Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1510 posts
2785 upvotes
I just got notified that I am a weekly winner the ParticipACTION contest. Won a Fairmont Ovation Certificate. Thanks to MommaMac for posting!
Jan 11, 2017
41 posts
21 upvotes
Hello!

You won a Kindle Fire!

Please let us know:

Where to send your Kindle (address):
from those multiple author sweeps....I've also won three autographed books from those ...there those newsletter things that aren't listed on here (i'm on twitter so you can always stalk me lol)
Aug 22, 2012
409 posts
403 upvotes
BURLINGTON
Having a good week. I believe it was yesterday I won FINALLY (entry 21 of 21) in the shoppers Grammys one. I won on an NPN with a ridiculous essay about how i love the Grammys so much I was going to write this years nominees on my gravestone. Its very hard to keep writing those and making 50 words! I won around noon for those interested in that type of thing. Since I got none last year I was thrilled. Thanks Vilmark.

Today I was playing the Sugar Crisp contest.. apologies for no links but search these terms and you'll find them. I had forgotten what the prizes even are since Its been going since January. The two dollar things were flashing and my heart almost stopped thinking I scored thousands in cash. I won a $50 playstation card (you get to choose what system) which was great anyway. Thanks 777Kevin.
Contesting can be a healthy coping mechanism :lol: I have fallen in love with this forum
:arrow: Double Lung Transplant 05/13/16. #BeADonor :arrowl:
*Thank you RFD*
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
13975 posts
3077 upvotes
vanxan wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 8:14 pm
Having a good week. I believe it was yesterday I won FINALLY (entry 21 of 21) in the shoppers Grammys one. I won on an NPN with a ridiculous essay about how i love the Grammys so much I was going to write this years nominees on my gravestone. Its very hard to keep writing those and making 50 words! I won around noon for those interested in that type of thing. Since I got none last year I was thrilled. Thanks Vilmark.

Today I was playing the Sugar Crisp contest.. apologies for no links but search these terms and you'll find them. I had forgotten what the prizes even are since Its been going since January. The two dollar things were flashing and my heart almost stopped thinking I scored thousands in cash. I won a $50 playstation card (you get to choose what system) which was great anyway. Thanks 777Kevin.
Congrats. Been trying to win ANYTHING on Sugar Crisp for months, all hours of the day or night and got nothing. There were no wins on their Twitter account listed since May...
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2016
4337 posts
4494 upvotes
GTA, ON
I won two tickets to club TFOB (Toronto Festival of Beer). It was awesome!!! Early entry, ten tokens for main event, access to TFOB tent, more free food and beer in the TFOB tent. My friend and I had a great time. Biggest win of the year at $380 value, for me.

The contest was through Sharp magazine. Not sure who posted it.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
12822 posts
3197 upvotes
Toronto
krag48 wrote:
Jul 30th, 2017 5:57 pm
I won two tickets to club TFOB (Toronto Festival of Beer). It was awesome!!! Early entry, ten tokens for main event, access to TFOB tent, more free food and beer in the TFOB tent. My friend and I had a great time. Biggest win of the year at $380 value, for me.

Don't see it. Guess no one shared it.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2017!
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2016
4337 posts
4494 upvotes
GTA, ON
sherlockmandango wrote:
Jul 30th, 2017 6:25 pm
Don't see it. Guess no one shared it.
It may have been one of those of emails where you just simply click a link to enter. I honestly don't remember. I've been way behind in both entering and posting contests.
Jan 30, 2016
185 posts
306 upvotes
Halifax, NS
krag48 wrote:
Jul 30th, 2017 5:57 pm

Congrats! Any contest where you win beer is alright by me.
Jan 11, 2017
41 posts
21 upvotes
won and turned down the bayer sweep (I won twice) also won a $10 starbucks gift card by subscribing to an newsletter)
my baking soda came..thought it would be coupons but it was all 12 boxes lol
Aug 18, 2006
146 posts
1441 upvotes
Waterloo
I won a double sandwich maker and a juice extractor from this contest: canadian-family-summer-contest-rafflecopter-2113751/

Thanks for posting rudiger233!

This marks my first win from a Rafflecopter contest. I was pleasantly surprised.
Looking for more contesting friends on social media. Feel free to follow/tag me for contests.
Facebook -- Instagram -- Twitter -- Pinterest
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3356 posts
4310 upvotes
Ontario
I recall seeing a Twitter giveaway through a different entity for the Toronto Festival of Beer tickets. It may help to follow @momandhops Ontario Beverage Network as it tends to retweet brewery posts and contests, besides tweeting their own news/postings/contests.
Surfing 2017.😎 Summer contest slump.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
10645 posts
3844 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
Just won an Eagles of Death Metal concert DVD from Classic du Jour on Facebook.
Last edited by bug on Aug 4th, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 1, 2013
17 posts
22 upvotes
Kitchener
I won a $4 coupon from the Chapman's CanadaBig contest and also another $20 Indigo instant win on the HGTV 150 doors contest.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

CanadianLinz