Contests

[Other]

Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Jan 27, 2013
191 posts
1247 upvotes
Montreal
I also won an instant-win e-gift card from the Wonder Woman Doritos contest. First win in a long while!

Thanks @stinastr
Jan 28, 2008
138 posts
145 upvotes
Milton
I think you should get in touch with the contest sponsors explain to them what happened, l think they should provide what was left out.
Let us know what happens..
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
2075 posts
15354 upvotes
SE Ontario
Portia181 wrote: I think you should get in touch with the contest sponsors explain to them what happened, l think they should provide what was left out.
Let us know what happens..
Well, the lounger came yesterday and they tell me the game pass is coming in a separate package. Overall they were super nice to deal with, would recommend winning from BudLight! Smiling Face With Open Mouth They have frequent RT to win contests on twitter (@BudLightCA) which is how I won!
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55317 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Finally at 7:16 am today, I won a cineplex e-gift card from the Doritos contest. Was beginning to think I"d never win, but the effort of playing some days finally has some closure.

Congratulations to all the other Doritos winners!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
stinastr wrote: Finally at 7:16 am today, I won a cineplex e-gift card from the Doritos contest. Was beginning to think I"d never win, but the effort of playing some days finally has some closure.

Congratulations to all the other Doritos winners!
Congrats. Has anyone won more than once though?
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
Won something from the Kinder Surprise Animal Adventure contest. No confirmation email yet though. Well, maybe next week. Thanks to the OP on that one...
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1559 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto
DougO wrote: Won something from the Kinder Surprise Animal Adventure contest. No confirmation email yet though. Well, maybe next week. Thanks to the OP on that one...
Other than the grand prize, which hasn't been drawn yet, the only prize is "A $25 donation to WWF-Canada on your behalf. You’ll also receive a donation certificate, a plush kangaroo and a fun fact sheet". I won that on May 24th, and it arrived on June 29th. I did NOT receive a winning email notification though, so your prize will probably just show up in about 5 weeks time like mine did. I was very happy to get what I considered a very cute and good quality kangaroo, because the drawing of it on the contest page made it look quite hideous. Another winner on this page though, thought that the stuffie wasn't good quality though, so it will be interesting to see how you feel when yours arrives.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
pickmepickme wrote: Other than the grand prize, which hasn't been drawn yet, the only prize is "A $25 donation to WWF-Canada on your behalf. You’ll also receive a donation certificate, a plush kangaroo and a fun fact sheet". I won that on May 24th, and it arrived on June 29th. I did NOT receive a winning email notification though, so your prize will probably just show up in about 5 weeks time like mine did. I was very happy to get what I considered a very cute and good quality kangaroo, because the drawing of it on the contest page made it look quite hideous. Another winner on this page though, thought that the stuffie wasn't good quality though, so it will be interesting to see how you feel when yours arrives.
Good then. Will go with the plush koalas I got from a bud in the USN many years ago. How big is it anyway? Might do to go on my old stuffed animal shelf. i figure all these old stuffed toys will eventually end up in the hands of grand nieces and nephews in the future. Can't have too many to give away...
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1559 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto
DougO wrote: Good then. Will go with the plush koalas I got from a bud in the USN many years ago. How big is it anyway? Might do to go on my old stuffed animal shelf. i figure all these old stuffed toys will eventually end up in the hands of grand nieces and nephews in the future. Can't have too many to give away...
It's 11 inches tall (including the ears), and has very soft fur. Time with your koalas sounds like a perfect plan until you have young ones to give them to! I'm expecting my first grandchild next month, so will be giving it to her.
Oct 11, 2007
104 posts
46 upvotes
Won $20 worth of coupons from Black River on their weekly Facebook contest. Hopefully they are free product coupons:)
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
1015 posts
1949 upvotes
schnookie wrote: Won $20 worth of coupons from Black River on their weekly Facebook contest. Hopefully they are free product coupons:)
congrats. When I won I received 4 x $5.00 off any Black Angus products. Good news is there was no expiry date on the coupons!
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2971 posts
7523 upvotes
Halifax, NS
pickmepickme wrote: Other than the grand prize, which hasn't been drawn yet, the only prize is "A $25 donation to WWF-Canada on your behalf. You’ll also receive a donation certificate, a plush kangaroo and a fun fact sheet". I won that on May 24th, and it arrived on June 29th. I did NOT receive a winning email notification though, so your prize will probably just show up in about 5 weeks time like mine did. I was very happy to get what I considered a very cute and good quality kangaroo, because the drawing of it on the contest page made it look quite hideous. Another winner on this page though, thought that the stuffie wasn't good quality though, so it will be interesting to see how you feel when yours arrives.
I won one of these last week, and haven't received a notification email either, so that's a relief.

(Did we give them our address upon originally signing up for the contest then?)
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1559 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto
seafoodmwg wrote: I won one of these last week, and haven't received a notification email either, so that's a relief.

(Did we give them our address upon originally signing up for the contest then?)

I believe that when the pop-up notifying me of the win came up, I had to give my address then. That could just be my faulty memory though, because the win was so long ago.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55317 upvotes
Toronto, ON
No you're right, right after the you won a donation kit, they had something to fill out your address to ship to.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
9092 posts
66740 upvotes
2nd win of the day:

Congratulations, you are a potential Grand Prize winner of GameSpot's Swamps of Corsus Giveaway.

The prize consists of: one (1) Logitech G915 Lightspeed Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard; one (1) Logitech 903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse; one (1) Logitech Powerplay Wireless Charging System; and one (1) Steam key for a bundle that includes the Remnant: From the Ashes base game and Swamps of Corsus DLC. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of each Grand Prize is Five Hundred Sixty-Five Dollars (US$565.00).

I don't see a post for it here so I'm not sure how I found the contest
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
Farseer wrote: 2nd win of the day:

Congratulations, you are a potential Grand Prize winner of GameSpot's Swamps of Corsus Giveaway.

The prize consists of: one (1) Logitech G915 Lightspeed Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard; one (1) Logitech 903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse; one (1) Logitech Powerplay Wireless Charging System; and one (1) Steam key for a bundle that includes the Remnant: From the Ashes base game and Swamps of Corsus DLC. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of each Grand Prize is Five Hundred Sixty-Five Dollars (US$565.00).

I don't see a post for it here so I'm not sure how I found the contest
Excellent! Congrats...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)