Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Jul 3, 2011
136 posts
141 upvotes
Oshawa
noonefan wrote:
Sep 21st, 2017 12:40 pm
Surprise delivery today from this contest Your text to link here... I won 1 of the (100) Planet Spa Body Butter duos, valued at $24 CAD per duo. Thanks Vilmark.
I got this in the mail yesterday as well, looks like nice cream! Thanks Vilmark for posting :)
Nov 4, 2010
117 posts
38 upvotes
Burnaby
There has been no update on the Food Network 10,000 winner. I have asked and no reply. The contest isnt posted under their contest winners either. It was supposed to be drawn about Aug.2nd, as I recall.
Jan 30, 2016
188 posts
306 upvotes
Halifax, NS
rockhopper wrote:
Sep 22nd, 2017 11:14 am
I got this in the mail yesterday as well, looks like nice cream! Thanks Vilmark for posting :)
Me too! Thanks Vilmark!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2004
3861 posts
238 upvotes
Toronto
anyone know where to find out previous winners of the AMEX car contests? they seems to ask card holders to register the cards and spend at certain stores, each transaction=entry into the contest... asked them numerous times on Facebook never any replies.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3048 posts
17885 upvotes
North York
greg123 wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2017 9:47 pm
anyone know where to find out previous winners of the AMEX car contests? they seems to ask card holders to register the cards and spend at certain stores, each transaction=entry into the contest... asked them numerous times on Facebook never any replies.
Can you post a link to any of those contests?
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
18825 posts
117671 upvotes
GTA
greg123 wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2017 9:47 pm
If you look at their recent posts on FB, someone asked about another contest's winners (Katy Perry tickets) and they state they do not release that information as they keep winners' names confidential. Someone later chimed in that they in fact did win a prior contest. Since the winner is essentially a customer of theirs (and AMEX is technically a bank) perhaps that's why they are keeping the winners' names private? Can't immediately recall what other major banks do for their contests...

I think this was the one I remember, for a VW Atlas:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/2017-07- ... e-2111389/
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
13988 posts
3082 upvotes
Just found out I was one of the two winners of Razer Kraken 7.1 gaming headsets from this contest:

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/2017-09 ... #p28243988

Thanks to JustAnother for posting those contests. Still more prizes to be won from them. And didn't i tell someone I win most of my prizes in the latter half of the year?
Sep 28, 2013
311 posts
256 upvotes
Well I was just thinking today how this has been a dry year for my contesting and then I got this email: "You are this week’s winner in our Trip Trivia Contest! You and a companion will be spending 7 nights at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya in Mexico." - details still need to be confirmed but thanks to all that post the Trivia answers on these forums. Also don't give up during dry spells! The persistence eventually pays off.
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
13988 posts
3082 upvotes
lemmiwinks123 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 4:36 pm
Well I was just thinking today how this has been a dry year for my contesting and then I got this email: "You are this week’s winner in our Trip Trivia Contest! You and a companion will be spending 7 nights at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya in Mexico." - details still need to be confirmed but thanks to all that post the Trivia answers on these forums. Also don't give up during dry spells! The persistence eventually pays off.
Congrats! Wish I was going somewhere warm this winter...
Jul 3, 2011
136 posts
141 upvotes
Oshawa
lemmiwinks123 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 4:36 pm
Congratulations! I have been playing that one for years and am happy to see someone from RFD has won :)