Contests

[Other] Contest Discussion(s)

Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2015
3328 posts
26354 upvotes
I won on the 29th as well and received my cooler yesterday, June 12th.

Wrong name but correct address on package.
Dec 26, 2010
399 posts
4031 upvotes
cassandrasch wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 10:08 am
Just wondering if any Canadians have won anything from the daily contests and reviews giveaway sites such as Womens Day, Steamy Kitchen or Leite's Culinaria and if it's worth continuing to enter these on a daily basis? Thanks!
I won something from Steamy Kitchen and, being from Canada, they gave me a gift card for Amazon.ca for the amount associated with the prize. It was smoothly done, with no problems.
Nov 1, 2008
884 posts
699 upvotes
cassandrasch wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 10:08 am
Just wondering if any Canadians have won anything from the daily contests and reviews giveaway sites such as Womens Day, Steamy Kitchen or Leite's Culinaria and if it's worth continuing to enter these on a daily basis? Thanks!
I won from Steamy Kitchen a few years back and it stated I was 1 of 99,998 entries. They were not as well known back then either so I cannot imagine the entry count today. Leite's Culinaria I gave up on a long time ago, but that doesn't mean someone hasn't gotten lucky!
Dec 8, 2008
90 posts
33 upvotes
Winnipeg
KaDubb wrote:
Jun 11th, 2018 4:33 pm
Thanks. Good to know. (I meant, which airline did you go with. They sell a lot of different packages on their website - Sunwing, AC, Westjet, etc.)

Looking forward to the trip.
I think it was Sunwing. But not being from Toronto that was the only way of getting a direct flight, we don't have other options, only charters.
Dec 8, 2008
9 posts
BK2006 wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 11:40 am
I won on the 29th as well and received my cooler yesterday, June 12th.

Wrong name but correct address on package.
So they just replied but know what they say is not correct

Thank you for contacting us.
As per the Official Rules, once you have been notified and filled in the form, it would take around 6-8 weeks.
Jun 6, 2012
121 posts
1682 upvotes
Saskatoon, Saskatche…
For any of you were are doing the Corner Gas contest (I've posted this there as well). The answer (finally) is "An Amended Idea". It's very clever!