Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Feb 11, 2015
475 posts
6311 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I've won this past week, and this week already too. I've cut down on the time I contest, but the little wins do keep me going. I've won a set of tickets from classical 96.3 last week that I found on my own. I've also won a secondary prize in the Landmark Cinemas - Power Rangers Contest. Unsure what it entails, as I could not find it specified in the rules, but thanks for posting sherlockmandango. Was last week as well. This week, I also won a pair of passes to an event from indie88 that I located on my own.

Not much, but I'll continue to plug away at it. Thanks to all those who post contests!
Jan 12, 2017
3 posts
5 upvotes
FYI... My step son received his $500.00 cheque from the Mcdonald's contest! He's quite happy!
Deal Guru
Jan 17, 2009
14560 posts
17544 upvotes
ONTARIO
After no wins since November, I received an email today from Canadian Living saying I was a winner in the " Canadian Living Penguin Random House Books Contest!".
I tried to find it on RFD, but didn't see it, although I know it had to have been here where I got it from.

I am not even sure what the prize exactly entails. I assume a bunch of books.
Thanks to whoever posted it.

Edit: I think I may have found it. Still not sure though because rule says draw was February 21st. A month ago.

2017/02/20 - Canadian Living - books - all Canada
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/2017-02 ... a-2077083/
Thanks krag48 if this is the contest I ended up winning.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2016
3194 posts
3309 upvotes
GTA, ON
BobSagget wrote:
Mar 21st, 2017 5:15 pm
After no wins since November, I received an email today from Canadian Living saying I was a winner in the " Canadian Living Penguin Random House Books Contest!".
I tried to find it on RFD, but didn't see it, although I know it had to have been here where I got it from.

I am not even sure what the prize exactly entails. I assume a bunch of books.
Thanks to whoever posted it.

Edit: I think I may have found it. Still not sure though because rule says draw was February 21st. A month ago.

2017/02/20 - Canadian Living - books - all Canada
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/2017-02 ... a-2077083/
Thanks krag48 if this is the contest I ended up winning.
Congratulations!

The prize is a bunch of books. Enjoy.
Wins - 2015 : 5 wins = $5,175/ 2016 : 43 wins = $1,854/ 2017 : 1 win = $250
Dec 26, 2016
3 posts
Cross-posting from contest discussion forums.
Hey guys,

I had joined this contest after finding it here:
2017-03-01-outpost-magazine-win-trip-do ... #p27045917

So, I received an email from the Outpost Magazine editor congratulating me for winning.
They've sent me a liability waiver form to fill out.
They shouted me out on their twitter handle today :

I've only been entering into contests for a few months, and never won anything. Therefore I am a little suspicious.
How can I confirm the legitimacy of the prize? Additionally, how can I ensure that I do not lose any money.
I will obviously have to pay to travel from vancouver to toronto, as the prize is from toronto to dominica, but i don't want to get scammed.

If past winners of trip prizes could help me out here I'd really appreciate it.

I just can't quite believe it yet.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel