[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
2146 posts
1266 upvotes
Toronto
777Kevin wrote:
Jul 14th, 2017 10:05 am
Yeah, I was surprised that they're actually nice. They're not completely memory foam, but made with memory foam pellets. I really like them.
Have you tried sleeping on them yet? The three adults in my household tried, but couldn't because they're just too thick. I will be offering them to other family members, but was disappointed, because I really needed a new pillow, lol.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
12761 posts
3364 upvotes
Toronto
777Kevin wrote:
Jul 14th, 2017 9:42 am
I just started regularly entering contests again this month, and it's already been going really well.

I won a Kitchen Aid Mixer yesterday in the Food Network Eh or Nay Contest. Huge thanks to sherlockmandango for posting it HERE.

I got to pick up 10 packages of pillows from Leon's yesterday, worth $1000. I went crazy on the NPE of THIS CONTEST. A massive thanks to ladyb. I'm giving some to family and probably donating the rest to charity. I don't know if I even consider this a contest win, since every NPE was guaranteed to win, lol.

I just filled out the final paperwork for a digital camera that I won from a Fuji Twitter Party. I also won a beanie from Lastman's Bad Boy on Twitter, and I also got a Nature Valley prize pack from Twitter this month.

Last week, I was a daily prize winner on IG in the Drumstick #OwnTheCone photo contest, posted HERE. Thank you so much to MommaMac for posting it! I feel like there's not that many people entering, and with the daily prizes, if you enter a random pic every day you probably have really good chances of winning.

I'd win almost nothing without RFD. It's not just finding new contests, but being motivated by others, and reading so much advice over the last couple years that has really helped me a lot. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Big congrats! I appreciate being thanked!
Wishing everyone a lucky 2017!
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2056 posts
18335 upvotes
Congrats 777Kevin on your wins, and appreciate the thanks to RFD posters.
Q - is that really you in the photo? You could win a contest on your charming & winning smile!
Feb 3, 2015
385 posts
4056 upvotes
Ontario
MommaMac wrote:
Jul 14th, 2017 7:52 pm
Q - is that really you in the photo? You could win a contest on your charming & winning smile!
ha ha, I doubt that, but thanks. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
12761 posts
3364 upvotes
Toronto
User451611 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2017 8:14 am
Boiron Canada Facebook , ONE OF the weekly prizes
Is that this one? Doesn't seem to be Facebook, but it's current, it's Boiron and it has Weekly prizes. If so, thanks to Vilmark for posting.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2017!
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2016
3925 posts
4123 upvotes
GTA, ON
Surprise win/double win. A sponsor sent me two copies of the same book about two weeks apart.
Nov 4, 2010
108 posts
32 upvotes
Burnaby
I won an inflateable lounger from Growers Cider, worth a whopping 15.00. Couldn't find the original post so don't know who to thank.
Feb 11, 2015
606 posts
8575 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hannasmom wrote:
Jul 1st, 2017 10:43 pm
I was notified on June 22 that i won the secondary prize in this contest:
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/2017-06 ... #p27956809

I chose the $2500 cash option!
Thanks to sinastr for posting.

This win confirms that it is worth me getting back into contesting as my hobby, i used to enter daily back in the "frugalshopper forum" days and was an active member there, and really got into entering and had a lot of great wins. Life got too busy these past 7 years and i put this hobby on the back burner with only entering sporadically. I decided this year to start again and while not daily, i am trying to use the time as "down time" and it can be very rewarding. We all need a hobby and this is a great one!
Very nice win! CONGRATS! I was in Miami during the all star celebrations, than had a fun little journey up. Glad to see all the winners here. Use that money well. It never lasts long. GL ALL!!!
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
10627 posts
3804 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
Won a Spiderman 5 movie Blu ray set from Shopville on Facebook.
Jan 11, 2017
29 posts
5 upvotes
was after the arm and hammer one and actually had to turn one down as I won it twice (and sadly the 2nd one I won from had only 2 entries for the things) Newsletters are a must for low entry sweeps
Jul 9, 2013
914 posts
5851 upvotes
Ontario
I haven't been posting my wins lately - didn't want to sound braggy - but I now realize that it does motivate us all to keep trying! I would love to see more RFDers posting wins too. It sorta feels like we should be winning more than what is being posted LOL

So...since June 2017, I have won a Samsung S8 from a Telus blog contest ($1000), I was a weekly winner of the Pizza Pizza Raise a Slice Contest ($150 Pizza Pizza GC - my 27 yo son was happy ha), GA tix to Sunday of Rock the Park in London from the OLG on Twitter ($120), $150 GC from Joe Fresh in the #JoeFresh150 Contest on IG, Honda Indy weekend passes from Metrolinx on Facebook ($350), Week passes to the Canadian Open from Metrolinx on Facebook ($565) and a dozen Burnbrae Eggs from the Naturegg, Eggs for Everyone contest ($6 for some primo brown eggs lol).

Right now I am #4 behind what I believe to be a cheater or 2 in the Pizza Pizza Raise a Slice final votes, and #1 might be some sort of contest/scheme based on the comments on their photo. Anyone seen anything like that?