Contests

[Other]

Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2008
1088 posts
363 upvotes
Bidchka wrote: Jeff, who's Jeff :?:

Ok no need to be jealous..How about we trade my $1150 tickets for the 37" LCd or your Macbook. Problem solved, no ?!?!
Throw in EndWar and we've got a deal :P
No football game is worth giving up a TV haha
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2008
1088 posts
363 upvotes
Bidchka wrote: I'll not only throw in Endwar, I'll throw in an XboX360.

deal
I could sell the football tickets for an even bigger TV, so your loss buddy haha
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2008
1100 posts
577 upvotes
Corona63 wrote: I just won a trip to Jamaica from the Rogers Pumpkin Patrol contest!!! Honestly, I remembered entering but I thought the prize would have already been awarded. The timing is awesome as I am getting married next September and we had just started discussing where we wanted to go. I jokingly said to my fiance that we should wait to book because I might win a honeymoon for us, I never thought that it would happen.
Congrats
Sharonnelt @sharonnelt on twitter
13 Wins in 2013 for a total of $504
173 wins in 2012 for a total of $10057
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2006
3909 posts
295 upvotes
Caledon
calliesmum wrote: So what I am doing wrong is , I should be complaining to BidCHKA and my luck changes? Wow, and here I have been wishing to be him, does that mean all my wins went to him, boy we love to harrass you Bidchka.

Congrats kcotoulas to both you and your wife!!! Hope to put my name on here for something soon, other than congrats to other posters and telling Bidchka I want to be just like him when I grow up, except a little less hairy :lol:
Yes Calliesmum, complaining to Bidchka seems to work. :lol:
I keep telling people not to give up because sooner or later you will win. Its just important to keep entering the contest. And at least from me, it seems when I finally win something, the next two weeks have more prizes coming. I remember cofh having a ridicolous winning streak a couple months back.

And Calliesmum, when you do win.....we will be cheering you on....just like you do to us :)
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2005
2185 posts
363 upvotes
Canada
My Wife just got this email.

Congratulations! You are the potential winner of a Prize in the Energizer Toy an Hour Contest (the “Contest&#8221 ;)
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2006
4578 posts
3479 upvotes
[quote="Kamloops" post_id="7820917" time="1228338606" user_id="36620"]My Wife just got this email.

Congratulations! You are the potential winner of a Prize in the Energizer Toy an Hour Contest (the

�I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it

Smile... It confuses people�
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1944 posts
14270 upvotes
I won a $100 home improvement gift certificate in the Co-operators Home Essentials contest (it was a survey that I posted). The contest is through Transcontinental media - I wonder if I'll be allowed to win anything else? The letter came in the mail today.

DHL left a notice on my door, so I think my Energizer prize is also in the area. :)
LadyB
Received a kidney transplant September 1, 2018. Be a donor
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2006
3909 posts
295 upvotes
Caledon
ladyb
I also won that. Congrats, I wasnt sure where I found the contest.
Thank you for posting it :)
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2006
4578 posts
3479 upvotes
ladyb wrote: I won a $100 home improvement gift certificate in the Co-operators Home Essentials contest (it was a survey that I posted). The contest is through Transcontinental media - I wonder if I'll be allowed to win anything else? The letter came in the mail today.

DHL left a notice on my door, so I think my Energizer prize is also in the area. :)
kcotoulas wrote: ladyb
Congrats to both of you

�I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it

Smile... It confuses people�
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1944 posts
14270 upvotes
kcotoulas wrote: ladyb
You're welcome! Yay us!
LadyB
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2008
1100 posts
577 upvotes
I won an energizer toy today - my daughter is going to be so happy!
Sharonnelt @sharonnelt on twitter
13 Wins in 2013 for a total of $504
173 wins in 2012 for a total of $10057
Nov 12, 2006
921 posts
1 upvote
Bidchka wrote: :( Now I wish I hadn't given the pair I won to my friend for Free :(
Well if your giving away prizes, I'll take your next win!!! :D Unless it is a shaver and then we all know you need one.
2006 I love Pepsi for my xbox 360 Yahoo
2007 NHL 08 Xbox game from Pepsi
& a 32 inch Samsung MODERN tv, love you Pepsi!!

2008-HP Pavilion 15.4" Laptop w/ Expansion Base featuring Intel Core 2 Duo - BIG TICKET WIN-LIVE MS
Nov 12, 2006
921 posts
1 upvote
my daughter got a letter in the mail, she won third prize in the imagine contest and we have to send the papers back, she won a nintendo game, she also won a school silent auction yesterday and a draw at the community club last week for a movie, so I think I should get her to stay home from school and enter contests, or at least get her to buy a lottery ticket

Sheesh...., but where is my win?
2006 I love Pepsi for my xbox 360 Yahoo
2007 NHL 08 Xbox game from Pepsi
& a 32 inch Samsung MODERN tv, love you Pepsi!!

2008-HP Pavilion 15.4" Laptop w/ Expansion Base featuring Intel Core 2 Duo - BIG TICKET WIN-LIVE MS
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1944 posts
14270 upvotes
ladyb wrote: I too, am an Energizer Toy an Hour (potential) winner!

:D
I now have Disney's "Pooh's Blustery Day" for 3+ (4-6 yrs of age recommended). They included a package of 4-"C" batteries.

[IMG]http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd35 ... eryDay.jpg[/IMG]

Here's a pic from ToysRUs of what it does:

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/prodpop.j ... hView=main

I was hoping for an iDog (or cat). This will either go to a cousin's daughter or to children's aid. :)
LadyB
Jul 22, 2005
740 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
ladyb wrote: I now have Disney's "Pooh's Blustery Day" for 3+ (4-6 yrs of age recommended). They included a package of 4-"C" batteries.

I was hoping for an iDog (or cat). This will either go to a cousin's daughter or to children's aid. :)

I won the same thing. I think I will give it to the Toy Drive
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2007
1782 posts
303 upvotes
ladyb wrote: I now have Disney's "Pooh's Blustery Day" for 3+ (4-6 yrs of age recommended). They included a package of 4-"C" batteries.

That is so cool, my son would love one of these, his little brother is enjoying the ING Gazebo though :)

Laura
Dec 22, 2004
271 posts
60 upvotes
I finally got that winner notification email from Energizer. About dang time too as it looked like everyone won except me. I'm too old for toys so this will go straight to the Toys for Tots organization. :razz:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)