Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
1846 posts
823 upvotes
St. Catharines
turbo76 wrote:
Sep 1st, 2007 3:53 pm
i won the same prize twice also. :)
Grrrr.... I've been playing this everyday since it started and haven't won a thing. In other news, I got my $5 off popcorn coupon from the uDVD contest. Still waiting on a BB GC from Trip Rewards I won three months ago, and an iTunes GC from Duracell.
Jun 13, 2007
994 posts
676 upvotes
Niagara Falls
I won the palm t-shirt and the $30.00 Best Buy Gift Certificate in the Palm contest on Aug 20th and do not even recall that I won..and I got the email from them on the 29th..nice surprise :) ...Still waiting for the duracell win..that was way back in May or June I won that.Since Feb.07 I have won about 650.00 in small prizes..a few things are 100.00 marks workwearhouse gift card, 112.00 bosy shop basket of goodies from the lean cuisine contest and simpson t-shirt and poster.
Still waiting for that big cash win :)
Thanks RFD Members For All You Do! :)
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
12952 posts
1677 upvotes
MegaSilver wrote:
Sep 1st, 2007 9:55 pm
Grrrr.... I've been playing this everyday since it started and haven't won a thing. In other news, I got my $5 off popcorn coupon from the uDVD contest. Still waiting on a BB GC from Trip Rewards I won three months ago, and an iTunes GC from Duracell.
Same... looks like it's all luck based on the time that you play.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
10463 posts
3480 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
won a $10 gas card from the Breyers contest this morning.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2007
2361 posts
173 upvotes
2nd win on the Westjet game - the 200$ Gordie Brown at the Venetian tickets. Not sure who Gordie is but I guess I should book my Vegas flight soon.
It's pronounced Throat Wobbler Mangrove
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2005
1988 posts
64 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I just came back from a 40 day vacation. Was great not to spend 2 hours everyday entering contests. :lol:

While I was gone, I got auto-selected and won 2 $50 iTune gift cards from the TD Canada trust refer-a-friend contest, Heinz Totally 80's trivial pursuit game, and finally Windows Vista Look for the Logo Winner week 11 secondary prize (Nero 7 Ultra Edition Enhanced, Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000, Hauppage WinTV-PVR 150, and a D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 router).

My 1gb Kingston USB key from the Dell racing game in April arrived on August 13th. The uDVD stuff arrived as well. Nothing has arrived from the Duracell or Triprewards instant wins yet.

Pepsi: First a XBox360, then a Samsung 40" LCD HDTV, then a Sony Ericsson W300i, then a Samsung 32" LCD HDTV, then a ...

Coke: What!? This isn't a $2249 Dell Inspiron 6000! It's an entry level $899 laptop! But hey, thanks for the two Nintendo Wii's!
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
12952 posts
1677 upvotes
sparhawk909 wrote:
Sep 6th, 2007 7:47 pm
I just came back from a 40 day vacation. Was great not to spend 2 hours everyday entering contests. :lol:

While I was gone, I got auto-selected and won 2 $50 iTune gift cards from the TD Canada trust refer-a-friend contest, Heinz Totally 80's trivial pursuit game, and finally Windows Vista Look for the Logo Winner week 11 secondary prize (Nero 7 Ultra Edition Enhanced, Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000, Hauppage WinTV-PVR 150, and a D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 router).

My 1gb Kingston USB key from the Dell racing game in April arrived on August 13th. The uDVD stuff arrived as well. Nothing has arrived from the Duracell or Triprewards instant wins yet.

I was wondering where you were... I thought you hit a dry spell. ;)

The Pepsi contest is starting soon. :D
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2005
1988 posts
64 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Going through 500+ e-mails and I found this on August 18th: :cry:

Great News! You have been selected as a potential winner of the "Small Business Winner Contest" contest recently conducted on behalf of HP Canada. Your entry has been drawn as a winner and providing that you respond to this notification within the allowed time period and meet all the eligibility requirements, you will receive the prize package as outlined in the rules and regulations of the contest.

This notification is being sent solely to inform you of your status and to initiate contact so that we may verify your entry and eligibility to claim the prize package.

Verification of entry:
So that we can be certain that you intended to enter this contest and to initiate the process of verifying your eligibility to win we require that you reply to this e-mail within 72 hours of the send date and time of this notification. If you have not replied to this message within the 72 hours allotted a representative of HP Canada will attempt to contact you by telephone between the hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. If both these attempts do not result in contact with you, your entry may be deemed null and void and the first runner up may have a chance to win.

Only following a successful initial verification of your intention to enter the contest a second e-mail will be sent to you at this address. This second e-mail will contain a link to important legal information, a skill-testing question and indications about the process for claiming your prize and making arrangements for delivery, etc. Please look out for this second e-mail and follow the directions carefully.

Once again, congratulations on having been selected, we are confident that once you have observed all the requirements you will be pleased with the prize package. Thanks for participating.

The Team at HP Canada
Pepsi: First a XBox360, then a Samsung 40" LCD HDTV, then a Sony Ericsson W300i, then a Samsung 32" LCD HDTV, then a ...

Coke: What!? This isn't a $2249 Dell Inspiron 6000! It's an entry level $899 laptop! But hey, thanks for the two Nintendo Wii's!
Dec 22, 2004
265 posts
59 upvotes
I received my iPod yesterday and this beer game from Coors this morning.

sparhawk909: congrats on the lastest wins. Sucks that you miss out on the HP one. What was the prize? I hope it wasn't a laptop!!! :-0
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
1334 posts
283 upvotes
It sucks that you missed out on the win, sparhawk but it was only an inkjet printer (HP Officejet Pro K5400) anyway so no big loss. Considering your other wins, I'm sure something better is coming down the pipes anyway!
sparhawk909 wrote:
Sep 7th, 2007 4:30 pm
Going through 500+ e-mails and I found this on August 18th: :cry:

Great News! You have been selected as a potential winner of the "Small Business Winner Contest" contest recently conducted on behalf of HP Canada. Your entry has been drawn as a winner and providing that you respond to this notification within the allowed time period and meet all the eligibility requirements, you will receive the prize package as outlined in the rules and regulations of the contest.

This notification is being sent solely to inform you of your status and to initiate contact so that we may verify your entry and eligibility to claim the prize package.

Verification of entry:
So that we can be certain that you intended to enter this contest and to initiate the process of verifying your eligibility to win we require that you reply to this e-mail within 72 hours of the send date and time of this notification. If you have not replied to this message within the 72 hours allotted a representative of HP Canada will attempt to contact you by telephone between the hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. If both these attempts do not result in contact with you, your entry may be deemed null and void and the first runner up may have a chance to win.

Only following a successful initial verification of your intention to enter the contest a second e-mail will be sent to you at this address. This second e-mail will contain a link to important legal information, a skill-testing question and indications about the process for claiming your prize and making arrangements for delivery, etc. Please look out for this second e-mail and follow the directions carefully.

Once again, congratulations on having been selected, we are confident that once you have observed all the requirements you will be pleased with the prize package. Thanks for participating.

The Team at HP Canada
Jul 22, 2005
756 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Just won a 12 disc hd dvd library from Warner Bros. Yay :cheesygri
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76715 posts
1576 upvotes
Im in a slump, havent won anything big for months now
Aug 7, 2004
861 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
won a $10 amazon gift card from winzy a few days ago. winzy has been good to me. i won a $5 amazon gc, a $10 amazon gc, an ipod nano, and an ipod shuffle thanks to a referral (i opted to switch that for amazon credit instead).
Jun 13, 2007
994 posts
676 upvotes
Niagara Falls
I won a 25.00 pre-paid mastercard in the Wonderbra instant win contest.
Thanks RFD Members For All You Do! :)
Nov 13, 2005
288 posts
17 upvotes
Vancouver
tominto wrote:
Sep 11th, 2007 5:32 pm
Just won a 12 disc hd dvd library from Warner Bros. Yay :cheesygri
I just received the letter today as well. Now I just need a HD DVD player.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel