Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Aug 24, 2011
259 posts
409 upvotes
CALGARY
jnunavut that youtube clip was priceless... Loved it!

I do have a small win to report... haven't been very diligent at entering recently but I just won 500 airmiles from Safeway/Campbells facebook "Show us how you love winter" promotion... It's probably posted on here somewhere, but I found it through an ad link on facebook (I love it when they advertise contests!)
Now I'm going to get specific... looking to win a trip to Tahiti, but Italy would do in a pinch!
:D
Deal Expert
Nov 27, 2006
16127 posts
359 upvotes
Etobicoke
Just got a call from Toronto Star Wonderlist that I won 2nd prize, two tickets to see either Enchanted April or Lady Windermere's Fan. And even tho the rules said the tickets would have to be picked up in Toronto, they told me they were just going to send them out to me. Thanks Pinecone for posting the contest :) 2013-03-04-wonderlist-ca-contest-you-co ... y-1303433/
Avril Lavigne Black Star Parfum & Cineplex Night out for Two $126, Leapster Gaming System worth $59.99 US; Trip to Cuba ARV $2000; Cineplex Movie ticket (iCoke/Nestea contest)$10; Palaria Clothing Hoody $69;Joe Fresh GC $25; 4 tics for Ted Nugent Concert; Joe Fresh Make-up Kit $50.00; $25 Bath & Body Works GC (Fresh Fiction contest for DiAnn Mills); $1000 in TD Exlusive Offers contest; $100 necklace from an on-the-spot draw while shopping at Sears
Jan 13, 2007
680 posts
944 upvotes
Wow! Some awesome wins. Thanks for sharing!!

A small win of 2 bottles of wine from FB Chimpanzee contest. Might come in handy if my dry spell continues much longer :) )
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1687 posts
11648 upvotes
Just received my NPE game piece in my SASE from the Reynolds contest. Here's the results:

Unfortunately you did not win a trip to the Caribbean this time. However you did win a free song download from Reynolds and Puretracks.com.

Woo hoo.
LadyB
Live kidney donor needed. Please read info PM with any questions.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2003
1558 posts
1417 upvotes
SASKABUSH
finally a win for march (was worried, its already the 4th) crock pot from the weekly fb contest
weirdest win - toilet - casaguru
Feb 5, 2008
104 posts
106 upvotes
Region of Durham
woot woot...just won a Hamilton Beach single serve blender.(Europe's Best).....that is a great way to start the day!! Thanks Skarm
Aug 14, 2010
77 posts
248 upvotes
A few small wins to report other than Mitts and Chips.

Won the secondary prize ($100 gas card) from the 'Beat the Winter Blues with MSN Autos'.

Won a NFL jersey from the Samsung Super Bowl XLVII Twitter Contest.
It was a Tony Romo / Dallas Cowboys jersey. Nice quality jersey but Dallas!? Romo!??
Gave it away to my Nephew's stepson. He is a tough kid so he should be able to withstand
the playground taunts.

Big thanks to Farseer for both of these contests!

I also won a $100 Mark's Work Wearhouse card from the 'Mark's Slip-up Facebook Contest.'

Thanks to jclemy for posting that contest!
Nov 27, 2003
465 posts
958 upvotes
Iron Bridge
I won a $25 Sony GC from the Sony Instant Home Show contest today at 12:45 p.m. Thanks to fokxxy for posting
Oct 8, 2006
247 posts
280 upvotes
biznez wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2013 10:34 am
just got a phone call from disney promotion that i won a florida trip for 2. it started to get fishy when she wanted a one time registration fee of $287 per person. wanted my visa card #. i just hung up. did anyone get this call?
Thanks for the heads up! I got a phone call about a trip about a Disney trip and thought back to this post and asked them if there was any fees attached to this. When they tried to brush over the question and start asking personal questions for verification I just hung up. The number was 2267980166 and from the sound of it it was over voip.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)