Contests

[Other] Contest Discussion(s)

Feb 9, 2017
152 posts
76 upvotes
Ontario’s West Coast
zyngasweater wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 12:32 am
How does monopoly's return compare to the free medium hot beverage stickers?
They don't put the free stickers on their coffee cups till the contest is over! If you have full cards you can still use them just you won't get any back!!
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2010
21812 posts
3143 upvotes
North Vancouver
Who is down-voting contests? At least 4 contests yesterday received a thumbs down. Why? I don't enter most contests for one reason or another, but I'd never think of being negative towards them. I appreciate posters for all their hard work and give them hearty up-votes.
Mar 6, 2015
189 posts
78 upvotes
Alert, Nunavut
Joanne28 wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 9:06 am
They don't put the free stickers on their coffee cups till the contest is over! If you have full cards you can still use them just you won't get any back!!
I know. I was asking if you can get more than 50c worth of items per coffee when monopoly is running.
Jan 30, 2016
314 posts
672 upvotes
Halifax, NS
gbamber wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 1:38 pm
Who is down-voting contests? At least 4 contests yesterday received a thumbs down. Why? I don't enter most contests for one reason or another, but I'd never think of being negative towards them. I appreciate posters for all their hard work and give them hearty up-votes.
Yeah... I hide contests I don’t enter, but I would never be negative. Too much of that in the world already.
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
39096 posts
29808 upvotes
Economy
ImagineCH wrote:
Oct 6th, 2018 6:00 am
Yeah... I hide contests I don’t enter, but I would never be negative. Too much of that in the world already.
That's what I do too.
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Jun 6, 2012
232 posts
3592 upvotes
Saskatchewan
ImagineCH wrote:
Oct 6th, 2018 6:00 am
HI - I just ignore them, but how do you hide them? That's a better idea.
Jan 30, 2016
314 posts
672 upvotes
Halifax, NS
KaDubb wrote:
Oct 6th, 2018 8:05 pm
I’m on mobile, but it’s an option when I tap on the three dots next to each contest post. Not sure if it’s the same on the desktop.
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
39096 posts
29808 upvotes
Economy
KaDubb wrote:
Oct 6th, 2018 8:05 pm
When you go here- https://forums.redflagdeals.com/contests-f34/, at the end of each contest link, there is a box with what looks like a eye in it. Just click on that box for all the contests you want to hide, then refresh the page. Poof!! They disappear.
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
15638 posts
20106 upvotes
ONTARIO
valeriey wrote:
Oct 6th, 2018 10:08 pm
When you go here- https://forums.redflagdeals.com/contests-f34/, at the end of each contest link, there is a box with what looks like a eye in it. Just click on that box for all the contests you want to hide, then refresh the page. Poof!! They disappear.
Also if you ever accidentally hide the wrong thread, you can go here to unhide it:
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php ... hidetopics

My list of hidden threads is 36 pages long lol.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2015
3553 posts
26747 upvotes
If you are hiding contests be aware that if you will not see it if you do a search in the future.

For example if you want to post a new contest, these hidden contests will not show up if you do a search.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
997 posts
13268 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hi all,

contest thinking I guess as I was randomly checking things online, and thought pom.ca was something else. Anyways, not much time, but there's a contest for QC only. Unsure what exactly you can win and if you have to get a pin from the bread. That's what I garnished. It was on the main page when you switch languages, and/or just scroll down. Seems to be FB connected.

Good luck.
Jul 30, 2007
258 posts
1862 upvotes
Toronto
Hey for people who won a Jersey from the Juicy Fruit contest - did you get your prize yet? Or know when they plan to mail it out?
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
14008 posts
3849 upvotes
Toronto
panzz wrote:
Oct 11th, 2018 10:00 pm
Hey for people who won a Jersey from the Juicy Fruit contest - did you get your prize yet? Or know when they plan to mail it out?
Yeah, I think they said it would be quite a while. 6-8 weeks.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2018!