Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14914 posts
3469 upvotes
User451611 wrote:
Jan 13th, 2018 8:27 pm
so the ps4 came already from rock star even though the tracking says the 17th and this , my friends, is why packages get stolen off of porches (mine was sent to the workplace instead)
Good to know someone won from them. Their STQ is always 4 so it would be easy to have a bot to write that in. But they seem to be on the up and up. Too bad many others haven't any security at all or are unlimited entry contests. I no longer enter those nor support the companies that sponsor them. Oh yes, congrats on the win. The PS4 Pro is a fine machine and there are a lot of great games for it. Unfortunately, Destiny 2 has a troubled start. Just see all the posts on many forums and YouTube. But there are lots of new games coming out that look good...
Jul 30, 2007
189 posts
823 upvotes
Toronto
sherlockmandango wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 3:51 pm
I won a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer also. Thanks kindly, Missycat.
@sherlockmandango Did you know what you won instantly? I won something too but didn't tell me what it was and that it will be shipped to me. :T
May 25, 2015
93 posts
46 upvotes
Calgary, AB
panzz wrote:
Jan 15th, 2018 4:48 pm
@sherlockmandango Did you know what you won instantly? I won something too but didn't tell me what it was and that it will be shipped to me. :T
You won an "accessory". It won't say what the prize was, but you can look at the rules to get an idea of what it may be. If you win the mixer, it will tell you specifically.
Jul 30, 2007
189 posts
823 upvotes
Toronto
MCJD83 wrote:
Jan 15th, 2018 4:56 pm
You won an "accessory". It won't say what the prize was, but you can look at the rules to get an idea of what it may be. If you win the mixer, it will tell you specifically.
Thanks good to know :)
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
13632 posts
3603 upvotes
Toronto
panzz wrote:
Jan 15th, 2018 4:48 pm
I was told in the win email that it was a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer. I filled out a form and emailed it to them, but I haven't received confirmation yet.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2018!
Nov 24, 2004
69 posts
476 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
I was notified today that i won a set of books from OneTV Fresh Start 2018 contest. Value $180

I was certain i had seen the entry here, but the search function is not finding it for me, no matter what i try as keywords.
I visited the site and found another contest too, which i have now posted in the forum.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8056 posts
47888 upvotes
Got a direct message on Twitter a couple weeks ago saying I was a potential winner in this contest :

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/2017-12- ... c-2140716/

There was no indication of what I won. I got sent an affidavit to sign and return and was then told that they would review the forms and be in contact with me.

I didn't hear anything back and today FedEx showed up with a Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti video card.

Thanks bug for posting this!

Now I may have to upgrade the rest of my PC.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
3685 posts
1259 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Farseer wrote:
Jan 17th, 2018 4:27 pm
Got a direct message on Twitter a couple weeks ago saying I was a potential winner in this contest :

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/2017-12- ... c-2140716/

There was no indication of what I won. I got sent an affidavit to sign and return and was then told that they would review the forms and be in contact with me.

I didn't hear anything back and today FedEx showed up with a Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti video card.

Holy crap. Nice!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
15282 posts
19484 upvotes
ONTARIO
Farseer wrote:

2017-12-10-tweet-win-nvidia-geforce-gtx ... c-2140716/

Wow, awesome prize. I would love that lol. Congrats.
Jun 6, 2012
79 posts
987 upvotes
Saskatoon, Saskatche…
hannasmom wrote:
Jan 16th, 2018 7:35 pm
I was notified today that i won a set of books from OneTV Fresh Start 2018 contest. Value $180

I was certain i had seen the entry here, but the search function is not finding it for me, no matter what i try as keywords.
I visited the site and found another contest too, which i have now posted in the forum.
Here's the link to the prize you won: http://www.onetv.ca/contests/fresh-star ... 8-contest/
Jun 6, 2012
79 posts
987 upvotes
Saskatoon, Saskatche…
sasg99 wrote:
Jan 14th, 2018 3:51 pm
I won the L'oreal Paris Preference Glam Makeover. My friend and I get a night in a five star hotel, a gift basket each worth $150 full of L'oreal products, we get our hair down by a L'oreal stylist and we each get $500 towards clothing and a stylist to help us. Also got Transportation to Toronto, but we both live there lol. Second contest i've won.
Enjoy. I had entered this one and thought it would be such a fun trip!
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
10900 posts
4049 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
Farseer wrote:

2017-12-10-tweet-win-nvidia-geforce-gtx ... c-2140716/

The sad thing is that I was the OP and not even eligible to enter that one. Glad that a fellow RFDer won though. Smiling Face With Open Mouth Have fun upgrading your PC.
Sep 23, 2016
44 posts
267 upvotes
I won a pair of Windsor Spitfire tickets this morning from a flash contest on Facebook hosted by our local Cartoon Kingdom. My husband and brother were very happy to go.
Feb 4, 2007
423 posts
184 upvotes
Won 4-Pack Movie passes for flashback film festival. first time wining something from entering contest through redflags.