Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Mar 13, 2006
66 posts
Mer73 wrote:
Jul 31st, 2007 1:54 pm
I just got an email saying I won the weekly prize of an LG 42" widescreen plasma TV from the Big Brother 8 game/contest from Global TV. I'm so excited :)

I'm waiting for a call back..I wanted to ask if a family member can sign the release form as a witness or not before I fax it to them.

Congratulations.

9000+points.WOW.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
1030 posts
189 upvotes
Ottawa
:) My girlfriend just won an Xbox 360 from the WSIB young worker contest :)
PSN ID: jlar3657
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
13055 posts
1708 upvotes
ungars3 wrote:
Jul 31st, 2007 10:14 pm
:) My girlfriend just won an Xbox 360 from the WSIB young worker contest :)
It seems that everyone won something from that contest. Boo Ontarians. :(
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97252 upvotes
Port Moody
AmberMoon wrote:
Aug 1st, 2007 4:23 am
Off to a great start I won 2 $100 GC at 3am :)
For what and which contest. Remember 3 am is only 12 here not that late !!! :lol:
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
Jul 22, 2005
748 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
i won a few times at rip this morn

anyone else?
and did you get any notification to your email addy?
sigh
Let me guess: you won a song :-0 or song(s)

I only won one today.

edit: just won another.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2006
4589 posts
3418 upvotes
Hood luck guys, I'm gonna just remove myself from posting any further either wins or sweeps. Good luck to all of ya and keep posting wins its always a encouragement for others to see real people winning.

Good luck to all!!

�I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it

Smile... It confuses people�
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2003
1558 posts
1417 upvotes
SASKABUSH
I only won one today. You just lucky or are you using multiple accounts? i.e. cheating

uhh no, you can enter 5 times each day
so i do that
it increases my odds
and obviously it had some issues this morn (the web site, as another lady in the yahoo group won multiple times as well)
i am not sure if i won itunes on all the wins as the save screen was different on some of them
two had the trip thing, one had the umm..year internet, and the other two were itunes
i did jot down one code though, but thought they would actually send an email with the codes
i had to get to work so was sorta rushed
i entered at about 4:26am..its when i do all my sweeps
weirdest win - toilet - casaguru
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2004
1238 posts
3 upvotes
I have entered twice today on the Rip the Wrap contest and have won the song download each time (twice). I guess it is possible for one person to win 5 times per day! Nice! I spread the five entries per day out, so I am hoping I will win a couple more today! :) My daughter will sure appreciate these downloads!
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
13055 posts
1708 upvotes
Now now, can't we all just get along? :(
Mar 13, 2006
66 posts
cheleen wrote:
Aug 1st, 2007 6:14 pm
I have entered twice today on the Rip the Wrap contest and have won the song download each time (twice). I guess it is possible for one person to win 5 times per day! Nice! I spread the five entries per day out, so I am hoping I will win a couple more today! :) My daughter will sure appreciate these downloads!
Every 31.795 seconds there is a chance to win a music download :)
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2003
1558 posts
1417 upvotes
SASKABUSH
lol well at least it came in a timely manor
i finally got a tshirt from exclaim that i won back may 15th!!!
weirdest win - toilet - casaguru
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
13055 posts
1708 upvotes
Personally, I think Amber has every right to post what she wants. No one's forcing anyone to do anything: it's an open public forum.

However, I do also feel that RFD is a community, and in a community we share. Again, no one's forcing anyone to share everything they find: after all, just look at the Hot Deals forum, where a majority of viewers don't even have accounts. Those are the ones who hoard all the deals, then flip them on ebay/craigslist/BST for a profit. It's gotten so bad that I end up just PM'ing other members about deals that I find, rather than post them on RFD.

It all comes down to personal beliefs and your own moral code. There's no right or wrong in this situation: Amber has a right to withhold information, and TYinYVR and cheleen have a right to voice their displeasure.
Jul 3, 2007
35 posts
Hamilton
Won a phone from Pepsi after entering 100+ codes. Nice week for me :) Also won a bunch of music downloads from Hershey's Rip the Wrap but then again everyone wins that lol.

Sorry to hear you're going to stop posting Amber. I don't really care what contest it was. I just like to hear about real people winning stuff :)
Aug 24, 2005
445 posts
40 upvotes
100+ codes?! Where'd you get a hold of all those T_T

Anyways I just won the same contest too!! Luckily with only around 10 codes total though :)

Cheers
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
13055 posts
1708 upvotes
Used 4 codes for the Pepsi contest... no go. :(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

weddejan