Contest Discussion(s)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 4:32 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2008
12993 posts
8360 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: Does anyone have the link that displays all the threads as a list?

I had the link for the longest time that someone shared here that would simply display all the threads here as a list. I must've deleted it and not realized and now I can't figure out how to find it again.

I know it must be somewhere in this thread, but I don't want to look through all the pages to find it.

When you visited the link, the contests would be displayed simply like this:

1. [Once] 2023/04/24 ECS Coffee Spring into Sunshine Giveaway (gleam)
2. [Other] 2023/05/03 Food Basics Crazy 8 Contest starts April 20th
3. [Once] 2023/04/30 Fresh 103 Date Night (Ontario only)
4. [Once] 2023/04/19 Boston Pizza $50 Gift Card (twitter)
5. [Once] 2023/05/07 - ReMax - No Naked Walls Contest (no QC, 21+)
etc., etc.

If you know what I am talking about and have the link, can you please share it? Thanks
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/archive ... sk=tt&sd=d
Feb 14, 2012
633 posts
2358 upvotes
Got this email

We regret to inform you that we have cancelled the “Win a Team Canada Jacket Signed by the Beijing 2022 Women’s Hockey Team” contest that was scheduled to run April 1-30, 2023 in the Canadian Olympic Club, presented by Bell.

We have refunded your Club account with the total points you used to enter the contest, plus a bonus 500 points for the inconvenience. If you don’t see these points in your account please email us at club@olympic.ca.

We apologize again for the inconvenience. Be sure to check out and enter this contest to Win 1 of 10 $15 off Skip.

Wonder what this is about. It is rare to cancel a contest!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5755 posts
7939 upvotes
Ontario
Fuzzie1 wrote: Got this email

We regret to inform you that we have cancelled the “Win a Team Canada Jacket Signed by the Beijing 2022 Women’s Hockey Team” contest that was scheduled to run April 1-30, 2023 in the Canadian Olympic Club, presented by Bell.

We have refunded your Club account with the total points you used to enter the contest, plus a bonus 500 points for the inconvenience. If you don’t see these points in your account please email us at club@olympic.ca.

We apologize again for the inconvenience. Be sure to check out and enter this contest to Win 1 of 10 $15 off Skip.

Wonder what this is about. It is rare to cancel a contest!
Maybe there were not enough entries or points redeemed to make the prize draw worthwhile? Usually contest rules have a line stating that sponsor can alter, delete etc. the contest. Guess that just happened!
Have new cookbooks but am not cooking anything new yet.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
8944 posts
55336 upvotes
home
Ciel wrote: Maybe there were not enough entries or points redeemed to make the prize draw worthwhile? Usually contest rules have a line stating that sponsor can alter, delete etc. the contest. Guess that just happened!
THe contest was suppose to end April 30th.

Something else is going on.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43261 upvotes
ONTARIO
Pardon wrote: THe contest was suppose to end April 30th.

Something else is going on.
Wonder if they lost the prize or damaged the prize? Or couldn't get the team to sign the jacket like they had hoped and realized they offered something they wouldn't be able to fulfil?

I did notice they added another contest now (a short one, running from April 21st to April 30th), to 'Win a reusable Team Canada water bottle for Earth Day'.
Not a very good prize. Especially considering they are only giving away ONE lol. At least it's a short contest.

I have 178k redeemable points and have been patiently waiting for a good one to come along so I can dump like 7000+ entries into it at once.
Jan 30, 2016
583 posts
2222 upvotes
Halifax, NS
I just started an Instagram. Anyone have any tips for making my page contest friendly? And does anyone want to be friends?
Deal Addict
May 31, 2007
1892 posts
17750 upvotes
ImagineCH wrote: I just started an Instagram. Anyone have any tips for making my page contest friendly? And does anyone want to be friends?
- Make sure your profile page is public, otherwise they can't direct message you if you're a winner
- Make sure to have a profile picture, at least a few posts so sponsors know you're not a bot

That's pretty much it, I think.

mine is @ecneralc86
Jan 30, 2016
583 posts
2222 upvotes
Halifax, NS
BD12 wrote: - Make sure your profile page is public, otherwise they can't direct message you if you're a winner
- Make sure to have a profile picture, at least a few posts so sponsors know you're not a bot

That's pretty much it, I think.

mine is @ecneralc86
Added you - thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1559 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto
Is anyone else having trouble with the Tasty Rewards site? I've tried three browsers, but for the past several days, I get this message "Secure Connection Failed".
Jan 24, 2014
914 posts
5416 upvotes
Alberta
pickmepickme wrote: Is anyone else having trouble with the Tasty Rewards site? I've tried three browsers, but for the past several days, I get this message "Secure Connection Failed".
This is happening to me as well, "this site can't be reached" - if I Google it and click into the website that way, it works without issue!
2013: $13,300 2014: $16,860 - 2015: $13,430 - 2016: $5,565 - 2017: $7,985 - 2018: $9,795 - 2019: $17,550 - 2020: $22,350 - 2021: $24,290 - 2022: $7,015 - 2023: $9,365 - 2024: OVERALL TOTAL: $147,505
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
8944 posts
55336 upvotes
home
shoppingguy wrote: Broadway Across America Tell Us What Shows You Want to See in 2024/2025 Sweepstakes Rules: https://www.broadwayacrossamerica.com/p ... ial-rules/

I am not able to find the entry link.
“…have valid email addresses and are enrolled to receive emails from Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s affiliates relating to any series of Broadway theatrical presentations in any of the cities listed in Section 3 below (“Mailing List Members”) “

Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver listed
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1559 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto
luckyladybug wrote: This is happening to me as well, "this site can't be reached" - if I Google it and click into the website that way, it works without issue!
Worked like a charm. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
2079 posts
15381 upvotes
SE Ontario
Does anyone want a Cineplex BOGO movie code for the Super Mario Movie?
I already took the kid that wanted to see it, and I'm definitely not going again. Send me a message with your email address and I'll forward you the email with code and deets.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
4686 posts
24766 upvotes
Canada
Emilyb wrote: Does anyone want a Cineplex BOGO movie code for the Super Mario Movie?
I already took the kid that wanted to see it, and I'm definitely not going again. Send me a message with your email address and I'll forward you the email with code and deets.
Thanks for making me laugh with your movie review.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
4686 posts
24766 upvotes
Canada
2023 Grand Prize Super Scanner Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations: https://www.homescan.ca/HomescanCAEN/Re ... es_ENG.pdf

How to enter:
Each household that transmits purchase data pertaining to their shopping habits in every Homescan week (Sunday 12:00 a.m. ET to Saturday 11:59 p.m. ET) during any given quarter* as outlined above will be entered once (1) into the Grand Prize Super Scanner Sweepstakes. No purchase from NielsenIQ is necessary. Alternatively, if a weekly transmission is missed, or to enter without purchase, a member can qualify for a Grand Prize Super Scanner Sweepstakes quarter by submitting an original hand-written 100-word essay regarding “The Importance of Market Research as it affects the Consumer and the Manufacturer” to NielsenIQ - Grand Prize Super Scanner Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 250 - SSS, Pickering, ON, L1V 2R4. Each entry must be submitted separately by mail, and received no later than one day prior to the qualifying quarter’s contest close date.

Did not add it as a contest since I am could not find out how to sign up for Homescan.
Mar 31, 2021
470 posts
1505 upvotes
shoppingguy wrote: 2023 Grand Prize Super Scanner Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations: https://www.homescan.ca/HomescanCAEN/Re ... es_ENG.pdf

How to enter:
Each household that transmits purchase data pertaining to their shopping habits in every Homescan week (Sunday 12:00 a.m. ET to Saturday 11:59 p.m. ET) during any given quarter* as outlined above will be entered once (1) into the Grand Prize Super Scanner Sweepstakes. No purchase from NielsenIQ is necessary. Alternatively, if a weekly transmission is missed, or to enter without purchase, a member can qualify for a Grand Prize Super Scanner Sweepstakes quarter by submitting an original hand-written 100-word essay regarding “The Importance of Market Research as it affects the Consumer and the Manufacturer” to NielsenIQ - Grand Prize Super Scanner Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 250 - SSS, Pickering, ON, L1V 2R4. Each entry must be submitted separately by mail, and received no later than one day prior to the qualifying quarter’s contest close date.

Did not add it as a contest since I am could not find out how to sign up for Homescan.
https://join.homescan.ca/signup
https://www.homescan.ca/panel/CA/EN/Register.htm
Last edited by lilyofthewild on May 5th, 2023 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)