Contests

[Other]

Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2010
23809 posts
7673 upvotes
North Vancouver
biznez wrote: i hope im entering this contest correctly. I enter 5 UPC codes per day. However, the UPC codes are the same each day. Please confirm. i really want to win the Nexus 7 :(
That's correctly done.
Dec 8, 2010
639 posts
2038 upvotes
I won a $6.49 amazon gift card from the Purex bid adieu to stains contest. At first it looked like spam email with the title "amazon.ca gift card", so double check your spams or deleted emails as there were 50. I guess it's in lieu of sending a product coupon. Works for me!

2013-09-19-purex-bid-adieu-stains-contest-1373666/ Thanks V!

Also won a $50 amazon gift card from Contestly last week.
Every time I see "Sr. Member" under my name...I feel really old :|
Oct 10, 2013
38 posts
4 upvotes
West Northfield, NS
I just won 4 tickets to the advanced screening of Free Birds.
I also won Leon's Pillows !!!!! Yay!
Deal Addict
May 30, 2008
2143 posts
531 upvotes
WIN-A-PIG!
thedoctormd1 wrote: Got an email today saying my tickets will be at Will Call. If I was going to give my tickets to my sister (if I cant get my shift covered) I guess I'm out of luck as I live in Regina and show is in Saskatoon? Anyone know the rules of Will Call?
For those who won the FS Pink concert, it looks like its postponed for Winnipeg, Saskatoon, and Edmonton. My Winnipeg Oct 26 tickets are valid for the new date, Saskatoon and Edmonton should check with their venue as well, should be the same.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/ ... 68881.html
Jan 28, 2008
138 posts
145 upvotes
Milton
I have been contesting for about 6 yrs, I mostly enter Instant win contests and some sweepstakes as well. And Facebook and Twitter contests.
The first win I ever had was from Dell I won speakers for the comp,and Optical lab mouse this was in the race car contest.
Jelly Belly Hat.. Instant win on Facebook
DVD wins Dirty Dancing.And Transformers Part 2
A few book wins the latest being Jeanette walls prize pack, also some book wins from Goodreads and Twitter.
Gift cds ie Starbucks,Pizza ,Pizza. Milestones $200.
Coke Contest, Jacket, Bag, Olympic pins
Wrigley contest Toque (olympic)
Hockey logo mitts
Coca cola glasses ( we use them every day) and board game
Ontario Prize Pack $800
Strawberry Fair $400 Draw Prize
HTC Desire Phone Telus Draw on Facebook $500
Lactentia Milk for a year 52 coupons also won 2 single coupons good prize.
Also have had some good products to test from Bzz agent,the insiders,divine.ca,Brandsavers.
These Some of the highlights over the years.
Latest wins
Sugar Crisp tshirt
Sugar Crisp Cereal bowl
Post it notes
Tic Tacs :D
May 6, 2009
105 posts
200 upvotes
Hamilton
Won 3 tickets to the Rugby match on November 3 at BMO Field Canada vs. New Zealand All Blacks through the METRO contest.
Good win but odd with 3 tickets? Usually 2 or 4.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2009
2962 posts
767 upvotes
Richmond
woohoo.

Everything has been filled in correctly and you are now the confirmed Grand Prize winner. I will pass along your contact information to the Sponsor and they will contact you shortly to arrange the awarding of your prize.

I won the The Kia 2013 Dream Design Contest.

· Two (2) 2014 season tickets to the Vancouver Whitecaps FC® (specific seat location to be determined by Sponsor. Regular season MLS home games only), one (1) Vancouver Whitecaps FC® team jersey, two (2) tickets to and two (2) VIP experiences at the final Vancouver Whitecaps FC® home game of the 2013 regular Major League Soccer season on October 27th, 2013. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $2,210.00. Each Grand Prize will include the opportunity for the winner to work with a representative from the Vancouver Whitecaps FC® team as well as a representative from Kia Canada Inc to design a custom, team themed Kia vehicle.

Can't find it here so not sure if I entered from here or from FB but if here thanks to the OP.
Deal Expert
Jan 11, 2013
15578 posts
5092 upvotes
Toronto
travelbuds wrote: woohoo.

Everything has been filled in correctly and you are now the confirmed Grand Prize winner. I will pass along your contact information to the Sponsor and they will contact you shortly to arrange the awarding of your prize.

· Two (2) 2014 season tickets to the Vancouver Whitecaps FC® (specific seat location to be determined by Sponsor. Regular season MLS home games only), one (1) Vancouver Whitecaps FC® team jersey, two (2) tickets to and two (2) VIP experiences at the final Vancouver Whitecaps FC® home game of the 2013 regular Major League Soccer season on October 27th, 2013. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $2,210.00. Each Grand Prize will include the opportunity for the winner to work with a representative from the Vancouver Whitecaps FC® team as well as a representative from Kia Canada Inc to design a custom, team themed Kia vehicle.

Can't find it here so not sure if I entered from here or from FB but if here thanks to the OP.
Wow! What a great win for a fan! Congrats!
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26013 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA
BobbyOrr4444 wrote: Won 3 tickets to the Rugby match on November 3 at BMO Field Canada vs. New Zealand All Blacks through the METRO contest.
Good win but odd with 3 tickets? Usually 2 or 4.
Nice - now if only it was Canada AT New Zealand, huh?

Really nice win! Just ask at the end of the season if you can have the keys to the vehicle you helped design! :lol:
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2009
2962 posts
767 upvotes
Richmond
toguy wrote: Really nice win! Just ask at the end of the season if you can have the keys to the vehicle you helped design! :lol:
Wouldn't that be nice... :)
Jan 27, 2013
191 posts
1247 upvotes
Montreal
BobSagget wrote: Oo, you're right it does say October 8th. I guess I missed that.

Hope we see it next week then!
That'll be a nice surprise to see in the mail for people who forgot about it.
Did you receive your DVDs, Bob? I haven't seen mine yet and no contact since the original email in August.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43262 upvotes
ONTARIO
pariah392 wrote: Did you receive your DVDs, Bob? I haven't seen mine yet and no contact since the original email in August.
Nothing! I forgot about it again until your post. Now I want my dvds :(
Oct 25, 2012
723 posts
2519 upvotes
Vancouver
deedu wrote: Was one the 6th week winners for a Nexus 7 from the Android Kit Kat contest. GO TEAM BRENDA! :D

This beats the $2 cutting board I won from that Kikkoman contest; the postage for it cost more than the board's ERV. :\
Do you still have your cutting bib? The mailman folded mine to get it into my mailbox so it didn't do me much good. :lol:
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2007
4192 posts
1315 upvotes

Nice one! Congrats!
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2007
4192 posts
1315 upvotes
Winning Email Alert:

Yesterday in my inbox an email with subject line: Please DocuSign this document: "XXX Company" -Declaration and Release.

I almost missed it because there is no visible attachment and it didn't contain the words contest, congratulations etc.

Adding docusign to my keyword list :) It was great, just filled in blanks that were presented, picked a signature style, answered the STQ and done. I love docusign, hopefully more contest administrators will use it.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
3657 posts
1135 upvotes
Montreal
caper2007 wrote: Winning Email Alert:

Yesterday in my inbox an email with subject line: Please DocuSign this document: "XXX Company" -Declaration and Release.

I almost missed it because there is no visible attachment and it didn't contain the words contest, congratulations etc.

Adding docusign to my keyword list :) It was great, just filled in blanks that were presented, picked a signature style, answered the STQ and done. I love docusign, hopefully more contest administrators will use it.
C'mon Caper, teased us once again............ :D what did you won? CURIOUS ...........
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43262 upvotes
ONTARIO
Wooooot
Update for the Futureshop Pink contest winners.

I just received my headphones in the mail. Shipped via Canada Post XpressPost from Sennheiser Canada in Quebec.
Don't know if they are all the same but I got brown as the colour! They are so nice looking!
So check your mail today :D

Edit: Forgot to mention, it comes signature required.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2007
1892 posts
17750 upvotes
So I just got an e-mail from that time-consuming Toyota Canada contest...for a minute I thought I'd actually won the car because it said Tier 1 prize in the e-mail but the prize is a $30.00 gift card. Glad I got something out of it anyway :P Thanks vilmark and hope everybody else who put too much time into it (ie. Larlar haha) won something!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

lili94