[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Mar 7, 2009
171 posts
708 upvotes
Bowmanville
ajayp1987 wrote:
Jul 11th, 2017 5:20 pm
NPE? As in no purchase entry? If so, it was not an NPE
Actually, it was both. Every AM earned at participating retailers gave you 1 entry into the contest. PLUS select credit card holders automatically received 5 entries. If you clicked on the "learn more" and entered your AM # you received another 5. Plus you could send them a 50-word essay on why you need a cruise and receive 10 entries - allowed up to 4 essays totalling 40 entries.
Mar 7, 2009
171 posts
708 upvotes
Bowmanville
ajayp1987 wrote:
Jul 11th, 2017 5:20 pm
NPE? As in no purchase entry? If so, it was not an NPE
Ohh, or did you mean your win was not through NPE? Whoops - sorry. I thought you meant the contest had no NPE entries.
Mar 21, 2013
5 posts
15 upvotes
Montreal
Just won my first significant contest today!!!
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/2017-07 ... 3-2106022/

Thanks vilmark for posting!

Quick question for all the veteran contest people out there. The prize is basically for a trip for two in Canada, so I'll be travelling with my wife, but we also have a 2 year old child we would love to bring with us. We would of course be willing to cover the additional expense, but just wondering if anyone has had any experience playing around with these types of prizes and how I would go about doing this...
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1870 posts
2970 upvotes
zero122 wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 1:42 pm

Quick question for all the veteran contest people out there. The prize is basically for a trip for two in Canada, so I'll be travelling with my wife, but we also have a 2 year old child we would love to bring with us. We would of course be willing to cover the additional expense, but just wondering if anyone has had any experience playing around with these types of prizes and how I would go about doing this...
Just ask. The worst they would say is no. We won a trip for only 4 adults 18+ years ago but wanted to take our children instead and they were willing to make modifications so that the kids could go. We have also extended our trip out of our own pocket with no problems. You won't know till you ask. Congrats and have a great time!
Nov 1, 2013
12 posts
18 upvotes
Kitchener
I won a coin set from the Royal Canadian Mint instant win contest!
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
12744 posts
3349 upvotes
Toronto
figy16 wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 3:57 pm
I won a coin set from the Royal Canadian Mint instant win contest!
Is that this one?

If so, thanks kindly for posting it, Wizard1!
Wishing everyone a lucky 2017!
Nov 1, 2013
12 posts
18 upvotes
Kitchener
sherlockmandango wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 4:50 pm
Is that this one?

If so, thanks kindly for posting it, Wizard1!
Yes, that is the one. You don't have to pick the correct matching coins - it just popped up on my first coin flip.
Jan 16, 2012
579 posts
4176 upvotes
Ontario
zero122 wrote:

My experience... sponsors have always been very accommodating. Adding days/people (at our cost) requests have never been turned down. As long as there's no minimum age mentioned in the rules, I'm sure they'll accommodate you. Congrats!
2017 8 wins/$9,088 2016 - 16 win/$8,960 2015 - 20 wins/$6,333 2014 - 19 wins/$1,187 2013 - 22 wins/$1,664, 2012 - 21 wins/$10,259, 2011 - 1 win/$5,000 The person that said winning isn't everything, never won anything. ~Mia Hamm
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2006
1575 posts
5138 upvotes
Won A Flame Table from Clubhouse on Facebook
From Wild TV - a prize pack that is a hunting hydration pack, t-shirt, hat and maple syrup
Mar 6, 2015
88 posts
34 upvotes
zero122 wrote:
2017-07-02-much-music-far-wide-ultimate ... 3-2106022/

I'd just ask a neighbor if they could look after the kid while you're away.
Mar 6, 2015
88 posts
34 upvotes
zero122 wrote:

Or if you have parents or in-laws that can babysit, that's an option too!
Mar 6, 2015
88 posts
34 upvotes
zero122 wrote:

Actually, just take him with you. He will always wonder why you abandoned him on this trip.
Feb 3, 2015
385 posts
4049 upvotes
Ontario
I just started regularly entering contests again this month, and it's already been going really well.

I won a Kitchen Aid Mixer yesterday in the Food Network Eh or Nay Contest. Huge thanks to sherlockmandango for posting it HERE.

I got to pick up 10 packages of pillows from Leon's yesterday, worth $1000. I went crazy on the NPE of THIS CONTEST. A massive thanks to ladyb. I'm giving some to family and probably donating the rest to charity. I don't know if I even consider this a contest win, since every NPE was guaranteed to win, lol.

I just filled out the final paperwork for a digital camera that I won from a Fuji Twitter Party. I also won a beanie from Lastman's Bad Boy on Twitter, and I also got a Nature Valley prize pack from Twitter this month.

Last week, I was a daily prize winner on IG in the Drumstick #OwnTheCone photo contest, posted HERE. Thank you so much to MommaMac for posting it! I feel like there's not that many people entering, and with the daily prizes, if you enter a random pic every day you probably have really good chances of winning.

I'd win almost nothing without RFD. It's not just finding new contests, but being motivated by others, and reading so much advice over the last couple years that has really helped me a lot. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3057 posts
16763 upvotes
North York
777Kevin wrote:
Jul 14th, 2017 9:42 am
I just started regularly entering contests again this month, and it's already been going really well.

I won a Kitchen Aid Mixer yesterday in the Food Network Eh or Nay Contest. Huge thanks to sherlockmandango for posting it HERE.

I got to pick up 10 packages of pillows from Leon's yesterday, worth $1000. I went crazy on the NPE of THIS CONTEST. A massive thanks to ladyb. I'm giving some to family and probably donating the rest to charity. I don't know if I even consider this a contest win, since every NPE was guaranteed to win, lol.

I just filled out the final paperwork for a digital camera that I won from a Fuji Twitter Party. I also won a beanie from Lastman's Bad Boy on Twitter, and I also got a Nature Valley prize pack from Twitter this month.

Last week, I was a daily prize winner on IG in the Drumstick #OwnTheCone photo contest, posted HERE. Thank you so much to MommaMac for posting it! I feel like there's not that many people entering, and with the daily prizes, if you enter a random pic every day you probably have really good chances of winning.

I'd win almost nothing without RFD. It's not just finding new contests, but being motivated by others, and reading so much advice over the last couple years that has really helped me a lot. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Nice! congrats!!!! you are really lucky. I need to pick up the pillows too! are they good quality?
Feb 3, 2015
385 posts
4049 upvotes
Ontario
Rosibal wrote:
Jul 14th, 2017 9:49 am
Nice! congrats!!!! you are really lucky. I need to pick up the pillows too! are they good quality?
Yeah, I was surprised that they're actually nice. They're not completely memory foam, but made with memory foam pellets. I really like them.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)