[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3144 posts
17262 upvotes
North York
krag48 wrote:
May 18th, 2017 10:21 am
I just won this also. It's funny, I found the empty bag in the park. I haven't seen the movie yet.
I also won this too -is it for 1 or 2 people? I won it from buying the chips for the first time yesterday (bought all 6!)
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
12893 posts
3466 upvotes
Toronto
Rosibal wrote:
May 18th, 2017 4:31 pm
I also won this too -is it for 1 or 2 people? I won it from buying the chips for the first time yesterday (bought all 6!)
It's just for one.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2017!
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2016
4171 posts
4255 upvotes
GTA, ON
We should all go see it together. LOL
Nov 27, 2003
473 posts
956 upvotes
Iron Bridge
I won a Valvoline t-shirt ($9.99) my only win this year besides 20000 PC Points. Thanks rchong for posting
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3444 posts
4322 upvotes
Ontario
shahram0 wrote:
May 16th, 2017 10:29 pm
Thanks for the motivation to stay persistent :). Just as a side note, do you guys think signing up for the mailing list (if not required and without extra entry bonuses) boosts your chances in any way?
One bonus of signing up for mall newsletters (CF or Oxford malls for example) is besides contest news, the malls also send out survey links and put a gift card or a prize incentive draw for all the participants who complete the surveys. Have not won yet but I like those extra chances to win. I'm not as huge a fan of clothing store emails because so many promotions can put several emails into your account each week. But their contests usually require newsletter signup to participate, and first timers sometimes get a discount offer for their first purchase. I deleted my subscriptions from several clothing stores except a couple that I have loyalty cards for or do shop at sometimes-I could not take the email barrage.
Surfing 2017.😎 Summer contest slump.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2016
4171 posts
4255 upvotes
GTA, ON
I won a $15 submarine gift card from Valvoline.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
5673 posts
2707 upvotes
Victoria
Great to see lots of Valvoline winners, I won a $15 gift card too. 2016 and 2017 are looking like super bad years for me.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3444 posts
4322 upvotes
Ontario
There was no Desjardins RRSP-TFSA quiz this year! I'm interested in the Manulife cash prize in their contest, but do not want to have to invest it with them.
Cash prizes are scarce.
Saying that, the occasional travel prize comes with prepaid card or cash along with the airfare/accomodations and sometimes meals-so there are some Electric Light BulbdiamondsElectric Light Bulb in the contest postings.
Surfing 2017.😎 Summer contest slump.
Jan 28, 2008
144 posts
58 upvotes
Thanks to R chong for posting the Valvoline Contest after only 2 days of entering I won a Transformer Lunchbox !! ARV $!9. 95 nice to see so many winners -Valvoline-transformers-last-t2100332
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2008
1474 posts
8485 upvotes
London
Many thanks to toguy for posting 2017-05-31-fairmont-150-ways-celebrate-canada-2093338/

I just won a 1 night stay!! It's been so long since I've had a good win I thought all of my luck had run out! Thanks!

CONGRATULATIONS

You won one-night stay at a Fairmont Canada location of their choice! Look for an email coming shorty on how to claim your prize.

In the meantime, check out exclusive offers now from Fairmont in celebration of Canada 150!
VISIT FAIRMONT.COM
May 18, 2017
1 posts
11 upvotes
I've only been entering contests for a week, and today...

I’m reaching out to let you know that we have selected you as the winner of our VIA Rail Contest! Should you accept, the prize is a $500 VIA Rail travel voucher that can be used throughout Canada.

Please let me know if you accept this prize within 48 hours. We will need your mailing address in order to send you the prize. We would also like to use your name and contest entry to congratulate you on social media as well as in our upcoming e-mail.

Congratulations from the Jet-Setter.ca team! We hope you will enjoy discovering Canada.

Thrilled to bits!
Nov 4, 2010
116 posts
34 upvotes
Burnaby
alderica wrote:
May 25th, 2017 11:09 am

I’m reaching out to let you know that we have selected you as the winner of our VIA Rail Contest! Should you accept, the prize is a $500 VIA Rail travel voucher that can be used throughout Canada.

Please let me know if you accept this prize within 48 hours. We will need your mailing address in order to send you the prize. We would also like to use your name and contest entry to congratulate you on social media as well as in our upcoming e-mail.

Congratulations from the Jet-Setter.ca team! We hope you will enjoy discovering Canada.

Thrilled to bits!
CONGRATS, Now you are hooked.Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Nov 25, 2010
62 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
alderica wrote:
May 25th, 2017 11:09 am

Thrilled to bits!
Congrats!!!
2017 Wins: Going in Style movie passes, Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales Flag, Decanter Fine Wine Encounter, Free 2L of Canada Dry, Dog Food from Cesar
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14089 posts
3175 upvotes
rchong wrote:
May 20th, 2017 8:52 pm
Great to see lots of Valvoline winners, I won a $15 gift card too. 2016 and 2017 are looking like super bad years for me.
Nothing major for me so far this year but I've noticed that I usually do better in the second half of the year than the first barring the year I won a major prize from Safeway. So, keep plugging away at it...
Mar 7, 2009
181 posts
805 upvotes
Bowmanville
This isn't a contest win but kind of an update to say I'm back. :) Last November I won the Wonderlist trip for 2 to the NHL All-Star game in LA for the end of January and took my 12-year old. He loved it by the way. We were allowed to extend the 2 nights to a full week.

We came back in February with a broken hand. Me. :rolleyes: Fractured 3 knuckles (2 fingers and 1 in the hand). It was too difficult to use the computer for 2-3 months so I took a long break. My one finger will probably never straighten properly again and I still cannot get a full bend - but at least I can use the keyboard again! LOL