Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Feb 11, 2015
817 posts
11834 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ActonSue wrote:
Apr 19th, 2018 9:28 am
Thanks Toguy Received a call this morning that I won a trip to Texas from this contest.
2018-04-15-zoomer-beat-winter-blues-tex ... #p29076386

I've never been to Texas before, so pretty excited!
You have 2 nights in 3 different cities. Congratulations Texas Queen. If that's not you at this point, you'll surely see more of Texas than most of us. I've been when I was young. Very hot and nice, but I mostly stayed in Arizona/Utah/Colorado than off to Cali shortly. Similar climate. Get ready for the heat!

Great win for the slow developing Spring here. Let us know when you go. Do they make you drive down to each city? Seems like a fun ride. Enjoy and try to stay safe! If you have allergies, forget your drowsy pills for now!
Nov 27, 2003
473 posts
1066 upvotes
Iron Bridge
I won $50 cash from Mac's Flip the Lip Froster contest, week 6. Thanks to ishfish for the contest post and all who post the codes.
Jun 6, 2012
58 posts
727 upvotes
Saskatoon, Saskatche…
Nice win. Cash is always a good prize!
Nov 24, 2009
410 posts
387 upvotes
got a surprise win, a weber BBQ! no clue which contest it came from since no forms or winner announcements were sent to me. the shipping company called to verify my address and delivery time. its pretty big as its coming in a freight truck.
Aug 27, 2012
1 posts
7 upvotes
Hamilton
Hi all, It's my first time posting - long time reader though. I recently won this contest however I am not sure how to and/or post the original contest post - so thank you thank you to whomever originally posted , and if someone could let me know how to find the original post that would be awesome!

https://www.space.ca/readyplayeronecontest/

This is my second trip win and super excited!
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
13608 posts
3590 upvotes
Toronto
cassandrasch wrote:
Apr 30th, 2018 4:10 pm
Hi all, It's my first time posting - long time reader though. I recently won this contest however I am not sure how to and/or post the original contest post - so thank you thank you to whomever originally posted , and if someone could let me know how to find the original post that would be awesome!

Vilmark posted it here.

Congrats!
Wishing everyone a lucky 2018!
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14890 posts
3426 upvotes
cassandrasch wrote:
Apr 30th, 2018 4:10 pm

Nice! Haven't been to LA in 20 years. You should enjoy it...
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1612 posts
623 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Just won a $2,500 shopping spree at Cabela's from their Great Outdoors Day Contest. I'm going to be like a kid in a candy store! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
13608 posts
3590 upvotes
Toronto
MarvinMartian wrote:
May 2nd, 2018 12:23 pm
Just won a $2,500 shopping spree at Cabela's from their Great Outdoors Day Contest. I'm going to be like a kid in a candy store! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Thanks kindly to Missycat for posting.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2018!