• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 2:13 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43261 upvotes
ONTARIO
lecale wrote: Not too sure because it is US/Canada, is it not?

The page where they are going to announce the winners is not live yet https://www.promowinners.com/primedaysweepstakesCA
No, it's Canada only.

There is a US version of the same contest as well, but the prizes are different and not shared between the two countries.

Canada rules (open only to Canadians)
https://www.primedaysweepstakes.ca/terms
Total prize value: $1,656,000.00.

USA rules (open only to Americans)
https://www.primedaysweepstakes.com/terms
Total prize value: $11,687,500.
Aside from only gift cards, like in our Canadian contest, the USA contest also has trip prizes as well.
Last edited by BobSagget on Jul 12th, 2022 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2009
2471 posts
3660 upvotes
Quebec
Do you usually need to stay on the mailing lists when contests require them? Or you can subscribe for the contest then unsub?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
2079 posts
15381 upvotes
SE Ontario
Ughhh, some contest I entered (who knows which) has sold my email address and now I'm getting hundreds of emails a day from various ad bots. And I have to go through them all because it's my contesting email and what if I miss a win? Blocking as I go but it's not making a dent.
#contesterproblems
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
8944 posts
55336 upvotes
home
BobSagget wrote: So the Prime Day Sweepstakes ended yesterday.

Anyone else excited for them to start annoying the winners? So many gift card prizes. I bet there will be plenty of RFD winners.
Wonder if anyone here will be lucky enough to score one of the 30 $5000 gift cards.
From the rules:

The Sweepstakes drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, within ten (10) working days of the end of the Sweepstakes.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2971 posts
7523 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Emilyb wrote: Ughhh, some contest I entered (who knows which) has sold my email address and now I'm getting hundreds of emails a day from various ad bots. And I have to go through them all because it's my contesting email and what if I miss a win? Blocking as I go but it's not making a dent.
#contesterproblems
is it emails with attachments about, like, cryptocurrency? if so i have that within the last week or two, too... gah.

i get SO many emails. gahhhh
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
2079 posts
15381 upvotes
SE Ontario
seafoodmwg wrote: is it emails with attachments about, like, cryptocurrency? if so i have that within the last week or two, too... gah.

i get SO many emails. gahhhh
It's a real mix. Byte Smile Advisors, Pretty Litter Cat Litter, Walk in Tubs for Seniors, Green Light Card, Lending For Bad Credit, Solar Bright Flood Light, Modernize Roofing, Annuities.com, US Concealed Online, Toxic Water Rights, Camp LeJune Suit, CPAP Lawsuit Claims, it goes on and on (there are lots more). Really flooding my inbox. Not even one of these companies is remotely relevant to my life and all are random letter made up type return addresses (like droeltip.c*m, pessmoder.c*m, haradbunde.c*m)
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2971 posts
7523 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Emilyb wrote: It's a real mix. Byte Smile Advisors, Pretty Litter Cat Litter, Walk in Tubs for Seniors, Green Light Card, Lending For Bad Credit, Solar Bright Flood Light, Modernize Roofing, Annuities.com, US Concealed Online, Toxic Water Rights, Camp LeJune Suit, CPAP Lawsuit Claims, it goes on and on (there are lots more). Really flooding my inbox. Not even one of these companies is remotely relevant to my life and all are random letter made up type return addresses (like droeltip.c*m, pessmoder.c*m, haradbunde.c*m)
That sucks! :(

I'm definitely getting a LOT all the time (and on stat holidays and retail hot times it's real bad) but those don't look familiar. I must have narrowly escaped it.
Jul 13, 2003
314 posts
1035 upvotes
BigSisterFan wrote: Are there any winners from the is contest https://forums.redflagdeals.com/2022-07 ... e-2550126/. It has been 13 days since the contest has started.
I haven't seen anyone say they've won in any groups I'm in, but since basically all purchases made in-store count as long as you scan the rewards card, there are probably an enormous amount of entries each day.
Sep 6, 2019
282 posts
561 upvotes
jonnieh wrote: I haven't seen anyone say they've won in any groups I'm in, but since basically all purchases made in-store count as long as you scan the rewards card, there are probably an enormous amount of entries each day.
Damm, I forgot about the purchase entries. Pretty much, be impossible to win with all those entries.
Jun 15, 2022
660 posts
1329 upvotes
Anyone get this email supposedly from Linen Chest saying you are a "daily winner" and the info on your $100 e-gift card can be found below - congratulations and there is a button to click (which I have not done so) --- I don't think it's legit.....anyone else got this email?
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43261 upvotes
ONTARIO
minirfder wrote: Anyone get this email supposedly from Linen Chest saying you are a "daily winner" and the info on your $100 e-gift card can be found below - congratulations and there is a button to click (which I have not done so) --- I don't think it's legit.....anyone else got this email?
Yes I got it.

I looked at the email headers to see where it actually came from. It shows it did originate from Linen Chest.
I believe they sent it to everyone in error. As the link in the email doesn't even do anything.

I am predicting them sending out another email in the near future apologizing for the mistake.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1362 posts
11575 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: Yes I got it.

I looked at the email headers to see where it actually came from. It shows it did originate from Linen Chest.
I believe they sent it to everyone in error. As the link in the email doesn't even do anything.

I am predicting them sending out another email in the near future apologizing for the mistake.
I got that email and then another one with "Sorry"......
Due to a system error, one of our test emails for an upcoming contest was sent to you by mistake.

In this email, it should have read that you have been automatically entered in to our Daily $100 Gift Card contest. As a valued email subscriber we want you to always be the first to have an opportunity at our exciting prizes and giveaways.

A new winner will be announced daily for the next 7 days until July 19th.

We again apologize sincerely for this error and thank you for your loyalty.

Sincerely,
The Linen Chest Team
Oct 26, 2018
94 posts
384 upvotes
So curious if we’re going to have a bunch of winners from the Amazon prime contest!
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2021
1491 posts
22373 upvotes
Ontario
Divincenzoo wrote: So curious if we’re going to have a bunch of winners from the Amazon prime contest!
According to the rules: "The Sweepstakes drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, within ten (10) working days of the end of the Sweepstakes."

The contest ended on July 11th so 10 business days would be Monday, July 25th. Hopefully we'll see a lot of RFD winners on here!
Jul 20, 2022
3 posts
10 upvotes
Has anyone else received winning emails from the Prime Day Sweepstakes? It comes from noreply@primedaysweepstakes.ca? I was skeptical when I got one saying I won $250 and to claim it through the contest website portal, but it connects with my Amazon account and has the amount of entries that correspond with the amount I spent on small business, so seems legit. I filled it all out to claim and have since received two more emails telling me I won $100 and $50 prizes as well (you can win once per prize tier per the rules) but now feels fishy, too good to be true! Anyone else?!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43261 upvotes
ONTARIO
Niceboots80 wrote: Has anyone else received winning emails from the Prime Day Sweepstakes? It comes from noreply@primedaysweepstakes.ca? I was skeptical when I got one saying I won $250 and to claim it through the contest website portal, but it connects with my Amazon account and has the amount of entries that correspond with the amount I spent on small business, so seems legit. I filled it all out to claim and have since received two more emails telling me I won $100 and $50 prizes as well (you can win once per prize tier per the rules) but now feels fishy, too good to be true! Anyone else?!
Check the contest winners thread. 3-4 other people have also won multiple gift cards. One person winning $650 in total. It's legit.

I am still hoping for an email from them since I literally maxed out at 1500 entries, but doesn't look likely. Congrats though!
Aug 15, 2017
12 posts
7 upvotes
I really hope this isn’t a glitch because I won $400 ($250+$50+$100)
Aug 8, 2009
222 posts
107 upvotes
Coquitlam
I entered from a banner on Amazon’s own website, so that should confirm it’s legitimacy. I won the $650, the prize confirmation had a skill testing question with 1 minute to answer. It was the same question for all 3 gift cards. It then said once things were ‘confirmed’ the amount would be added to my Amazon account. No idea how long that will take though. Hopefully not long so everyone can relax that it’s legit.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
2079 posts
15381 upvotes
SE Ontario
Wow, I was entering that Amazon one as much as I could stand - and nothin'.
Congrats on the big wins!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)