Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1841 posts
13605 upvotes
My mittens and FPC arrived from Medal Mania. Nice, lined mittens, size XL :) Thanks again, TOGuy

Anyone know a good site for hosting photos that doesn't charge you to post to forums?
LadyB
Received a kidney transplant September 1, 2018. Be a donor
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
14179 posts
4067 upvotes
Toronto
ladyb wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2018 6:31 pm
My mittens and FPC arrived from Medal Mania. Nice, lined mittens, size XL :) Thanks again, TOGuy

Anyone know a good site for hosting photos that doesn't charge you to post to forums?
Drew 300+ doodles for that one and didn’t win. Jeezy Creezy.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2018!
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1841 posts
13605 upvotes
sherlockmandango wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2018 10:59 pm
Drew 300+ doodles for that one and didn’t win. Jeezy Creezy.
Wow! I had 9 receipt-based entries. My husband kept buying Maple Leaf cookies...
LadyB
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1841 posts
13605 upvotes
Yesterday I finally used the FPC I received from the Nutrience/Petsmart contest. 10Kg bag of Grain-free Sub-Zero dog food, $76.99 - free! Woo hoo!
LadyB
Jan 11, 2017
147 posts
174 upvotes
makeup wins, paypal wins, book wins, mostly I'm doing the twitter blog hops these days and at this time of year its usually a prize for amazon or paypal, or book depository
pretty positive none of them are listed on here due to the low amounts ($5-15)

good luck everyone
winner from CasuGuru (toilet) and RockstarEnergy, Trojan
Jan 13, 2014
974 posts
313 upvotes
Calgary
This year I won a Google Home Mini from Karl Conrad (a tech YouTube channel). Entered a few more contests lately so we'll see what happens.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
20326 posts
135090 upvotes
GTA
Thanks @MommaMac , I won 5 tickets to the home show from the Best Buy blog contest - sure there were several other RFDers that won here as it was essentially the first 100 that won.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
1047 posts
13849 upvotes
Toronto, ON
My sister got the call yesterday that she was a finalist in the chum fm's Junos trip. She got the call today that she won.

Very nice and fun prize for her. Can't say I don't want to go, but won't be going.

We've been cutting down the level of entry because we've all been busy, and hope it's just a sign of things to come. I'm really trying not to enter contests I don't want to win, and before that I'll be here crying WILLOW lol.

Good luck all.

P.S: I saw some rules somewhere stating that it was 30 days. I know Bell Media used to have 3 months before the household could win again. Anyone know if it's been changed? Current rules, browsed, but didn't find answer to that.
Nov 8, 2009
239 posts
1369 upvotes
stinastr wrote:
Mar 8th, 2018 11:13 am
. I'm really trying not to enter contests I don't want to win, and before that I'll be here crying WIDOW lol.
....edit you corrected it already :-) I'm leaving mine as a controlled experiment

I'm not sure crying out WIDOW was ever a thing but I'll give a bash, and WILLOW too for that matter Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
2017= $10816, 2018 = $9486 So Far.....
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4033 posts
1754 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
stinastr wrote:
Mar 8th, 2018 11:13 am
My sister got the call yesterday that she was a finalist in the chum fm's Junos trip. She got the call today that she won.

Very nice and fun prize for her. Can't say I don't want to go, but won't be going.

We've been cutting down the level of entry because we've all been busy, and hope it's just a sign of things to come. I'm really trying not to enter contests I don't want to win, and before that I'll be here crying WILLOW lol.

Good luck all.

P.S: I saw some rules somewhere stating that it was 30 days. I know Bell Media used to have 3 months before the household could win again. Anyone know if it's been changed? Current rules, browsed, but didn't find answer to that.
I've won from some local radio stations more than once in a month. They have that rule but I'm not sure they actually follow it. Congrats to your sister
Jan 11, 2017
147 posts
174 upvotes
still winning books, (ones even autographed which gives me about 12 of those) even a few from instagram (one even had a mouse pad for me to give to my son) won $25 USD in paypal so it was $31 cdn
Jan 28, 2008
143 posts
86 upvotes
Milton
User451611 wrote:
Mar 9th, 2018 10:20 pm
still winning books, (ones even autographed which gives me about 12 of those) even a few from instagram (one even had a mouse pad for me to give to my son) won $25 USD in paypal so it was $31 cdn
R the books your winning from Goodreads? I am always looking for Canadian Websites to win from Thanks
Jan 11, 2017
147 posts
174 upvotes
Portia181 wrote:
Mar 13th, 2018 10:02 am
R the books your winning from Goodreads? I am always looking for Canadian Websites to win from Thanks
no actually just a bunch of blogs and quite a few are cnd/us entries
one I like a lot is withloveforbooks ..its books or books and other stuff ..I won two boxed sets of books that also came with a pillow and 4 coffee mugs , choc (which I snarfed down)
I just won another kids book today :)
books get me excited lol
i'm jackaljarrod on twitter if u want to bookmark me (no need to follow)
Nov 1, 2008
894 posts
767 upvotes
User451611 wrote:
Mar 13th, 2018 10:29 am
no actually just a bunch of blogs and quite a few are cnd/us entries
one I like a lot is withloveforbooks ..its books or books and other stuff ..I won two boxed sets of books that also came with a pillow and 4 coffee mugs , choc (which I snarfed down)
I just won another kids book today :)
books get me excited lol
i'm jackaljarrod on twitter if u want to bookmark me (no need to follow)
I have been entering on this one for quite a while and was starting to wonder if it was legit! Glad to hear someone is winning.