'm a winner, but it leads to a "oops page not found" page. Anyone else get that too? :/

Posted: Jun 14th, 2022 11:48 am
by Chickweet2
Emilyb wrote: The shoppers drug mart text to win contest final draw date was today (ended yesterday, as posted at 2022-06-13-shoppers-drug-mart-pharmapri ... #p36177821 )

I got a text to check if I'm a winner, but it leads to a "oops page not found" page. Anyone else get that too? :/
Same here

Posted: Jun 14th, 2022 3:49 pm
by Pardon
Emilyb wrote: The shoppers drug mart text to win contest final draw date was today (ended yesterday, as posted at 2022-06-13-shoppers-drug-mart-pharmapri ... #p36177821 )

New text has been sent with a working link.

Posted: Jun 14th, 2022 3:51 pm
by Sylphrena
Still getting an error on the new link. Taking it as I'm not a winner xD

Posted: Jun 15th, 2022 8:40 am
by ActonSue
I also received two two text messages and neither link worked. 🤷‍♀️

Posted: Jun 15th, 2022 12:40 pm
by gofforever
So in the last 2 days I have won stars on the Starbuck contest but when I try to claim them I get the message: We are experiencing service problems

Anyone else get this?

Posted: Jun 16th, 2022 3:11 pm
by minirfder
gofforever wrote: So in the last 2 days I have won stars on the Starbuck contest but when I try to claim them I get the message: We are experiencing service problems

Anyone else get this?
Yes, got same error. I emailed them; maybe they did something but next day was able to click and claim prize.

Posted: Jun 16th, 2022 4:22 pm
by gofforever
minirfder wrote: Yes, got same error. I emailed them; maybe they did something but next day was able to click and claim prize.
I was finally able to claim my prizes today. Perhaps your email helped. Thanks Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Posted: Jun 16th, 2022 5:51 pm
by BobSagget
People actually win in those Shoppers text contests? I really just thought it was a scam and it's just about pushing the "get 20k optimum points when you spend XXX" coupons.

What did you guys win?

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2022 2:14 pm
by luckyladybug
Speaking of Shoppers, what does everyone think of their contests where you have to purchase/scan your PC card? I've entered via both methods (purchase & mail in) but have never won or heard of anyone else winning. They usually have a fair amount of prizes too. Maybe it's just one of those elusive contests... Face With Tears Of Joy

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2022 2:34 pm
by Chickweet2
erikarowe wrote: Speaking of Shoppers, what does everyone think of their contests where you have to purchase/scan your PC card? I've entered via both methods (purchase & mail in) but have never won or heard of anyone else winning. They usually have a fair amount of prizes too. Maybe it's just one of those elusive contests... Face With Tears Of Joy
I’ve wondered the same. I usually mail in the npe

Posted: Jun 28th, 2022 9:26 am
by DougO
Any winners on the Rockstar $10K weekly draws? The website has not been updated and I have found no info from any other site listing winners...

Posted: Jun 28th, 2022 10:49 am
by luckyladybug
DougO wrote: Any winners on the Rockstar $10K weekly draws? The website has not been updated and I have found no info from any other site listing winners...
Someone in a FB contest group posted that they won in the middle of June - looks like she is from Winnipeg, MB and received a phone call :)

Posted: Jun 30th, 2022 4:45 pm
by Chickweet2
I'm looking for another one or two people to tag for contests on instagram. Please send me a DM if you're interested. Thanks

Posted: Jun 30th, 2022 5:06 pm
by Fuzzie1
Only you guys would appreciate this. I was driving and came across a mangled empty Moosehead Beer box with CONTEST written all over it. The word contest always stops me in my tracks. I had just mailed in for an npe the day before as I rarely drink beer. As I was turning left, I drove past it thinking nah, I am not going to pick this up, THEN did a u turn, did an illegal left opened my car door and grabbed it. And it had an intact pin! It was late and there were no cars. Then 1 minute later as I am driving home I am approaching a police road check and I have an empty Moosehead Beer carton sitting on my passenger seat. Not sure how I was going to explain that one. ha ha ha...luckily they were too busy with people they had stopped so I just drove through...exciting times!

Posted: Jun 30th, 2022 10:03 pm
by jonnieh
In the McCafe/Keurig contest, I've manged to win two prizes so far that required a release. Yay! What I'm wondering is if they acknowledge that they've received the release form? I haven't heard back about either release I've sent them.

Posted: Jul 1st, 2022 5:38 am
by frugallife
jonnieh wrote: In the McCafe/Keurig contest, I've manged to win two prizes so far that required a release. Yay! What I'm wondering is if they acknowledge that they've received the release form? I haven't heard back about either release I've sent them.
For my first win a few days ago, I did not receive an acknowledgement after emailing the release form.

Posted: Jul 1st, 2022 7:22 am
by seafoodmwg
Fuzzie1 wrote: Only you guys would appreciate this. I was driving and came across a mangled empty Moosehead Beer box with CONTEST written all over it. The word contest always stops me in my tracks. I had just mailed in for an npe the day before as I rarely drink beer. As I was turning left, I drove past it thinking nah, I am not going to pick this up, THEN did a u turn, did an illegal left opened my car door and grabbed it. And it had an intact pin! It was late and there were no cars. Then 1 minute later as I am driving home I am approaching a police road check and I have an empty Moosehead Beer carton sitting on my passenger seat. Not sure how I was going to explain that one. ha ha ha...luckily they were too busy with people they had stopped so I just drove through...exciting times!
i love this!

i've done this (while walking, not driving) but i realized the contest had already ended a few days prior. :( what a waste

Posted: Jul 4th, 2022 11:25 am
by pickmepickme
I know many people have complained about Instagram's new habit of sending a private message instead of a notification when someone tags you these past few weeks, but does anyone know WHY they are doing this? Or how to stop it?

Posted: Jul 4th, 2022 5:57 pm
by BubbleWrap
pickmepickme wrote: I know many people have complained about Instagram's new habit of sending a private message instead of a notification when someone tags you these past few weeks, but does anyone know WHY they are doing this? Or how to stop it?
They fixed it! It works properly today. It will take a bit of time for it to show for all of you as it gets all the servers. It also works fine on the desktop again. :)

[short lived. It only worked for a day]