[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
4537 posts
15004 upvotes
Halifax
Manduh wrote:
Mar 1st, 2017 1:42 pm
Anyone else just getting emailed now about the Gap Passport to summer contest from last year? This one: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/2016-09- ... i-1991515/

I cannot access the rules anymore but I was just emailed from fulfillment@eprizefulfillment.com saying I "won a $30 Visa gift code". (What is a Visa gift "code"?) I'm feeling skeptical but Thank you OP valeriey if it is legit.
Not recently, but I won on this originally. It's an ecard (To use online).
Sep 28, 2013
310 posts
245 upvotes
Manduh wrote:
Mar 1st, 2017 1:42 pm
Anyone else just getting emailed now about the Gap Passport to summer contest from last year? This one: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/2016-09- ... i-1991515/

I cannot access the rules anymore but I was just emailed from fulfillment@eprizefulfillment.com saying I "won a $30 Visa gift code". (What is a Visa gift "code"?) I'm feeling skeptical but Thank you OP valeriey if it is legit.
Yep I also got the email saying I won. I'm not sure how this contest works but I originally won a $30.00 GC looong ago from this contest, then a month later I won another. Then today I won another.... No idea how they are running this but I'm not complaining. They should email you back and you will land up with an Ecard like Tracydeanne said. I remember it being in USD as well which is nice. What I usually do with those cards after my first purchase is to buy an Amazon GC for myself for the exact amount left on each of the cards to finish them off.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
4537 posts
15004 upvotes
Halifax
lemmiwinks123 wrote:
Mar 1st, 2017 3:52 pm
Yep I also got the email saying I won. I'm not sure how this contest works but I originally won a $30.00 GC looong ago from this contest, then a month later I won another. Then today I won another.... No idea how they are running this but I'm not complaining. They should email you back and you will land up with an Ecard like Tracydeanne said. I remember it being in USD as well which is nice. What I usually do with those cards after my first purchase is to buy an Amazon GC for myself for the exact amount left on each of the cards to finish them off.
I put leftover gift card money on my cellular bill ;). I think I got that idea from BobSagget maybe?
Deal Guru
Jul 13, 2008
14251 posts
813 upvotes
Markham/Hamilton
sherlockmandango wrote:
Feb 27th, 2017 9:28 am
I won a $100 Metro gift card from this contest. Thanks, Rosibal!
I just won the exact same prize today! Super happy right now. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Images
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
2910 posts
15805 upvotes
North York
sherlockmandango wrote:
Mar 4th, 2017 9:24 pm
I won this one again. Thanks again, Rosibal!
Wow...lucky guy! are you entering by purchasing or essay? I threw away my receipt thinking they only accept Metro purchases but someone here said that was not the case. I will buy more and try entering by essays.

Thank you for sharing your winnings!
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
12382 posts
3138 upvotes
Toronto
Rosibal wrote:
Mar 5th, 2017 10:49 am
Wow...lucky guy! are you entering by purchasing or essay? I threw away my receipt thinking they only accept Metro purchases but someone here said that was not the case. I will buy more and try entering by essays.

Thank you for sharing your winnings!
Essays for me. Happy to share winnings if you keep sharing great contests.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2017!
Jan 24, 2014
605 posts
3310 upvotes
Calgary
Won a $25 gift card from this contest - got super excited when I saw the email but then I realized it was the smallest prize! Disappointed Face

Oh well, still a win. Thanks for posting wsiemens! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
2013 WINS: $13,300 - 2014 WINS: $16,860 - 2015 WINS: $13,430 - 2016 WINS: $5,565 - 2017 WINS: $1,255
Feb 22, 2012
498 posts
6754 upvotes
Quebec
Just won a coupon for a free yogurt product with Oikos. First win of the year...
Jan 24, 2014
605 posts
3310 upvotes
Calgary
Won a Braun prize package from this contest - thanks for posting Maggie22! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
2013 WINS: $13,300 - 2014 WINS: $16,860 - 2015 WINS: $13,430 - 2016 WINS: $5,565 - 2017 WINS: $1,255
Dec 10, 2009
702 posts
4735 upvotes
Victoria
erikarowe wrote:
Mar 8th, 2017 2:32 pm
Won a Braun prize package from this contest - thanks for posting Maggie22! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Congrats Erika! Love it when RFDers win from posts on here!
Sep 28, 2013
310 posts
245 upvotes
Tracydeanne wrote:
Mar 1st, 2017 4:55 pm
I put leftover gift card money on my cellular bill ;). I think I got that idea from BobSagget maybe?
I'm having trouble using my Visa Prepaid card this time. Amazon now says: "We're writing to let you know that we are having difficulty processing your payment for the above order.
To protect your security and privacy, your issuing bank cannot provide us with information regarding why your payment was declined. Since we cannot process payment at this stage, we have canceled the following gift card(s):" I tried using your method of using it on my cellphone bill but when I go to enter the credit card info it doesn't let me enter the expiration date which is 2030. It doesn't even go up that high and then gets declined. No idea how I'm going to use it now :(
Apr 10, 2012
139 posts
414 upvotes
I deleted the GAP passport to summer email I just got because to me, it seemed like a scam imitating the contest. I did win two prizes from the contest back in the summer and the fulfillment page was totally different. Did someone successfully get their prize from this last random round?? Because if so, I have to track down that email....
Diligence is the mother of good luck. --Benjamin Franklin
Apr 10, 2012
139 posts
414 upvotes
I had a surprise win today (that I had to travel an hour out of my way to get to as it was stuck at a random FedEx location)... and it's a bottle of hair dye from L'Oreal's Colorista line. I know there's a daily contest for hair dye that hasn't ended yet, so this isn't from that... I have no idea what contest this is from and I scoured the forums. I'm not sure I really have a use for it, but a big thanks as always to whoever posted??
Diligence is the mother of good luck. --Benjamin Franklin
Sep 28, 2013
310 posts
245 upvotes
giordana wrote:
Mar 11th, 2017 1:10 am
I deleted the GAP passport to summer email I just got because to me, it seemed like a scam imitating the contest. I did win two prizes from the contest back in the summer and the fulfillment page was totally different. Did someone successfully get their prize from this last random round?? Because if so, I have to track down that email....
Yes I got my $30.00 USD card and have already used it. Completely legit. Obviously the contest is poorly setup as I've now won 3 times all at very different times lol.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel