[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
987 posts
13207 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DougO wrote:
Jun 26th, 2018 11:07 pm
Won ANOTHER trucker hat from Pepsi. Wish I could win something substantial from ANYTHING but not happening this year so far...
Call Willow and don' make her weep! I grew out of some rockstar swag that I got. I still kept a nascar trucker hat with the rockstar logo. I NEVER wear hats. At least not used to. Barometricized pressures keep the zephyrs. If it's really windy...

I still have a second nascar hat with tag in case the first wears out. Give willow a feather, or membrane the issue of not winning too much. I'm in a similar boat, but been rowing and floating..

I guess if there's no want behind it, there's no need. I tell myself tomorrow, but try living in today. Congrats to you and to the $5000 winner.

I just got the npe from the pepsi. Disappointed the npe's are taking so long. Sorry for writing, on a contest win post, without another contest win. Keep ourselves motivated.
Mar 7, 2009
237 posts
1144 upvotes
Bowmanville
Sombeeteaux wrote:
Jun 26th, 2018 2:27 pm
Congratulations! You have been selected as a Prize Winner of the Purina Cat Chow Contest!
The Prize consists of: Five Thousand Canadian Dollars (CDN $5,000.00) and a one (1) year supply of Purina Cat Chow.

So nice! My first big win this year :D
Great win! Congrats!!
Jun 6, 2012
224 posts
3458 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Sombeeteaux wrote:
Jun 26th, 2018 2:27 pm
Congratulations! You have been selected as a Prize Winner of the Purina Cat Chow Contest!
The Prize consists of: Five Thousand Canadian Dollars (CDN $5,000.00) and a one (1) year supply of Purina Cat Chow.

So nice! My first big win this year :D
That is nice! You and your cat should enjoy a bit of a victory dance!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8108 posts
48565 upvotes
MrManager wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 3:58 pm
I won too! Had a technical glitch when answering the question but they got back quick and fixed it! Thanks BK2006!
Was your technical glitch the fact that you answered correctly but were told it was incorrect? It happened to me. I checked my answer multiple times and I knew it was right but I got a message saying it was wrong. Then yesterday I go the gift card and coupon in the mail!
Jan 28, 2018
75 posts
48 upvotes
Farseer wrote:
Jun 27th, 2018 11:24 am
Was your technical glitch the fact that you answered correctly but were told it was incorrect? It happened to me. I checked my answer multiple times and I knew it was right but I got a message saying it was wrong. Then yesterday I go the gift card and coupon in the mail!
No, my glitch didn't even let me input an answer. It went straight to the "you did not answer correctly" screen.
Aug 29, 2016
241 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
I am on such a dry streak!! I have been going on applying daily for 4 months and haven't won a thing! Last year I did 4 months straight and won three different contests for a total of $2100. Do you guys have these dry streaks too??
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3576 posts
20622 upvotes
North York
dielan wrote:
Jun 27th, 2018 2:07 pm
I am on such a dry streak!! I have been going on applying daily for 4 months and haven't won a thing! Last year I did 4 months straight and won three different contests for a total of $2100. Do you guys have these dry streaks too??
yes, been winning small things
Jan 28, 2008
139 posts
81 upvotes
Milton
dielan wrote:
Jun 27th, 2018 2:07 pm
Yes many times I have had dry streaks however I continue to enter contests daily I usuall y have the most luck on Instant Win contests or Goodreads Its the small prizes that keep you going !!
Jun 6, 2012
224 posts
3458 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Well, I'm still hoping to win the grand prize (would love to see the Galapagos Islands) but in the meantime I won 2 tickets to see"The Incredibles 2" movie from the Quaker Chewy contest. (and from a NPE entry too!)

Small wins are fun too.
Aug 30, 2016
227 posts
1255 upvotes
Congrats! Totally agree with this. Small wins are fun and thinking about the possibility of a big win is also fun!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
15309 posts
3707 upvotes
Just won a T-shirt in the Pepsi Stuff contest...
Dec 19, 2010
630 posts
4938 upvotes
Vancouver
Definitely one of my longest dry streaks as well. Been skunked! But this is the nature of entering contests and leaving things up to chance, the odds are always against you in each contest. The dam has to break here eventually....
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
987 posts
13207 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Well, two phantom wins to report. We won from 96.3 but must have entered once cuz we don't remember. Another mystery win from a kid company I've never heard about, and no contest name. Googled for a bit to find nothing.

These are strange days. Maybe we're losing our memory..from the contests! Never hurts to take a break. GL.