Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Nov 4, 2010
117 posts
38 upvotes
Burnaby
alderica wrote:
May 25th, 2017 11:09 am
I've only been entering contests for a week, and today...

I’m reaching out to let you know that we have selected you as the winner of our VIA Rail Contest! Should you accept, the prize is a $500 VIA Rail travel voucher that can be used throughout Canada.

Please let me know if you accept this prize within 48 hours. We will need your mailing address in order to send you the prize. We would also like to use your name and contest entry to congratulate you on social media as well as in our upcoming e-mail.

Congratulations from the Jet-Setter.ca team! We hope you will enjoy discovering Canada.

Thrilled to bits!
CONGRATS, Now you are hooked.Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Nov 25, 2010
62 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
alderica wrote:
May 25th, 2017 11:09 am
I've only been entering contests for a week, and today...

I’m reaching out to let you know that we have selected you as the winner of our VIA Rail Contest! Should you accept, the prize is a $500 VIA Rail travel voucher that can be used throughout Canada.

Please let me know if you accept this prize within 48 hours. We will need your mailing address in order to send you the prize. We would also like to use your name and contest entry to congratulate you on social media as well as in our upcoming e-mail.

Congratulations from the Jet-Setter.ca team! We hope you will enjoy discovering Canada.

Thrilled to bits!
Congrats!!!
2017 Wins: Going in Style movie passes, Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales Flag, Decanter Fine Wine Encounter, Free 2L of Canada Dry, Dog Food from Cesar
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14072 posts
3099 upvotes
rchong wrote:
May 20th, 2017 8:52 pm
Great to see lots of Valvoline winners, I won a $15 gift card too. 2016 and 2017 are looking like super bad years for me.
Nothing major for me so far this year but I've noticed that I usually do better in the second half of the year than the first barring the year I won a major prize from Safeway. So, keep plugging away at it...
Mar 7, 2009
171 posts
924 upvotes
Bowmanville
This isn't a contest win but kind of an update to say I'm back. :) Last November I won the Wonderlist trip for 2 to the NHL All-Star game in LA for the end of January and took my 12-year old. He loved it by the way. We were allowed to extend the 2 nights to a full week.

We came back in February with a broken hand. Me. :rolleyes: Fractured 3 knuckles (2 fingers and 1 in the hand). It was too difficult to use the computer for 2-3 months so I took a long break. My one finger will probably never straighten properly again and I still cannot get a full bend - but at least I can use the keyboard again! LOL
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2016
4522 posts
4584 upvotes
GTA, ON
Kesali wrote:
May 26th, 2017 5:37 pm
This isn't a contest win but kind of an update to say I'm back. :) Last November I won the Wonderlist trip for 2 to the NHL All-Star game in LA for the end of January and took my 12-year old. He loved it by the way. We were allowed to extend the 2 nights to a full week.

We came back in February with a broken hand. Me. :rolleyes: Fractured 3 knuckles (2 fingers and 1 in the hand). It was too difficult to use the computer for 2-3 months so I took a long break. My one finger will probably never straighten properly again and I still cannot get a full bend - but at least I can use the keyboard again! LOL
Sorry to hear about your hand. Good to have you back. Good Luck!
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14072 posts
3099 upvotes
Just won a bobble head (value of $14.99) in the Valvoline contest.
Jan 13, 2007
678 posts
944 upvotes
Won a $100 GC to NHL.com from the Sonnet contest. (there were 10 of these prizes) Thanks for posting it Bobbidee!

Thanks to everyone who posts contests, pins and tips. Truly appreciated.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2004
3954 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
Kesali wrote:

got into a fight?
Mar 7, 2009
171 posts
924 upvotes
Bowmanville
greg123 wrote:
May 28th, 2017 9:20 am
got into a fight?
Punched the pavement... (wry grin) I tripped over a streetcar track.
Feb 11, 2015
653 posts
9488 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I won a TSSA CO alarm, that I could not find anywhere, on most any forum. Unsure where I picked it up, if it was just me browsing and forgot to share but entered. Unsure. This cross pollination of contests, it isn't the first time it's happened. Found a contest and know I was the first to post it, and saw someone else thanking on another forum that she won the trip, and I'm not even sure the contest was posted there. Strange, any who, I'm taking this weekend off.

Too tired, or just too lazy. Either way, if I don't win anything at the start of May, I'll be ready to cry willow. I and some people I know already won all the prizes in the valvoline contest. Been the only good instant one in a while.

On a sidenote, get better Kesali. If you were punching in like I was recently, maybe you'd be ready to quit, but instead you're starting up again after a fun, albeit not perfect trip. Good luck.

Good luck all, but seriously, I have to pull through and win something I can enjoy!!
Nov 25, 2010
62 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
Kesali wrote:

Go watch out for those fist bumps!
2017 Wins: Going in Style movie passes, Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales Flag, Decanter Fine Wine Encounter, Free 2L of Canada Dry, Dog Food from Cesar
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
12907 posts
3212 upvotes
Toronto
I won this contest. Many thanks to apachekeith for posting and to philthethrill for regular updates!
Wishing everyone a lucky 2017!
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1672 posts
11500 upvotes
Congrats on the Trip Trivia Win! Where are you going to go?
LadyB
Live kidney donor needed. Please read info PM with any questions.