Contests

[Other]

Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2006
2170 posts
671 upvotes
BC
vanxan wrote: you have $60 spotify? If that works on users that aren't new I would be interested I just need to see what I have to trade you..
If it doesn't work just just the online chat. The customer service agents will apply it to your account.
Aug 4, 2022
25 posts
251 upvotes
Tagged you from @sdc.1816

I have only won a tumbler on ig so far.

Received my slush puppy towel in the mail yesterday. A nice surprise after a very long dry spell.
Jan 16, 2012
643 posts
8342 upvotes
Ontario
MikeNet wrote: So... I won this from the Rockstar Hype Up with Hot Prizes Contest
2022-07-09-rockstar-hype-up-hot-prizes- ... a-2543659/

cheque.jpg

:) :) :) :)
It's posts like this that keep me going! Congratulations!
2022 20 wins/$1216 2021 3 wins/$79 2020 0 wins 2019 7 wins/$332 2018 6 wins/$7354 2017 8 wins/$9088 2016 16 win/$8960 2015 20 wins/$6333 2014 19 wins/$1187 2013 22 wins/$1664, 2012 21 wins/$10259, 2011 1 win/$5000
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MikeNet wrote: So... I won this from the Rockstar Hype Up with Hot Prizes Contes

:) :) :) :)
I have never won like that before. I only won a 4k voucher that I used 3k and something of it, and I was stoked. 2k gift card on my birthday when I was just going at it was a good start. But 10k cash, I never make that much profit off contests. Maybe that's why I needed a side hustle other than contests to get a boost in the right direction, but still feel pretty vacant as it's summer and I'm going through just to stay lit and bask some more. One score, and it's a huge one. Keep at it, but that's the luck of the draw, a big prize, and you hit. If I treated contests as work, I wouldn't share lol. Prob would have hit a few on the side by now. But I've got the concept of society, and this is all about luck. Luck is how this world needs to weave through for us to believe in more. If we just take it at face value, it's rather rudimentary and stale. But you've got what the others wanted, and use it wisely. Don't just put it in savings. If that's done, at least take some time off work or take a vacay or staycation with weed lol. Have a good one with the scrap loose change lol
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1424 posts
17628 upvotes
North York, ON
Just won a $20 Amazon gift card in the Money Mart contest! Thanks @toguy!
Billy Ocean is a musical genius!
Nov 6, 2021
803 posts
2256 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
I won a $100 Grocery gift card in the McCafe VIP instant win! This is my 2nd win in this contest, first one was also a $100 grocery gc :)
And even better I’ve been reusing the same NPN entry essay again and again and it was still accepted!!
Nov 24, 2004
182 posts
1423 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
I think I left off posting my wins in April.
Here are my May-July wins!

No Purchase Entry and Instagram seem to continue the trend for me.
Images
  • Wins.jpg
Deal Addict
May 8, 2001
1185 posts
1762 upvotes
Fuzzie1 wrote: Wow!!!! Congrats!!!!!!
seafoodmwg wrote: holy smokes!! congrats!
mario35 wrote:
Congrats.
Love to see BIG wins
hp.. wrote:
Amazing! Congratulations!!
ActonSue wrote: It's posts like this that keep me going! Congratulations!
Chickweet2 wrote:
Amazing! Congratulations
AA7HBS wrote:
WOW, that's one hell of a win! Congratulations!
toguy wrote: Never had a win worth that many zeroes at the end - congrats!
Thanks for all the congrats everybody. Honestly, it was a huge surprise. I'm hardly a contest entry person. Not to rub it in or anything. The only consistent contest I've entered is the Coke and Pepsi instant style contests over the years. Otherwise, I have that mentality of "it won't be me" for sweepstakes type entries. So, I never bother. My sister is the contest junkie.

To spread the cheer, I wish I could give you some cash, but in the end in the grand scheme of things it isn't that much. SO.....

I will give away $15 Tim Hortons e-GC to 5 people who upvote my win post with the cheque image. Not this post, but contest-winners-alert-pls-post-your-con ... #p36381505 It currently has 42 upvotes so those people are already entered. I'm just looking for an easy way without too much management and it lists who upvotes in my profile so rather than clogging up the thread that's how I'll do it. I will pick the winners sometime Monday, Aug 8, 2022. Void wherever prohibited :)
Mar 31, 2021
470 posts
1505 upvotes
MikeNet wrote: Thanks for all the congrats everybody. Honestly, it was a huge surprise. I'm hardly a contest entry person. Not to rub it in or anything. The only consistent contest I've entered is the Coke and Pepsi instant style contests over the years. Otherwise, I have that mentality of "it won't be me" for sweepstakes type entries. So, I never bother. My sister is the contest junkie.

To spread the cheer, I wish I could give you some cash, but in the end in the grand scheme of things it isn't that much. SO.....

I will give away $15 Tim Hortons e-GC to 5 people who upvote my win post with the cheque image. Not this post, but contest-winners-alert-pls-post-your-con ... #p36381505 It currently has 42 upvotes so those people are already entered. I'm just looking for an easy way without too much management and it lists who upvotes in my profile so rather than clogging up the thread that's how I'll do it. I will pick the winners sometime Monday, Aug 8, 2022. Void wherever prohibited :)
You are so kind! Thank you so much for the $15 Tim Hortons giveaway/contest :) Already upvoted! Keep entering other contest you will win others for sure! :)
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
1181 posts
2194 upvotes
MikeNet wrote: Thanks for all the congrats everybody. Honestly, it was a huge surprise. I'm hardly a contest entry person. Not to rub it in or anything. The only consistent contest I've entered is the Coke and Pepsi instant style contests over the years. Otherwise, I have that mentality of "it won't be me" for sweepstakes type entries. So, I never bother. My sister is the contest junkie.

Very generous! Good luck everyone!
Jun 15, 2022
660 posts
1329 upvotes

A Big Congrats on your win! It is pure luck but of course you have to enter the contest to give yourself a chance! :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)