Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Nov 4, 2010
116 posts
34 upvotes
Burnaby
They don't reply. I have won twice in their 150 doors contest, matched two different prizes 100.00 and 50.00 'popup' didn't happen,have tried to get a reply via Facebook,email and nothing. If they wanna give me the 10k, I'll let the other prizes go Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3144 posts
17259 upvotes
North York
kaffy1 wrote:
Aug 7th, 2017 3:39 pm
They don't reply. I have won twice in their 150 doors contest, matched two different prizes 100.00 and 50.00 'popup' didn't happen,have tried to get a reply via Facebook,email and nothing. If they wanna give me the 10k, I'll let the other prizes go Smiling Face With Open Mouth

[/quote

Yes but that is a diff sponsor all together
Nov 4, 2010
116 posts
34 upvotes
Burnaby
Yes I know. HGTV for 150 doors, Food Network 10k
Jan 11, 2017
35 posts
14 upvotes
won more books from goodreads, they're not listed here, there's just too many
Mar 15, 2011
19 posts
24 upvotes
I won back in early July some Panago pizza certificates and they said they mailed them but I never got them. They remained Aug 1 and still nothing and I've double checked the address I provided is 100% correct. Not sure if I should go back to them again but Canada post can't possibly lose twice?

Side note won a spot to dinner with Jason wu and Dave Lackie on TW. Includes a grab bag :)
Jan 29, 2007
26 posts
1 upvote
Edmonton
I won off the Mr. Sub mail in contest, a $25 Mr Sub gift card. Filled out all the forms and never got anything. Phoned the company doing distribution and emailed them, nothing . I even sent a message to Mr. Sub and got nothing back.
Feb 11, 2015
637 posts
8742 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Well, congrats and not so much a congrats. The only win I never got was swimming goggles from aqua lung. I didn't bother calling, but I emailed them back, nothing in return. Contacted them via Facebook, and person that initially replied, said they'd reply quickly, still nothing. I'm not going to engage in a disney movie with myself going off the rails because it seems they want to appear as a ghost and won't even justify answering. Not a business I'd recommend, but maybe it got lost in the mail, but than the service and representation is equally bad.

No sweat, try if you feel it may solve something, but I did give up on it, since they just weren't even bothering to reply.
Dec 16, 2013
291 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto
I was the lucky winner of this contest: 2017-07-15-perrier-rogers-cup-contest-2108728/ Just got back from the trip today. The prize: A trip for 2 to Montreal, (flights and 3 nights accommodations), transportation to and from Rogers Cup events and tix to semi-final matches and $1000 spending money. Apart from some bumps in our plane travel due to the airline/weather, we had an awesome trip. Thanks so much for posting, vilmark!
Nov 9, 2013
253 posts
1271 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I won the 8/13 prize from this contest http://forums.redflagdeals.com/2017-08- ... c-2110211/ and they will mail a gift card since Canadians get the prize amount in the form of a gift card which is fine by me since I am on maternity leave and could use it to buy baby stuff at Buy Buy Baby and plus if they were to actually send the pillow there would be fights in the bed between me and the husband over the pillow lol. Thanks vilmark for posting!
Mar 15, 2011
19 posts
24 upvotes
I won a $200 Vanilla prepaid MasterCard from iheartradio #vanillapickyourtrip :).