• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 4:32 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
Anyone else slowly giving up on Roll up to Win now that you have all the badges? I didn't do any at all yesterday, losing interest, and no wins ;) .
Sep 28, 2013
315 posts
272 upvotes
BRANTFORD
Tracydeanne wrote: Anyone else slowly giving up on Roll up to Win now that you have all the badges? I didn't do any at all yesterday, losing interest, and no wins ;) .
Yeah. I really think they should have had 1 more ballot entry for receiving every badge. That would keep my playing until the end. Without the extra badge it just doesn't seem to be worth it.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
lemmiwinks123 wrote: Yeah. I really think they should have had 1 more ballot entry for receiving every badge. That would keep my playing until the end. Without the extra badge it just doesn't seem to be worth it.
Or an extra draw prize for above X points or something. Just doesn't seem worth it anymore, with such stingy instant wins.
Banned
Jan 12, 2015
4107 posts
27311 upvotes
Sobeys Ontario has two contests listed in their flyer.

I do not receive a paper copy and I am unable to copy and paste any info.

One contest is trip to Mexico ARV $5000 when you swipe AirMiles card and buy 2 participating ElPaso products. NPN available see customer service.

Other contest is trip to Iceland, swipe AirMiles card and buy Icelandic (spelling may be off) water. NPN available see customer service.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2011
3412 posts
627 upvotes
Where am I?
BK2006 wrote: just curious did they tell you this in store or where did you find that in the rules?
The special entry is printed on the back of the receipt. The 240 entries per store is also on the back of the receipt.
Banned
Jan 12, 2015
4107 posts
27311 upvotes
driddles wrote: The special entry is printed on the back of the receipt. The 240 entries per store is also on the back of the receipt.
thanks, so is that $1000 per store prize or only one prize with now more possible entrants.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1559 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto
Had something strange happen today when I entered this contest: http://mycookie.marymacleod.ca/results.php?total=10

After entering my email address (as usual), the next screen which usually shows me how many entries I now have, had a much lower total than yesterday. I then noticed that it also said, "Thank you, hi Beverly, I hope you enjoyed today's quiz! You are now one step
closer to having a chance to win Free cookies for a year*!". My name isn't Beverly! Is this happening to anyone else?
Mar 19, 2005
410 posts
331 upvotes
Just between you and me, when they finally sent me my CT Wish and Win prize last week, they actually sent it twice - double the gift cards!
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
I heard back from Canadian Tire concerning my 2nd WishAndWin prize and they're sending me a gift card.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
1068 posts
4237 upvotes
Ontario
Tracydeanne wrote: My kingdom for a plushie... ;)
I hear that I have not won anything from them this time or their last contest we have no excel critter plushies, only a set of headphones
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5755 posts
7939 upvotes
Ontario
driddles wrote: The special entry is printed on the back of the receipt. The 240 entries per store is also on the back of the receipt.
That entries limit per store seems to be in line with any of their monthly gift card draws too.
On the 18th, the chain began their customer engagement survey. So that must be the 240 entries per store one.
Have new cookbooks but am not cooking anything new yet.
Aug 15, 2015
3 posts
72 upvotes
Ottawa
I have rolled 382 cups, and have win once so far. I wonder if the BIG prizes can be won on the online game.
Aug 16, 2015
136 posts
1259 upvotes
Powell River
JaredD1981 wrote: I have rolled 382 cups, and have win once so far. I wonder if the BIG prizes can be won on the online game.
I'm trying to set a record, 360 rolls and not a single win!
Sep 28, 2013
315 posts
272 upvotes
BRANTFORD
JaredD1981 wrote: I have rolled 382 cups, and have win once so far. I wonder if the BIG prizes can be won on the online game.
Only through the ballots you get for reaching certain point totals. The draw is at the end of the contest. Best thing is the Tim Horton's gift card for instant wins.
Jan 30, 2016
583 posts
2222 upvotes
Halifax, NS
BarbaraB638425 wrote: I'm trying to set a record, 360 rolls and not a single win!
I thought I was winning this with 0/283, but I guess you have me beat ;)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)