Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Jan 28, 2018
75 posts
48 upvotes
northbridge wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 1:50 pm
I won a $25 GC and $5 Christie product coupon from the Christie Pass The Love contest. Thanks to BK2006 for posting.
I won too! Had a technical glitch when answering the question but they got back quick and fixed it! Thanks BK2006!
Last edited by MrManager on Jun 14th, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2015
3503 posts
26661 upvotes
Your welcome Northbridge, Johnnyblaze, Farseer and Mr. Manager.

Enjoy!
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
987 posts
13208 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Been playing a Little bit more, no real wins other than the $10 amazon.ca code that I received from a daily instant win contest where you answer 5 questions. Redo until 5 are right for hopes that I can win some or a grand prize sooner than later.

Been reeling from winning too much that I can't really use. On the upside, I don't seem to have my head in the contest world anymore. The contest above, draw was June 5th. Today is the 19th. Congrats Bob, but that's a fortnight of lateness.
Last edited by stinastr on Jun 20th, 2018 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 28, 2008
139 posts
81 upvotes
Milton
signed up late one night Was chosen to host a Bernadin Canning Party by YMC community/YMC tester .....includes Bernadin starter Canning kit Approx $50 also coupons and $75 dollar Visa card to buy supplies for canning I got 1..25$ Visa card and 1..50$Visa card Can't believe i got picked for this party has to be hosted before 15th August.... I think it was about 300 people who got selected across Canada.... also have to post on social media ......
Jul 30, 2007
256 posts
1844 upvotes
Toronto
Also got an email this morning that I'm one of the many winners for the Intel 8th Gen i7 processor ($425 in value). My husband is excited for it. Yay! Thanks to the OP. I couldn't find the expired post on my phone. It won't ship until 10/15/2018 though.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
3840 posts
1430 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
panzz wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2018 9:34 am
Also got an email this morning that I'm one of the many winners for the Intel 8th Gen i7 processor ($425 in value). My husband is excited for it. Yay! Thanks to the OP. I couldn't find the expired post on my phone. It won't ship until 10/15/2018 though.
Wow! congrats, that's a great win!
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
987 posts
13208 upvotes
Toronto, ON
panzz wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2018 9:34 am
Congrats. Was hoping to win that one, but entered early, checked my email under all the winning tags, and nothing came up. Will check on the people I told to enter this as this seemed to be a high chance contest. Hopefully there's more winners. Thanks for posting your Shoppers Maui contest as well. We won gift cards there too that will be shipped in 1.5-2 months. Will be playing that one. Was on my break from contesting, but still browsed and one of the only contests I participated in. High power processor!
Jul 30, 2007
256 posts
1844 upvotes
Toronto
stinastr wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2018 10:00 am
Congrats. Was hoping to win that one, but entered early, checked my email under all the winning tags, and nothing came up. Will check on the people I told to enter this as this seemed to be a high chance contest. Hopefully there's more winners. Thanks for posting your Shoppers Maui contest as well. We won gift cards there too that will be shipped in 1.5-2 months. Will be playing that one. Was on my break from contesting, but still browsed and one of the only contests I participated in. High power processor!
Thanks! Congrats on the GCs - glad someone is winning - I have no luck so far with that one and too lazy to wake up in the middle of the night to try my luck :) Keep at it! I'm sure you will eventually get enough giftcards for the value of the processor!
Nov 24, 2004
73 posts
517 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
I just won one of the Drones valued at $1000 from the Brisk instant win contest.
Here is the link: 2018-09-02-win-brisk-instant-win-game-g ... #p29482164

Thank you to stinastr for posting! Smiling Face With Open Mouth

I sent away one No Purchase email request a couple of days ago and received my code today.
I received my release papers instantly after seeing the screen notification that i had won.
Now lets see if we can figure out how to operate this drone...i know my husband and daughter will have quite a bit of fun.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
987 posts
13208 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hannasmom wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2018 4:47 pm
I just won one of the Drones valued at $1000 from the Brisk instant win contest.
Here is the link: 2018-09-02-win-brisk-instant-win-game-g ... #p29482164

Thank you to stinastr for posting! Smiling Face With Open Mouth

I sent away one No Purchase email request a couple of days ago and received my code today.
I received my release papers instantly after seeing the screen notification that i had won.
Now lets see if we can figure out how to operate this drone...i know my husband and daughter will have quite a bit of fun.
The one good thing I hear is that the release forms were sent instantly. Great work on the part of the contest. I'm glad someone won. I haven't been playing all the npe instant win ones but am glad that these contests exist. When summer weather is in a funk, it seems we're all waiting for something good. Enjoy and congrats!!

Might be something to look into over the weekend. I find myself staying up late, so will try.

P.S: For everyone. If you're searching for contests, and finding a lot of results from way back, a good thing to try and do to find more current contests, sharing is great too, is to type in the year. Good luck.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

ccmp1974