Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Apr 7, 2015
149 posts
152 upvotes
Regina, SK
What’s up to the RFD crews. It has been a slow year so far for the contests. But guess what? I got the email today about the contest. And guess what it said? I won the contest. It was the Budweiser and Ruffles collaboration contest, originally posted by the homie rchong. The cooler lookin fresh and lots of winners, so keep entering that one on the daily.

UPdate: I went to the mailbox today and opened it up and guess what I saw? An envelope. I opened the envelope and guess what was inside? A shell gift card for 22 ducats from this contest originally posted by the main man stinastr . I won two of them gift cards from the contest, so I’ll check the mails to see they hook me up with another.
2016: 2 Wins ARV $3010 😎
2017: 3 Wins ARV $265
2018: 2 wins so far homies, ARV $72
Nov 21, 2017
299 posts
114 upvotes
Surrey BC
Just got an email that I was one of 10 winners selected from the HGTV thecontainerstore.com sweepstakes. It's a $500 gift card. Score! Makes you feel so good.
Feb 11, 2015
817 posts
11834 upvotes
Toronto, ON
flipper316 wrote:
May 18th, 2018 4:08 pm
Just got an email that I was one of 10 winners selected from the HGTV thecontainerstore.com sweepstakes. It's a $500 gift card. Score! Makes you feel so good.
Congrats. I posted that one. Never heard of anyone winning from hearst except that forgotten email than found later win. Just the time I don't seem to be playing much. Maybe I'll give it a round tomorrow. You never know what you can win.