Contests

[Other] Contest Discussion(s)

Oct 13, 2015
15 posts
16 upvotes
Can someone please post this contest I found :) I don't have time to read through the rules to post properly.
Ace Bakery win a trip to Ottawa to dine in the sky!!
I think you need to share a recipe
www.discovergreat.ca
Good luck
TIA
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3356 posts
4310 upvotes
Ontario
gypsyblossom wrote:
May 28th, 2017 12:47 pm
Can someone please post this contest I found :) I don't have time to read through the rules to post properly.
Ace Bakery win a trip to Ottawa to dine in the sky!!
I think you need to share a recipe
www.discovergreat.ca
Good luck
TIA
I'll post the contest-thanks for the lead!
Surfing 2017.😎 Summer contest slump.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2015
2822 posts
25105 upvotes
krag48 wrote:
May 29th, 2017 9:14 pm
I don't have FB :(
I would encourage you to create an account. Its worth it.

I use mine solely for contesting.
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
13975 posts
3077 upvotes
BK2006 wrote:
May 30th, 2017 11:04 am
I would encourage you to create an account. Its worth it.

I use mine solely for contesting.
I refused FB but made a Twitter account for contests. Have not won a thing with it. Got lots of spam though and new recommends every day. Your mileage may vary...
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2016
4337 posts
4495 upvotes
GTA, ON
DougO wrote:
May 30th, 2017 9:33 pm
I refused FB but made a Twitter account for contests. Have not won a thing with it. Got lots of spam though and new recommends every day. Your mileage may vary...
I have a twitter account. Got one win directly to it. Won a few things where tweeting added entries.

I'm getting tempted to create an FB and IG account because winning this year is slow. Not sure what I'll do yet. Thanks for the advice BK2006
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
10645 posts
3845 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
To be honest most of the contests I enter are on Facebook and Twitter. I win a few so it's worth it for me.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3044 posts
17823 upvotes
North York
I have FB , IG and TW (this one only for sharing as some contests give you points for that); I've won a trip thru FB and yesterday won a US$200GC also thru FB; won some three prizes thru IG.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3356 posts
4310 upvotes
Ontario
krag48 wrote:
May 29th, 2017 9:14 pm
I don't have FB :(
Some contests on FB are forms open to everyone (even without FB) i.e. Chicos. You'll know which contests are FB only because you'll have to login into FB and like the page before proceeding to a contest area.
I don't have FB either.
Surfing 2017.😎 Summer contest slump.
Feb 11, 2015
644 posts
9303 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I've won a lot on FB in my earlier days (gift basket, $250 sport chek gift card, $50 mall gift card, etc), but now find contesting on it trivial. It seems that if it is indeed random, my luck just ran out. I'm too lazy to make a profile out of it for contesting purposes, and since screening isn't allowed, I'll just guess my luck is running out.

Speaking of that, I'm still hopeful some entries can ring out in the coming days. I appreciate winning, but at this point I think everyone I know is tired of entering contests. Seems like a good time to pick up, but I'll probably start when I get the motivation. Recent wins turned out long overdue or just don't scream, this is worth the effort type fun.

I'm glad others like sherlock have won, and didn't congratulate on him winning, since apparently wins only there. Any who, I'd definitely go on that trip if I won, but at this point, I'm prioritizing other work and days off to relax, and need to do so in order to have fun. Wishing everyone a luckier next half year for all those entering contests starting now.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1510 posts
2786 upvotes
When it comes to the Zoomer contests do you guys check the box that says receive 5 additional FREE chances to win. I'd like to receive information from .... every day or just the first time you enter?
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
12824 posts
3197 upvotes
Toronto
gofforever wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2017 9:56 am
When it comes to the Zoomer contests do you guys check the box that says receive 5 additional FREE chances to win. I'd like to receive information from .... every day or just the first time you enter?
Every day. I'm not sure how the program processes it and I'd rather not risk losing a bunch of entries.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2017!
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1510 posts
2786 upvotes
sherlockmandango wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2017 11:16 am
Every day. I'm not sure how the program processes it and I'd rather not risk losing a bunch of entries.
that's what I've been doing also
Jan 30, 2016
187 posts
306 upvotes
Halifax, NS
gofforever wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2017 9:56 am
It's funny.... sometimes I click it and sometimes I don't. No rhyme or reason.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

laura7x