• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2024 12:05 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
2070 posts
15339 upvotes
SE Ontario
stinastr wrote: https://www.circleallaccess.com/contest ... e-package/ that's the only daily I do that wasn't posted here, haven't checked sites in a while either
That one says "This Contest is open only to those who sign up and who are 13 as of the date of entry and live in the US 48 contiguous states and DC " so hopefully you have a friend in the US that you really like if you win!
Oct 14, 2011
137 posts
228 upvotes
DUNDAS
shoppingguy wrote: Starbucks has created a survey to capture your experience for this past contest, Starbucks For Life 2021 Holiday Edition.

I would recommend that everyone reply and inform them of all the glitches and how customer service was ineffective. There is a text field in one of the questions where they ask you what they can improve on and you can type your reply there. You need to login to complete the survey.

Survey: https://www.starbucksforlife.ca/#/landing
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE... they are accusatory and refuse to accept any responsibility. Magically emails for prizes stopped coming to my emails and they kept saying it was my email issue
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7916 posts
55262 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Emilyb wrote: That one says "This Contest is open only to those who sign up and who are 13 as of the date of entry and live in the US 48 contiguous states and DC " so hopefully you have a friend in the US that you really like if you win!
Ahh, thank you. No wonder the ballot count was so high. I thought someone engineered a bot for the contest lol.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25916 posts
10323 upvotes
seafoodmwg wrote: anyone else still waiting on some of their giuseppe coupons?
Just got the last of mine in the mail today...
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25916 posts
10323 upvotes
Well, some of the contests that ended are sending out congratulatory emails but I have not won anything. Just got 2 emails congratulating the winners of the Gadget contests. Too bad I wasn't one. Guess I'll once again have to work and make money to buy what I want for since I'm not going to win anything...
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5745 posts
7935 upvotes
Ontario
I still wish to know some of the contest winners for December contests. ONe cash contest ends today and the draw is next week. I could use $2500...

@gofforever Wow, congratulations on your and DH's wins! Amazing month for your household!Smiling Face With Open Mouth

I did not even win a cash prize on a recent Bingo scratch card. Going to find a Cash 4 Life scratch card today!
Have new cookbooks but am not cooking anything new yet.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7916 posts
55262 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ciel wrote: I still wish to know some of the contest winners for December contests. ONe cash contest ends today and the draw is next week. I could use $2500...

@gofforever Wow, congratulations on your and DH's wins! Amazing month for your household!Smiling Face With Open Mouth

I did not even win a cash prize on a recent Bingo scratch card. Going to find a Cash 4 Life scratch card today!
I have nearly given up on the lottery. I know if you play, it can happen once in a lifetime, but I don't buy into it. I recall a time I wanted to win a seat at the poker tournament, and I musta bought about $800 worth of scratch tickets. Had $420 but I was drinking all day and the next too at the bar, so I guess I won double and some on some but kept on buying, until it ran out. It was a 2 day spree going to bars and scratching away. I was determined, but I realized there's gotta be better odds for some stuff. I don't gamble anymore, but I do contest. Still, if I had more change around, I'd prob buy something here or there. Got a $10 being returned from someone, and he's giving me a pack of smokes too, which is nice, but I hooked him up a bit. Than I got a $100 balance to pay off this month, that I'll prob move on over til the next, and need some money for Friday. All on the line, and I don't have anything apart from possible ebay sales or sometimes putting a win up for sale to try and make ends meet lol. It sucks, 2022 was supposed to get better. Not like I'm not trying but seems I definitely need another hobby to start paying out or else I gotta boost it into the workforce and get paid regular like normal folk. I thought bigger things were swimming around, ready to jump through some hoops and make January good. Not so...and the interest on my debt increased...I gotta win a car for my mother to say we're good haha and win that miata contest to pay off my debt. It was lower, but I took over someone else's debt which was alongside and now the debt is hefty. Not rolling the dice yet, but so far, not a good 2022 start at all. Gotta have some fun in between all this backward money talk, and roll into the future lol.

They say no money no funny, but I'm optimistic. Season only gets good by summer, and than you wanna be doing stuff in the warmer weather. As long as I pay something off by than and make it through, gotta catch that sun ray and float or fly lol. Money never depresses me, and if I'm under in this regiment, I gotta be over at something and it's only a matter of time before it latches on and swoops me into a better time lol. Somehow someway
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7916 posts
55262 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Emilyb wrote: @stinastr your luck will come! Fingers crossed for you.
I don't believe in New Year's resolutions, but I do believe 2022 will be better than 2021. Guess it's just a little stagnant with this cold and all, haha. Don't want to start going into debt right from the New Year haha. Oh well, to live requires some paper, and you can sell things you don't need or borrow or work. With work, I take it it engineers yourself to feel sustainable and find a way of life, but doing it all yourself is like trying too hard. That's when you realize without family, you need more friends. Maybe been too good and thinking it's gonna payout at some point and leave me in a moment not having to think about the days ahead. But as long as you can usually put together enough for the next week. Been slow though, I dunno, something unnatural is misting around and trying to convey this should be another bad or disoriented year. I'm not buying it lol
Sep 25, 2014
157 posts
335 upvotes
Macdonald, MB
I haven’t received the coupons from the Guiseppe Contestdid anyone get an answer from them when the emailed Dr.Oetker?
Nov 27, 2003
675 posts
2973 upvotes
Elliot Lake ON
I got my Giuseppe pizza coupons in the mail on Monday Jan. 10.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7916 posts
55262 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I couldn't win any of those pizza coupons. I still always add toppings to them. The other here adds oil and oregano to the whole thing. It's not too bad, granted you'll never find burnt crust in a regular dough, maybe if you take the crispy one. And it will be hot evenly, not like one of them frozens, where the sauce burns, but the pizza feels like it's good to eat lol
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2967 posts
7519 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Golfclubs67 wrote: I haven’t received the coupons from the Guiseppe Contestdid anyone get an answer from them when the emailed Dr.Oetker?
no response, but i'm hoping they come soon... 🤞🏻
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7916 posts
55262 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just got a bogus call apparently, since they mentioned it was an nba contest and that there were 2 courtside tickets and a $500 nba gift card. I checked on google and it seems only nba contest had that contest for that. This was a number that was flagged spam or scam. I was nice, but than she was like you didn't win, but would you like to come in for a consultation, I didn't know if this was a spa having this contest and was nice and said I have your number, I'm not going out much now, so I'll call you if anything. She did prob add me to a list of other scams maybe, dangit. My mother couldn't understand her well and I was eating a sandwich. Meh, seemed kinda scammy, but when they mentioned courtside tickets and a nba gift card, they had my ears lol. So far 2022 feels lighter, but still too much bs everywhere lol.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7916 posts
55262 upvotes
Toronto, ON
But speaking of things in general, I never rely on contests for too much money. Last year, I didn't win or sell that much in cash via the wins, and I got through it albeit with some hassle. And this year, the weather is cold but today is a nice day that still isn't turning cold. I'll get my entries and hope for something to surprise the living polarity out of me and knock me out of my element with some real time fun. Although I'm cushioned, feeling like I'm retired or ******** with the hassle of always making ends meet.

But I gotta feeling I should be trying for a lot of varied prizes. I gotta try to get into a positive vibe and groove that sticks and picks up when it warms up, but doesn't die out in the cold. I gotta put some metal to the form filling pedal and try my luck at whatever I can. Decided to not write essays for npe's unless they're online, and than only when I'm real bored in the morning lol. Gotta enjoy life and have some wins come in for the time you spend and the hassle of it all after it's said and done. See some people winning so much more, some people winning less, I guess that's what you get for your time after it's all said and done, but I take it if you enjoy it, it'll come more rhytmically and if you get into a norm of seeing congratulatory emails, you're rolling into some fun and decide what to gift and what to take/use. Seems these days no one takes contests that seriously, and the ones that do, the big winners, the ones that never post wins, and keep to themselves, the sneaky buggers, they prob do npe's daily for some, etc, and never post, just occasionally. Prob have good social media sites too, and just take it in. Oh well, I do it for fun. Can't blame myself to whatever happens, and I got an honest bone in me that won't let me be sometimes and I splurge out useless limericks lol. I dunno, the last word, I'm not even sure of concrete meaning. Anyways, if you're just having fun, hopefully it works. If you're imposing too much, kinda like my last few posts make me seem, it doesn't happen at once, takes time to build up, and than you either reap or are swept lol
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7916 posts
55262 upvotes
Toronto, ON
stinastr wrote: Just got a bogus call apparently...
Anyways, it was from Invisalign, I guess they were the sponsor. Don't know why it was posted as a scam number on google, but maybe maybe not. They sent me an email survey to rate their service, and I said Dude, please don't call back. They called again in a matter of hours. Don't know, don't care.

You know where to find me. Seems you can't say bs or write some morning jumbo jumble of words

- I guess it's just messages over a certain number of words go in for check as they usually get a WTF from ppl lol - had to write this in or else what was I saying...anyways, all good I guess
Sep 25, 2014
157 posts
335 upvotes
Macdonald, MB
seafoodmwg wrote: no response, but i'm hoping they come soon... 🤞🏻
northbridge wrote: I got my Giuseppe pizza coupons in the mail on Monday Jan. 10.
Does anybody have the email title, I think I deleted my email and they asking for some information on when I won etc.....
Nov 27, 2003
675 posts
2973 upvotes
Elliot Lake ON
Golfclubs67 wrote: Does anybody have the email title, I think I deleted my email and they asking for some information on when I won etc.....
I got this email on Dec. 27
info@oetkerpromotions.ca
Grey Cup Giveaway-Your prize is on the way!
Thank you for participating in the Dr. Oetker Giuseppe Pizzeria & CFL Giveaway!

You have successfully claimed your prize of one (1) Dr. Oetker Coupon Prize!

Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
the email I got first said Grey Cup Giveaway - Claim your prize!
Your claim link will expire in three (3) days, at which point you will forfeit the prize. See Contest Rules for more
Last edited by northbridge on Jan 13th, 2022 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 25, 2014
157 posts
335 upvotes
Macdonald, MB
northbridge wrote: I got this email on Dec. 27
info@oetkerpromotions.ca
Grey Cup Giveaway-Your prize is on the way!
Thank you for participating in the Dr. Oetker Giuseppe Pizzeria & CFL Giveaway!

You have successfully claimed your prize of one (1) Dr. Oetker Coupon Prize!

Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Thanks

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

oust