Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Aug 11, 2011
52 posts
62 upvotes
LANGLEY
Woke up to find out I won 12 sticks of pepperoni from Meridiam Meats in their daily giveaway.

Perfect for a guy who just lost his job...gotta love free food :D
Mar 6, 2011
123 posts
3296 upvotes
Won the West 49 Daily DC contest too. They must have sent out a bunch of emails today. Lets hope I get the size/style that I requested upon entering. Thanks Farseer for posting it.

Also, won the Q10 from the Techvibes contest.

Nice couple of wins to keep me going!!!
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes

Twitter: @akohnTO Instagram: @akohnTO
Dec 23, 2012
158 posts
58 upvotes
GUELPH
I won a secondary prize from the YTV Wow! What a cool contest! the other day :)
2013 - $4584 worth of wins... including an iPad mini! :)
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14323 posts
3166 upvotes
sydnurbin wrote:
Aug 29th, 2013 11:16 pm
I won a secondary prize from the YTV Wow! What a cool contest! the other day :)
Good to know they are being awarded. Haven't heard anyone wining the IOGO daily yet. Wonder how they draw those...
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2008
1635 posts
188 upvotes
Oakville
sweetlins wrote:
Aug 21st, 2013 4:19 pm
I was the very first daily prize winner in the Iogo contest :) I entered it before it was posted on here but will still give a shout out to the contest poster - pancakemeow 2013-09-30-iogo-back-school-your-way-10 ... e-1370806/

Make sure the 3 you choose on the form are the 3 you want cause those are what you get. I won the tag along bike, toys r us giftcards and discovery trip from the Nano section :)
;)
Deal Guru
Jan 17, 2009
14791 posts
18640 upvotes
ONTARIO
Congrats on all the recent wins everybody.
Received my 2 tickets to the Nautical Adventures boat cruise thing in Toronto a couple days ago from FedEx! Shipped pretty fast.
Also instantly won a bag of popcorn from the CanadaDry contest on Facebook this morning.
Apr 6, 2009
337 posts
320 upvotes
It's been a pretty dry spell for me this year, the biggest win being a daily prize from Kit Kat ($200 Best Buy). But I saw my dad last night and he told me he'd just had a call from Kelloggs re: their Co-op contest ... he won the grand prize, a Ford Focus!! Holy crap!

I figure I deserve some of the credit since I got him into contesting. Thrilled for him, and trying to keep my jealousy at bay.
Aug 4, 2007
107 posts
134 upvotes
Montreal
Karen7777 wrote:
Aug 30th, 2013 12:31 pm
It's been a pretty dry spell for me this year, the biggest win being a daily prize from Kit Kat ($200 Best Buy). But I saw my dad last night and he told me he'd just had a call from Kelloggs re: their Co-op contest ... he won the grand prize, a Ford Focus!! Holy crap!

I figure I deserve some of the credit since I got him into contesting. Thrilled for him, and trying to keep my jealousy at bay.
that's a huge win! congrats! Think we are up to 3rd car this year in RFD?

Have been 1.5 month long dry spell for me, not even blessing from goodreads. Just wondering how much time do you guys spend on contesting?(nevermind.... opening a thread in discussion instead :D )
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2008
1475 posts
8636 upvotes
London
Karen7777 wrote:
Aug 30th, 2013 12:31 pm

Holy crap indeed!!! Congrats to Dad and to you on your win! Way2go!
Feb 22, 2012
538 posts
7539 upvotes
Quebec
wsiemens wrote:
Aug 30th, 2013 3:48 pm
James finally wins something, and it turns out to be food poisoning. Tough break
ROFL :cheesygri
May 23, 2013
240 posts
2524 upvotes
wsiemens wrote:
Aug 30th, 2013 3:48 pm
James finally wins something, and it turns out to be food poisoning. Tough break
LOL :lol: