Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Jan 28, 2008
139 posts
81 upvotes
Milton
Thank you I will try that one ..... The most sucess so far I have had so far is with Goodreads
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
987 posts
13213 upvotes
Toronto, ON
We won a $50 gift card to shop.nhl.com via a contest, I don't believe is posted here. It has been mentioned, so no one really to thank.

https://scotiahockeyclub.com

that's the link if anyone is interested. It's a weekly contest. It has been mentioned here in the past. Not THAT many prizes for as many people playing, but the more, the merrier. Good luck.

No other real wins lately, but this month has already been decent and we haven't been putting that much time into it recently.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
15318 posts
3714 upvotes
Looks like I won another of these:

"Hey,
congratulations, you've been randomly selected as the one winner for the Trove: Streamer Dream Boxes Giveaway Giveaway presented by Gamerheadquarters. You can find your code for the game below, enjoy! Be sure to check out the giveaways page for current and future giveaways. Thanks,"

I don't play the game even though it's on my PS4. Might have to use a code just to check it out...
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
3840 posts
1433 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
DougO wrote:
Mar 19th, 2018 10:58 pm
Looks like I won another of these:

"Hey,
congratulations, you've been randomly selected as the one winner for the Trove: Streamer Dream Boxes Giveaway Giveaway presented by Gamerheadquarters. You can find your code for the game below, enjoy! Be sure to check out the giveaways page for current and future giveaways. Thanks,"

I don't play the game even though it's on my PS4. Might have to use a code just to check it out...
I won that one as well.
Jan 11, 2017
126 posts
144 upvotes
I think I won booze... (irony) it was a fb sloan thing for a local place in the city and my slogan will go on the next back of booze (I think my slogan was something to do with us not moving the clocks here in SK)

anyH0, I have to go to the city on sat to pick it up ...think it was a gift basket type win
winner from CasuGuru (toilet) and RockstarEnergy, Trojan
Jan 11, 2017
126 posts
144 upvotes
Congratulations, you're the winner of our cross body bag giveaway http://www.withloveforbooks.com For those wanting the page...there is about 30 or more sweeps up there now, some are for ebooks but the majority are not, this is the um...prob 5th or 6th win from them
Nov 1, 2008
888 posts
757 upvotes
User451611 wrote:
Mar 24th, 2018 3:04 pm
Congratulations, you're the winner of our cross body bag giveaway http://www.withloveforbooks.com For those wanting the page...there is about 30 or more sweeps up there now, some are for ebooks but the majority are not, this is the um...prob 5th or 6th win from them
Very lucky. I have been entering on this blog for a long time and nothing. About to quit this one! :)
Jan 11, 2017
126 posts
144 upvotes
I do as many of the rafflecopter things as possible ...I'll share on tumblr, g+, you name it and if its something I really want like that autographed armstrong book, I make sure I share like a crazy person - the cider basket I picked up today in the city crazy big, three bottles, candle ,honey, two glasses a shirt of some kind as well as the huge basket (while I'll prob utilize outside for flowers, unless a cat decides its his instead)

What I need to win is someone to build me bookshelves in every nook and cranny of my house LOL
Jan 11, 2017
126 posts
144 upvotes
$5 amazon.com gift code from a bloggers book hop ...I had quite a bit saved up and ended up buying books as most from .com requires huge shipping fees or duty
Jan 28, 2008
139 posts
81 upvotes
Milton
2 more Advanced Reading Copies from goodreads, Kinder Egg 2nd Prize Winner Photo ,Photo Frame and Stickers......
Jun 6, 2012
225 posts
3482 upvotes
Saskatchewan
So happy, it's been a l-o-n-g time since I won anything of value, but I just won the Tripcentral.ca "March into Spring and Mexico" contest. It was a judged photo contest, and I won a week at the all-inclusive Barcelo Maya Palace on the Mayan Riviera (with flights). Pretty excited.

Thanks @Rosibal for posting this contest.

Hope everyone else has some good luck soon.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3580 posts
20636 upvotes
North York
KaDubb wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2018 7:21 pm
So happy, it's been a l-o-n-g time since I won anything of value, but I just won the Tripcentral.ca "March into Spring and Mexico" contest. It was a judged photo contest, and I won a week at the all-inclusive Barcelo Maya Palace on the Mayan Riviera (with flights). Pretty excited.

[/quote

Amazing! Congrats!
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
3840 posts
1433 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
KaDubb wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2018 7:21 pm

Holy crap, nice win!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

valeriey