Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Mar 6, 2015
89 posts
35 upvotes
zero122 wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 1:42 pm
Just won my first significant contest today!!!
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/2017-07 ... 3-2106022/

Thanks vilmark for posting!

Quick question for all the veteran contest people out there. The prize is basically for a trip for two in Canada, so I'll be travelling with my wife, but we also have a 2 year old child we would love to bring with us. We would of course be willing to cover the additional expense, but just wondering if anyone has had any experience playing around with these types of prizes and how I would go about doing this...
Actually, just take him with you. He will always wonder why you abandoned him on this trip.
Feb 3, 2015
328 posts
4131 upvotes
Ontario
I just started regularly entering contests again this month, and it's already been going really well.

I won a Kitchen Aid Mixer yesterday in the Food Network Eh or Nay Contest. Huge thanks to sherlockmandango for posting it HERE.

I got to pick up 10 packages of pillows from Leon's yesterday, worth $1000. I went crazy on the NPE of THIS CONTEST. A massive thanks to ladyb. I'm giving some to family and probably donating the rest to charity. I don't know if I even consider this a contest win, since every NPE was guaranteed to win, lol.

I just filled out the final paperwork for a digital camera that I won from a Fuji Twitter Party. I also won a beanie from Lastman's Bad Boy on Twitter, and I also got a Nature Valley prize pack from Twitter this month.

Last week, I was a daily prize winner on IG in the Drumstick #OwnTheCone photo contest, posted HERE. Thank you so much to MommaMac for posting it! I feel like there's not that many people entering, and with the daily prizes, if you enter a random pic every day you probably have really good chances of winning.

I'd win almost nothing without RFD. It's not just finding new contests, but being motivated by others, and reading so much advice over the last couple years that has really helped me a lot. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3044 posts
17815 upvotes
North York
777Kevin wrote:
Jul 14th, 2017 9:42 am
I just started regularly entering contests again this month, and it's already been going really well.

I won a Kitchen Aid Mixer yesterday in the Food Network Eh or Nay Contest. Huge thanks to sherlockmandango for posting it HERE.

I got to pick up 10 packages of pillows from Leon's yesterday, worth $1000. I went crazy on the NPE of THIS CONTEST. A massive thanks to ladyb. I'm giving some to family and probably donating the rest to charity. I don't know if I even consider this a contest win, since every NPE was guaranteed to win, lol.

I just filled out the final paperwork for a digital camera that I won from a Fuji Twitter Party. I also won a beanie from Lastman's Bad Boy on Twitter, and I also got a Nature Valley prize pack from Twitter this month.

Last week, I was a daily prize winner on IG in the Drumstick #OwnTheCone photo contest, posted HERE. Thank you so much to MommaMac for posting it! I feel like there's not that many people entering, and with the daily prizes, if you enter a random pic every day you probably have really good chances of winning.

I'd win almost nothing without RFD. It's not just finding new contests, but being motivated by others, and reading so much advice over the last couple years that has really helped me a lot. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Nice! congrats!!!! you are really lucky. I need to pick up the pillows too! are they good quality?
Feb 3, 2015
328 posts
4131 upvotes
Ontario
Rosibal wrote:
Jul 14th, 2017 9:49 am
Nice! congrats!!!! you are really lucky. I need to pick up the pillows too! are they good quality?
Yeah, I was surprised that they're actually nice. They're not completely memory foam, but made with memory foam pellets. I really like them.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1700 posts
1091 upvotes
Toronto
777Kevin wrote:
Jul 14th, 2017 10:05 am
Yeah, I was surprised that they're actually nice. They're not completely memory foam, but made with memory foam pellets. I really like them.
Have you tried sleeping on them yet? The three adults in my household tried, but couldn't because they're just too thick. I will be offering them to other family members, but was disappointed, because I really needed a new pillow, lol.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
12822 posts
3197 upvotes
Toronto
777Kevin wrote:
Jul 14th, 2017 9:42 am

Big congrats! I appreciate being thanked!
Wishing everyone a lucky 2017!
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1971 posts
18701 upvotes
Congrats 777Kevin on your wins, and appreciate the thanks to RFD posters.
Q - is that really you in the photo? You could win a contest on your charming & winning smile!
Feb 3, 2015
328 posts
4131 upvotes
Ontario
MommaMac wrote:
Jul 14th, 2017 7:52 pm
Q - is that really you in the photo? You could win a contest on your charming & winning smile!
ha ha, I doubt that, but thanks. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
12822 posts
3197 upvotes
Toronto
User451611 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2017 8:14 am
Boiron Canada Facebook , ONE OF the weekly prizes
Is that this one? Doesn't seem to be Facebook, but it's current, it's Boiron and it has Weekly prizes. If so, thanks to Vilmark for posting.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2017!
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2016
4337 posts
4494 upvotes
GTA, ON
Surprise win/double win. A sponsor sent me two copies of the same book about two weeks apart.
Nov 4, 2010
117 posts
38 upvotes
Burnaby
I won an inflateable lounger from Growers Cider, worth a whopping 15.00. Couldn't find the original post so don't know who to thank.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

CanadianLinz