Contests

[Other] Contest Discussion(s)

Oct 24, 2017
29 posts
31 upvotes
Ottawa
sherlockmandango wrote:
Feb 27th, 2018 4:33 pm
No. I reached out last week and they said they've sent the winning list to the KitchenAid rep and that they'd follow up.
I haven't either, but I've been touching base with my Lantic Rogers contact who's been following up with the KitchenAid rep for my prize.
Her last email to me read: "Apologies for the delay, you will definitely get your prize. Don't worry, i'll reach out and get back to you as soon as I can. Please don't hesitate to keep contacting me".
I will update any progress on my end!
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2002
2325 posts
68 upvotes
Ottawa
Rosibal wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2018 11:17 am
Have you tried contacting them thru mail or social media?
malarkey01 wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2018 12:00 pm
Yes, they just say that they won't disclose any information.
I followed up on an instant win prize ($25 Cineplex GC). It's past the estimated 4-6 weeks, but they said Rogers is checking compliance with the rules right now, and I will be emailed the gift card once they're done.

I inquired about the other prizes, and they said winners have been notified. They did say they would provide a winners list once everyone's been verified, but I need to request it with a self-addressed stamped envelope.

FS: Nothing
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1779 posts
1173 upvotes
Toronto
I just received my Uncle Ben's coupon for the Jasmine rice, but can't find the product on store shelves. I know that others had some trouble finding it too, so if anyone is in Toronto, and did find it, could you share what store you found it at? Any help would be much appreciated!
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3641 posts
20866 upvotes
North York
pickmepickme wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2018 8:25 am
I just received my Uncle Ben's coupon for the Jasmine rice, but can't find the product on store shelves. I know that others had some trouble finding it too, so if anyone is in Toronto, and did find it, could you share what store you found it at? Any help would be much appreciated!
[/quote

Try contacting the manufacturer or distributor
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1779 posts
1173 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks Rosibal, but my suspicion is that since the contest started last year, and it was a "special" product, knowing who got them probably won't help. It will only still be there at a few places, and I was hoping that someone who got some recently in Toronto could point me there.

Again, thanks for the idea though!
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
4130 posts
15964 upvotes
Halifax
I contacted the manufacturer already, got “we have no control over which retailers stock this special order product”.

I think if you find it, it will just be the luck of stumbling on it. I haven’t yet.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1846 posts
3050 upvotes
pickmepickme wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2018 5:41 pm
Thanks Rosibal, but my suspicion is that since the contest started last year, and it was a "special" product, knowing who got them probably won't help. It will only still be there at a few places, and I was hoping that someone who got some recently in Toronto could point me there.

Again, thanks for the idea though!
Tracydeanne wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2018 7:59 pm
I contacted the manufacturer already, got “we have no control over which retailers stock this special order product”.

I think if you find it, it will just be the luck of stumbling on it. I haven’t yet.
I don't live in Toronto but there was only 2 stores that carried the product near me and that was Loblaws and Real Canadian Superstore. Loblaws was already clearing them out and were down to 2.97 and Real Canadian had them on sale for $8.88
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1779 posts
1173 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks Tracydeanne and gofforever.

I have tried 2 No Frills, 1 Sobey's, 1 Freshco, 1 Walmart and a Loblaw's so far. I will try Superstore next. If I'm successful anywhere, I'll post the details.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3641 posts
20866 upvotes
North York
pickmepickme wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2018 8:51 pm

I have tried 2 No Frills, 1 Sobey's, 1 Freshco, 1 Walmart and a Loblaw's so far. I will try Superstore next. If I'm successful anywhere, I'll post the details.
I googled and found that Wal-mart has it: Uncle Ben's BISTRO EXPRESS® Jasmine Rice $2.97 - you can get it delivered for free, can't you?
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1779 posts
1173 upvotes
Toronto
My Walmart.ca only seems to have the single packs. The contest has a special 5-pack. Thanks again though!
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
4130 posts
15964 upvotes
Halifax
Yes, it’s a 5 pack, special for this contest only, I think I saw someone mention Fortinos?
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
15884 posts
20548 upvotes
ONTARIO
ladyb wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2018 6:31 pm
My mittens and FPC arrived from Medal Mania. Nice, lined mittens, size XL :) Thanks again, TOGuy

Anyone know a good site for hosting photos that doesn't charge you to post to forums?
try www.imgur.com that is what I use to post images here.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2015
3771 posts
27018 upvotes
pickmepickme wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2018 8:51 pm

Do they have the contest listed on the package, if so I saw them at my local RCSS (west), when I was shopping yesterday.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1779 posts
1173 upvotes
Toronto
Yes, my coupon has a picture of the box that holds 5 packages of the rice. Are you in west Toronto, or western Canada?